Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive (37611 Views)

John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) / Lagos Police Inspector Buried Alive: "We Were Offered N2m To Keep Quiet"- Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by iluvdonjazzy: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad

How small pikin when never chop since MAY won read this THARAJA Text book cry

The Story reminds me of one nollywood movie wayback call PAPA SUNDAY cry

I feel for his family
nd i enjoyed reading it to the end, pls try and read it too, u ll enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by wickedworld: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2017
There is know law in police force, all u get is criminals, dubious human, bullies.

They extend their kindness to their colleague. They can't be their brother keepers

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by dominique(f): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2017
ephi321:

This is just so very evil. Tied his hands and buried him alive. sad All because of land?

The sad thing is they will use connection and "my person" factor to get that Baale released.

He killed one of their own, the police will NEVER release him. In fact, I won't be surprised if he has died in their custody already.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by crowntech: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Moreoffaith:
which kind thing be this again.

Things fall apart centre cannot hold....

2 Likes

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by ephi321(f): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2017
dominique:

He killed one of their own, the police will NEVER release him. In fact, I won't be surprised if he has died in their custody already.

I hope so o. I don't think Nigerian police are that loyal tbh.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Without knowledge of their OC ...SARS Nigeria my Nigeria.

This country is broken.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Benteazaa(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
pythonkid:
to my Ncan members.. space is available for sale here

Get a life kid
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad

I feel for his family

Bros your Degree dey show oooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by bellotaofeek: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2017
RIP Sunday ..... but who knows how many housewives he has rendered widow too . I hardly pity those guys !
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Da hell would you run away & leave ur comrade, some peeps ain't just loyal at all, even to rescue a thier fellow police man na problem, everybody they just evade with style.

Why do Nigerian police behave this way, dont they know dsame thing might happen to them & expect them colleagues to come help. If na naija soldiers, it won't take less than 30 minutes b4 they call them friends & gather morethan 100 soldiers just to rescue one of them who is confirmed alive
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Bimpe29: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2017
In summary, may we not be a victim of (bad) circumstance.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2017
shiimah:
Can Abba Kyari be promoted to the rank of Inspector General already... The dude have carried out most successful investigations.
Respect to you gallant officer.
Rip Inspector Musa Sunday
Tale heart Halima
what about the Badoo gang that kill pregnant women amd remove tyheir foetus, in a saner society the CP would be sacked, or is the SARS men who go arroung collecting ATM pins and robbing people? promoted for what? i forgot, u are probalky a quaota system products excelling in the promotion of mediocrity

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by olotu3k: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2017
I wonder what will be the faith of we citizen of Nigeria if Nigerian police failed to rescue their colleague within five days of abduction before he was murdered. Qudos to abba kyari
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Kinikini: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2017
Am I the only one who has noticed that most major crimes cracked by the police these days are through the intelligent police arm of the Nigerian Police '''Determined to find Sunday, sources said that the OC SARS approached the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT), headed by Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mr Abba Kyari. It was alleged that through the efforts of the IRT operatives, Sunday’s phone was tracked and some of his alleged killers arrested''

Why can't the Nigerian police empower the Nigerian Police to carry out intelligent policing instead of the agbero they do now. Must a useful arm of the police be for few crimes? Nigeria Police is backward and needs intelligent men and women back with forensics and other technologies to reduce the alarming crime rate.

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
What ever you do, think safety 1st and be prayerful. discretion is the better part of valour! I wished Sunday was a farmer, He might have never had reason to take up such job in the 1st place!
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
[/b] Them don Use the Police do their Demonic ORo Ritual Government should STOP that demonic Ritual [b]
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by bizzibodi(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
kai!our police are useless ooo!police go to guard an empty bushy land who dey steal land?no b court dey giv caveat enmtar,but afonja pple get mind oo!d baale went to abj to settle,instaed of them to arrest him in chain transport him via blackmaria dey said he shld report himsef in lagos.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by dangotesmummy: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad shocked terrible people. Trust Nig police,by the time they squeeze the useless baale and his murderous gangster balls, he'll sing.Bastards
nairaland cs grin
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad

I feel for his family
Guy! u no dey forget something o,watched dat way back.

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by jimb(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
pisure or adonbilivit
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by donodion(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is what will become our lot so long we keep allowing " illetrates, thugs and political god fathers" dictate our wellbeing as a nation.

Such have no regard nor respect for rule of law, hence to make extra cash by the side, law enforcement agents equally engage in " illegal" assignment at the backing of "Supro", who's equally benefitting from the largesse of the thugs in power.

Read the part where the fleeing policemen seek for backup from nearest police stations but got turned down, with claims of " those axis are very volatile".... i wont blame the station DPO. Vultures don dey chop vultures for Naija no be today.

So SARS officers could fear Armed Thugs?

Until we as a nation decide and say NO to the desire to rule, command and demand of thugs, our society shall remain in cesspit of decay and daily unsavoury anarchy.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by slivertongue: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
NPF is a thug organisation NPF is an extortionist group
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by pyyxxaro: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
nd i enjoyed reading it to the end, pls try and read it too, u ll enjoy it.

Jesu

You read Tharaja to the END shocked

You must be Uncle Albert Einstein younger brother

I greet you uncle tongue
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Origin(f): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
A murder case, only the victim was named.

Who are the other policemen, who are the DPO that did not send help, who is the Baale, who is Prince.

Even the journalist is saying these people are above the law (they who cannot be named).
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by lagosrd: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Simple case. The government cannot claim innocence on this omo onile issue. I expected the governor to have acquired all the lands in question and pay the omo onile's off. Then build or sell the lands to interested people and let's see the omo onile's that will talk then. Most of those so called omo onile's are even not from that axis.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by LeanonGOD(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Origin:
A murder case, only the victim was named.

Who are the other policemen, who are the DPO that did not send help, who is the Baale, who is Prince.

Even the journalist is saying these people are above the law (they who cannot be named).
Only in a little hell call NIGERIA.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by LeanonGOD(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Heartless, you MUST be proud of yourself. Bird of the same feather - may God forgives you in Jesus name.
Kenturkey048:
I join you too...
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by jobbers: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oh
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by LeanonGOD(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
I believe that there should be an independent enquiry to investigate why the police failed to respond immediately into the kidnaping of officer Sunday. This type of nonsense would not occur even in Malawi nor Rwanda - in Nigeria anything GOES.
qualityovenbake:
The baale and those thug must be dealt with severely.

I strongly criticize the police for their lack of response in saving a fellow policeman life. For five days he was still alive and nobody went to rescue him.

He exited this world in a gruesome way, burying someone alive, I will never wish that for my enemy.

RIP Inspector Musa Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) / Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... / Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.