Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad (26327 Views)

Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) / Why Buhari Chose An 83 Year Old As Ambassador To The US / Why Buhari Chose To Speak With APC Leaders Only Over Nigerians, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Omeokachie: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2017
A father can eat health meals at the expense of his malnurished children just because he is the head of the family and as such should get the best?

I give up on this man and the government he speaks for.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by masterP042(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by cytell56: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2017
okay Lai,more table tennis,less lies

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by ephi321(f): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2017
jtjohn:
power is nothing if your people cannot get quality
education
the power is nothing, if your people keep dying of disease
and starvation
the power is nothing if your people have no peace (no peace)
the power is nothing if your people cannot live in unity
see why you keep on deceiving the people my brother my
sister
see why you make all these people to fight one another oh no
only God can judge you now, x5.

2baba had said it all........

Word.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by aolawale025: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2017
It's obvious Nigeria is a cruel joke. If buhari deserves the best health care. How about the taxpayer? What has been happening to billions of naira voted for aso rock clinic?

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Just imagine the stewpid/self-serving responses!....such a disgusting senile phoooooooool!

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by ephi321(f): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2017
In his reaction, however, Mohammed said, “My answer is very simple. Mr President is our father, he is the leader of the nation and I think he deserves the best in terms of medical treatment.

What a useless disgraceful answer.

So the poor Nigerians on the street deserve what? The worst? The hospitals and medical centres that kill them like chickens because of lack of good facilities and drugs?
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Advenblaze: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2017
Uncle LAI meaning for 2years this government has been unable to build a formidable hospital at least for government officials, so as to limit medical trips abroad.

Its shameful sometimes when we call ourselves Nigerians sir and I imagine how long we will continue to exist like kids without parents
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by omoadeleye(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2017
Responding, the minister said, “The truth of the matter is that in 2015, this government imported 580,000MT of rice. We cut it down to 58,000MT in 2016 and we have saved about $200m in the process.

Foolish government, all they think of is money, so we should die of hunger cause you wanna save money... that Lai Mohammed God will pretend to love you oo if you are pretending that you love us

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Alanzazani: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2017
Of course. We are their servants. They deserve the best things. Criminals. When they come to campaign for votes they tell all sort of lies thinking they are deceiving us, trying to fool the masses they care about them. This is a wake up call to Nigerian youths, these crop of politicians are just a bunch of jokers. They don't mean well for us stop aligning with them. Is this how a country should be run? No good health care, no good schools no roads, no jobs, no power etc and we can't speak with one voice to demand for good leadership. The younger ones will rather occupy themselves throwing ethnic and religious jabs, hating on each other instead of directing your hate towards your real enemies that have used your collective wealth to give themselves and their children the best things life has to offer. You go on strikes, don't have a job after school. Their kids school in the best schools abroad and the choice jobs await them on their return

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by vantage001: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2017
And the funny thing is that buhari will win a second term.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Is it Lai Muhammad or Lie Muhammad
just asking
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Callmehiyce(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Don't know y I can believe one letter that comes out of his mouth.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by larrybabanla(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2017
Moreoffaith:

E be like say dem want to tell us another story again oo

e be like say they want to act another movie again oo
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by limamintruth: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2017
APCheat at it again. So Nigerians voted for Buhari so that he gets the best of life's basic amenities while the citizens enjoy the worst of same right
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by dgysoft(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2017
we are his sons daughter brothers sister and friends we deserve better treatment abroad tooo
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Madridguy come hear this man again
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by nerodenero: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2017
He is LAI but LIES too much. You won't be wrong if you call him Lie Mohammed.
Charlieswhite:
Is it Lai Muhammad or Lie Muhammad just asking
Taxpayers can die for lack of good medical care in the country but Buhari uses taxpayer's money to fund his medical treatment abroad. Shame on this government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by chuksjuve(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2017
This man keeps talking the present government into more political troubles.. Does he really know the gravity of the words that out of his mouth.. Lai Mohammed is just something else..
Nigeria is a big comedy centre.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by opribo(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2017
It is good let him go there, in so far that they have refused to disclose his ailments, people must keep off from him and nobody's child will be sent to go and present bouquet's whenver he returns because we don't know if it's a contagious ailment, no handshakes until they call the name of his disease.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by lovethchioma(f): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2017
I just hate it anytime this Lai Muhammad opens his mouth. He never has anything sensible to say...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by eph12(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Now I understand what it means when the fg says they saved money. It simply means that the expenses are transferred to the ordinary citizens. What do the citizens get in return?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Iboni1(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Lai Mohammed and Lie are inseparable

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Iboni1(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Omeokachie:
A father can eat health meals at the expense of his malnurished children just because he is the head of the family and as such should get the best?

I give up on this man and the government he speaks for.

I wonder oooo
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by jumpmasta(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed sad just pray for Mr President. Pdp govt of jona ruined the economy. and partially responsible for baba health.
Really ,you think with your Anus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2017
smartty68:
Grand master for lies...

Soooo ashamed of him and our leaders for international lies & embarrassments
I'm done. Did he mean Ifeanyi Uba case is less important? That is the meaning of neither here nor there.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by GeneralOjukwu: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
1billion naira was budgeted for Aso rock clinic and Lai Mohammed has the guts to tell us that buhari needs the best that's why he can't use it.

Lets increase Aso Rock clinic to 3billion naira maybe it will make it the best

Frankly, I dislike a lot of your posts.

But this comment is flawless...perfectly sums up my thoughts.

I supported APC, but PMB messed up going to the UK after spending so much on the Aso Rock Clinic.

Very id1otic response from a Minister

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2017
jtjohn:
power is nothing if your people cannot get quality
education
the power is nothing, if your people keep dying of disease
and starvation
the power is nothing if your people have no peace (no peace)
the power is nothing if your people cannot live in unity
see why you keep on deceiving the people my brother my
sister
see why you make all these people to fight one another oh no
only God can judge you now, x5.

2baba had said it all........
if ur conditions still dey make u shake nd u still dey not talk the way u look,
make u open ur two ears very well to dey hear the true talk wey I dey talk,
dis tin make u dey gree for me everyday nd night wey u dey hear me talk
one day u self go gree me to dey act the way as u dey feel.
remember if you no act ur own one day of course we must die.Na Wayo government we dey ooo Egbami ooo na padi padi government we dey ooo yeparipa oooFELA hv been saying it since 19BC

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by TheMortician: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2017
Old age and stupidity are rare combination but this minister makes old age synonymous with foolishness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari / How Oshiomhole Made Police Invade Saraki, Ekweremadu's Homes - R-APC Member / Saraki Celebrates Dino Melaye’s 45th Birthday In Kogi, Sings For Him(Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.