Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad (26316 Views)

Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) / Why Buhari Chose An 83 Year Old As Ambassador To The US / Why Buhari Chose To Speak With APC Leaders Only Over Nigerians, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by ubongoton(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2017
I switch off my phone for 30 minuets when i see the satan son saying that buhari is the father of the nation,,,,which nation?
How can a father be eating bread while his children is eatin stones?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Is it only rice that is expensive
I was told the other day one Palm/cup of garri is now N100.

Incompetent government of APC of terrorist founders is a real mistakes Nigerians had ever made to voted into government.

Even alleged corruption of Jonathan's government things were not this bad, worst and expensive.

Liar Muhammad well done for the good lies you are doing.

1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Kashbwoyjnr: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2017
I weep for this country
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2017
This man need to be cane thoroughly

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by frankcofour: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Any body that is still in support of dis adminstration which buhari is piloting is an enemy of Nigerians.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Weezyclan(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2017
I don't think Mr. Lai Mohammed is literate, what qualifications does he have, at his age it's quite worrisome that he is so tactless
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by hmbassey1960(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Alanzazani:
Of course. We are their servants. They deserve the best things. Criminals. When they come to campaign for votes they tell all sort of lies thinking they are deceiving us, trying to fool the masses they care about them. This is a wake up call to Nigerian youths, these crop of politicians are just a bunch of jokers. They don't mean well for us stop aligning with them. Is this how a country should be run? No good health care, no good schools no roads, no jobs, no power etc and we can't speak with one voice to demand for good leadership. The younger ones will rather occupy themselves throwing ethnic and religious jabs, hating on each other instead of directing your hate towards your real enemies that have used your collective wealth to give themselves and their children the best things life has to offer. You go on strikes, don't have a job after school. Their kids school in the best schools abroad and the choice jobs await them on their return
stop complaining if i ask u now wat do u want to be in future,i will be hearing things like doctor lawyer businessman,meanwhile tomorrow u will saying politician are crooks cus that wat happen when knw young person wants to standout,we let those old swindlers to destory our homeland,try to responsible for ur country nt sitting and reading saying politican that try to make difference too let make Nigeria Great,
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by bencarson007(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2017
smartty68:
Grand master for lies...

Soooo ashamed of him and our leaders for international lies & embarrassments

Please Lai Mohammed biological children should come and beg their father to stop dancing naked in public...
Ewwww..... I dey shame for this man...
Anyways shame is not on the naked mad man on the streets sha but on his people...
Lai, please shut up.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Gkemz: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2017
So Lai is not tired of doing what he knows best. Lying to sustain his position. When a fool talks, he talks because he needs to talk but the wise talks because he has something to say. Imagine such a stupid answer on a radio programme.

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Frankly, I dislike a lot of your posts.

But this comment is flawless...perfectly sums up my thoughts.

I supported APC, but PMB messed up going to the UK after spending so much on the Aso Rock Clinic.

Very id1otic response from a Minister [/b]
@ bolded my haters keep me going. It shows I'm hitting nerves so Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by GeneralOjukwu: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
@ bolded my haters keep me going. It shows I'm hitting nerves so Thanks

That's for you. You hit nothing. Some of your posts were just dumb. That was an exceptionkiss

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

That's for you. You hit nothing. Some of your posts were just dumb. That was an exceptionkiss
E pain am. Today is Friday so wish me well in Islamic section

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Igba123: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2017
datola:
In his reaction , however , Mohammed said , “ My answer is very simple. Mr President is our father , he is the leader of the nation and I think he deserves the best in terms of medical treatment. ”

Shamless people!
don't mind dem. Buhari didn't campaign to b elected d father of d nation but to serve d nation. What made him d father? Is it his sacrifice, greed, or age?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by ephi321(f): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Frankly, I dislike a lot of your posts.

But this comment is flawless...perfectly sums up my thoughts.

I supported APC, but PMB messed up going to the UK after spending so much on the Aso Rock Clinic.

Very id1otic response from a Minister

Cough cough. Leave Kathmandu alone cheesy

By the way, you supported or still support? I think that "-ed" was an error.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by madridguy(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Pray for Sai baba

OZAOEKPE:
Madridguy come hear this man again
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Temptee101(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2017
hmbassey1960:
stop complaining if i ask u now wat do u want to be in future,i will be hearing things like doctor lawyer businessman,meanwhile tomorrow u will saying politician are crooks cus that wat happen when knw young person wants to standout,we let those old swindlers to destory our homeland,try to responsible for ur country nt sitting and reading saying politican that try to make difference too let make Nigeria Great,
What is this one saying?
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by hmbassey1960(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2017
Temptee101:
What is this one saying?
All am say stop complaining,try to get involve in politics too try to make a change an historical change,
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by GeneralOjukwu: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2017
ephi321:

Cough cough. Leave Kathmandu alone cheesy

By the way, you supported or still support? I think that "-ed" was an error.

I think the "ed" is valid, because the support would soon be PAST TENSE.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Temptee101(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2017
hmbassey1960:
All am say stop complaining,try to get involve in politics too try to make a change an historical change,
Please hear yourself out. How do the youths get involved in politics when these old selfish men have made it practically impossible for them by making the environment unfavorable for them to actively participate i.e increased unemployment, hunger and starvation. How do you expect an unemployed and hungry youth to have the mind and confidence to get involved in politics when he is yet to find a solution to his immediate challenges. The economic gap between these rich old men and the youths is enormous that the youths need to be mentored, tutored and sponsored by these same people. The new young president of France was mentored by the former president, so tell me can same be said of Nigeria?
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Don4eva(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed sad just pray for Mr President. Pdp govt of jona ruined the economy. and partially responsible for baba health.
LIAR MOHAMMED JUNIOR
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by nellyelitz(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2017
He should resign and rest.

Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by undefeateds: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2017
apc are as useless as shit, no testimony,only lies and excuse upon excuse.empty goverment,dead brained people
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Leo042(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
He deserves the best why we the children's deserves the worste ?, If I may ask this man called himself information minister, what is role of father in a family which he has too?
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by toastedbread: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
the lies this man blows on a daily basis surprises the devil himself.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by belindar: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mumu man. So Buhari is your father and he deserve the best. So what about other people's father, they deserve the worst. This man just open his stinking mouth anyhow without thinking first.
Re: Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad by Houseofglam7(f): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
dessz:
no be swear, na curse !!!!!

You know it. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Made Police Invade Saraki, Ekweremadu's Homes - R-APC Member / Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess / Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.