Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. (2487 Views)

Is It Just Me? Glo LTE (4G) Is Working On 1800 MHZ / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Maximus85(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Hello everyone,

First of all, I am absolutely sure that I'm not the only one in this situation but many don't know what to do. I don't know what to do either.

I am very sure I don't subscribe to anything on any telecommunication network except my data.

I struggled to load N1000 for my 3.5gb subscription which they have now reduced to 1.5gb. I loaded N1000, waiting to subscribe and I saw insufficient balance, I was startled. I checked my balance and it was N911. Next day it was 800 and something. I looked for money to add so I can do my data subscription.

This morning, I woke up to see glo saying I just subscribed to one useless video trash. Did I subscribed for that in my dream?

This thing is getting out of hand. It's depressing me. I am afraid of loading my phone.

What do I do?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I am sure I can be heard.

This is nothing but 419.
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Aadeyinka(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2017
Maximus85:
Hello everyone,

First of all, I am absolutely sure that I'm not the only one in this situation but many don't know what to do. I don't know what to do either.

I am very sure I don't subscribe to anything on any telecommunication network except my data.

I struggled to load N1000 for my 3.5gb subscription which they have now reduced to 1.5gb. I loaded N1000, waiting to subscribe and I saw insufficient balance, I was startled. I checked my balance and it was N911. Next day it was 800 and something. I looked for money to add so I can do my data subscription.

This morning, I woke up to see glo saying I just subscribed to one useless video trash. Did I subscribed for that in my dream?

This thing is getting out of hand. It's depressing me. I am afraid of loading my phone.

What do I do?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I am sure I can be heard.

This is nothing but 419.

Must u use glo line if does u no good, then change to other networks if their customers care can not rectify
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2017
Eyaaaa.. Such thing is common with our network providers

Simply call their Customer care and they should explain to u wot happened and deactivate what's deducting ur airtime..
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by youngbabaj(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2017
ogbeni
SIM is still #50 or #100 registration is #50
change the f**king sim
cause powers from your village wants you back in the farm that's why they are using your SIM to get to you

no vex ooo tori o deep

1 Like

Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by dessz(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2017
op, your own good, go use emptyhen u go cry everyday cry .
na so I wait till midnite with my #50 naira to do nite browsing, when 12 hit I quickly sent night to 131 . dem tell me insufficient balance, I non check acc balance #0.45 . I cried myself to sleep sad

3 Likes

Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by rheether(f): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2017
Please sir, how is it affecting your health?

4 Likes

Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by tooth4tooth: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2017
It is very simple. Call their customer service by dialing 121.Explain to them how they have been deducting from your account that you dont have any business with them apart from the data subscription. Tell them you want any other subscription deactivated with immediate effect. It is either they deactivate themselves or they send code(s) to you to do it yourself.

Telling you from experience.
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by ifex370(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2017
dessz:
op, your own good, go use emptyhen u go cry everyday cry .
na so I wait till midnite with my #50 naira to do nite browsing, when 12 hit I quickly sent night to 131 . dem tell me insufficient balance, I non check acc balance #0.45 . I cried myself to sleep sad

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha grin
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by ifex370(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2017
rheether:

Is doing his body somehow na.. grin

He cannot explain how is doing him
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by ifex370(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Maximus85:
Hello everyone,

What do I do?

This is nothing but 419.

Op switch to Airtel jare... Airtel is a blessing to my life right now..

They double my data on 2 separate sims.. And my night plan is never incomplete unlike Mtn 500mb is 500mb

Then their call is cheap #6.6 per minute.. What more can a young man ask for?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2017
tooth4tooth:
It is very simple. Call their customer service by dialing 121.Explain to them how they have been deducting from your account that you dont have any business with them apart from the data subscription. Tell them you want any other subscription deactivated with immediate effect. It is either they deactivate themselves or they send code(s) to you to do it yourself.

Have they been picking your calls? Been calling them for months with no positive outcome, recharged 500 naira airtime on two different occasions and I was told my calls couldn't be completed due to insufficient balance shocked shocked. If they love themselves, they should just continue ignoring my calls ooo. angry sad
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by tooth4tooth: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Have they been picking your calls? Been calling them for months with no positive outcome, recharged 500 naira airtime on two different occasions and I was told my calls couldn't be completed due to insufficient balance shocked shocked. If they love themselves, they should just continue ignoring my calls ooo. angry sad
Are you sure you are calling the right source? I said dial 121 with glo line,it is toll free.How can you pay 500 naira for something that is meant to be free
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2017
tooth4tooth:

Are you sure you are calling the right source? I said dial 121 with glo line,it is toll free.How can you pay 500 naira for something that is meant to be free

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

How can I recharge to call customer care na grin, called them to complain about my 1000 naira that they made invincible nii. They deduct 7naira from my account everyday too but that isn't giving me ish because I might have mistakenly subscribed to any of their useless services beht this my 1k ehn... Adenuga sef go feel am if I decide to shake em. angry angry angry

Awon ole oshi

1 Like

Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Maximus85(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2017
rheether:

Psychologically.
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Najwal: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2017
even me too nah watin i experience last week , gat to call cc sharp sharp giv dem sound warning not to deduct any kobo from my acct coz as far as my memory can serve me i no sub to any of their nonsense ish undecided very annoying angry
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by thoollz: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2017
ifex370:

They double my data on 2 separate sims.. And my night plan is never incomplete unlike Mtn 500mb is 500mb

Bros how abeg, show me the way
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Maximus85:
Hello everyone,

What do I do?

This is nothing but 419.

see me see trouble..

who's forcing u to use glo..

smh..
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by ifex370(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2017
thoollz:

Bros how abeg, show me the way

Which of the Way's
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2017
tooth4tooth:

Glo customer is the worst I have ever encountered in my life
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
Some us still use etisalat because of their quality customer care
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by thoollz: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2017
ifex370:

Which of the Way's
D megabyte doubling and exactly what plan do u subscribe to.
The night plan too can also be an added bonus.
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by ifex370(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2017
thoollz:

D megabyte doubling and exactly what plan do u subscribe to.
The night plan too can also be an added bonus.

D doubling na luck I guess.. Can't rem doing anything

The plan I use.. Smart trybe.. On both Sims..

Then night plan .. Is d same smart trybe night plan...

*312#
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by sevantex(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oga port go another network na, shuoo!!
dem tie ur kidney join glo ni
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by wintergold(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Maximus85:
Hello everyone,

What do I do?

This is nothing but 419.

CALL NCC CALL CENTRE ON 622, STATE UR COMPLAIN AND SEE SPEEDY RESULT..CALL IS TOLL FREE....THANK ME LATER
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Donsammi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
ifex370:

Op switch to Airtel jare... Airtel is a blessing to my life right now..

Then their call is cheap #6.6 per minute.. What more can a young man ask for?

the airtel night plan u fit subscribe as many tyms in one night?
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by ifex370(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Donsammi:

the airtel night plan u fit subscribe as many tyms in one night?

I pray oo
Re: Help Me: Glo Is Frustrating My Life And Its Affecting My Health And Business. by Danielink: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Go ahead and dial toll-free customer care line 622. That’s the official customer care line for the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).

(1) (Reply)

4 Dangerous Apps You Should Never Have On Your Phone / Send Sms 4mr Pc Tp Phone 4 Free / Best Mobile Internet Service Provider In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.