Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Should Olamide Suspend His Alias "Badoo" Or Even Drop It? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should Olamide Suspend His Alias "Badoo" Or Even Drop It? (458 Views)

Let’s Discuss! Should Olamide Add Little International Recognition To His Career / Baba Suwe: "I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys" / Olamide Badoo Never Sieze To Amaze His Fans Check The New Hair Cut (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Olamide Suspend His Alias "Badoo" Or Even Drop It? by azimibraun: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2017
I am a huge fan of Mr Olamide and am still hoping he doesn't drop the ball anytime soon. But something worries me a lot about him sharing the same nickname as a murderous gang leader who have been unleashing terror on mostly people in Ikorodu area of Lagos and even when it was reported the serial killer and rapist was arrested sometime ago, his gang members still continued to kill just as the story on NL below where they took it a notch too far this time around. By killing a pregnant woman ripping her open and removing the foetus. A superstar entertainer should not share a common name with a dreaded killer gang leader and gang. I can't be thinking of Olamide ( Badoo) and be thinking of pain and sorrow on innocent people because that's what happens to me now.

Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] (1) (2) (3) *
by oluwabless1. 97 posts & 45430 views. 12:01am (geobukky)
Re: Should Olamide Suspend His Alias "Badoo" Or Even Drop It? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2017
When his rating fall, O. P will you feed him?
Re: Should Olamide Suspend His Alias "Badoo" Or Even Drop It? by OKorowanta: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2017
Food for thought sha.
How can two Badoo be operating on the mainland?
Don Jazzy prayers right now..."God please let the serial killer Badoo help me teach the mouthy Badoo a lesson
So dat I can start visiting the mainland like I use to.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer, Elderson Echiejile Is Married / Ex-big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss Is All Sunshine And Roses In New Photos / Davido Puts His Daughter Imade To Bed In A Special Way ( Watch Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.