Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle (573 Views)

This Type Of Watch Has Been Stolen In London, It Worth ₦321Million(Photos) / Fulani Lady Thanks Buhari, While Brandishing Her Newly Acquired AK47 Rifle / Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle by Bondesniger(m): 12:51am On Jun 02, 2017
St. James catholic cathedral military base Yobe...that's the pastor with his Ak47 rifle...this is the practical example of watch and pray...lols

Re: Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle by jjbest123(m): 2:14am On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin Chai This One Weak Me, Lalasticlala Come And See
Re: Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle by Oladipo1166(m): 3:31am On Jun 02, 2017
The church is for the military alone.....m sure e is a soldier.
Re: Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle by Mynd44: 4:19am On Jun 02, 2017

(1)

Kidnap Kingpin Evans - I Want To Die And Have Some Rest / My Son Was A Nice Young Man Before … | Billionaire Kidnapper Evans’ Father Speak / Airwavesreport: Money Man, Hush-puppi In Big Trouble!...as Efcc Closes On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.