Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) (48376 Views)

Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses / Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Azam101: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
TippyTop:
She was indirectly implying Osibanjo's boss was a useless Vegetable.
Am sure she said: Give the vegetable to Presidiot Muhammadu Vegetable for me.
Osibanjo accepted it on behalf of the Dullard.
grin grin
Hmmm! your parent must have waste their money on you to school with these your comments
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Bobby808: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
TippyTop:
grin grin
But wait oooo. Where Buhari dey sef?
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Bobby808: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
orimsamsam:
what are you saying. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by juman(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
So nice of her. grin
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by juman(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
But so far APC government is not performing well.

They need to gear up their thinking and intent to deliver their campaign promises.

Presently Nigeria is a fuckkk up country.
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Igbos hate the Fulani like crazy
Buhari came in, and from day 1 till today, the level of hate you people have for him can be seen in ur Monikers like "DieBuhari" Daulard, etc

the south west is the most accommodating zone, because the sided to kick out GEJ, You guys can barely breath without insulting them and calling Afonjaaa at the very least chance possible.

Delta state people, came out to tell you guys to keep them out of ur Biafra and you guys have been attacking them and calling them slaves up and down.

I created a topic to say that Aks is also not Biafra, and your goons were attacking me insulting me and other Akwa Ibomites that came out to tell you guys to draw ur map with just the Eastern states.

the level of hate you guys hv in the East sickens the very ground you guys walk on, that's why the soil is red, from crying blood from the sheer level of hate those who walk on it have...

cc oluwaemmanuel
cc

First and foremost Igbo people hating Buhari is not different from how other ethnic groups treat some political leaders. The Yoruba people hated Abacha and still hate him till date. Why don't u call them hateful people? The Hausa people hated GEJ, why did you not call them hateful people? Don't forget that Buhari used his own mouth to call Igbo people 5% so do you expect them to love him? Are they slaves?
As regards the Afonja insult it began during the 2015 elections. Some South-west folks were trying to court Igbo votes and some of them resorted to threats on Igbo people if they don't vote for Buhari; Igbo people on their own part were calling the Yoruba slaves.This resulted in the unfortunate war we now see. So the issue is two faced.
The way you guys call Igbo people haters and wicked folks I sometimes wonder whether it is the Igbo people who kill people in their farms in Benue and Southern KD; or are we the ones who killed Hausa guys in Ile-ife? You just don't have enough data to prove that we are hateful.
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
enigma2007:

South-West is what they call undecided... and can swing the votes either ways. Also, they will align based on the deals they can get for the region and cronies.
The politician been fielded by PDP must be strong enough to snatch most of the states in SW and savvy enough to offer deals that will swing the SW states.

Yeah. South-west is dicey right now but I see PDP carrying the day or a huge part of the votes there sha. Yoruba guys are beginning to be wary of the north again due to the Osibanjo Buhari issue and APC's poor perfomance will surely drive many Yoruba voters to PDP.
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
temitemi1:
he needs to stop coordinating n start ACTING!!

Please explain the difference to me.
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

First and foremost Igbo people hating Buhari is not different from how other ethnic groups treat some political leaders. The Yoruba people hated Abacha and still hate him till date. Why don't u call them hateful people? The Hausa people hated GEJ, why did you not call them hateful people? Don't forget that Buhari used his own mouth to call Igbo people 5% so do you expect them to love him? Are they slaves?
As regards the Afonja insult it began during the 2015 elections. Some South-west folks were trying to court Igbo votes and some of them resorted to threats on Igbo people if they don't vote for Buhari; Igbo people on their own part were calling the Yoruba slaves.This resulted in the unfortunate war we now see. So the issue is two faced.
The way you guys call Igbo people haters and wicked folks I sometimes wonder whether it is the Igbo people who kill people in their farms in Benue and Southern KD; or are we the ones who killed Hausa guys in Ile-ife? You just don't have enough data to prove that we are hateful.

Which other Data do you need, you guys are so blinded by hate, that u guys will outrightly support Dasuki, Diezani, and any one leveled with corruption, so as to anger Buhari.

You guys are so hateful, to the point that anytime BBc does any post on Nigeria, miscreant from The east will crowd the place attacking the President, other Nigerians and calling our country a Zoo.

You guys are so so hateful, that if a child in the east constructs anything, you guys will call him Albert Einstein, but if another Child in say North or west Construct same..You guys will say they are wasting money, or that they are wasting their time.

You guys are soooooo hateful, that Buhari took on to work on the 2nd Naija bridge and you guys found some absurd reasons to attack him.

You guys are so hateful, dat some of your Miscreants go about with Monikers like "DieBuhara" "LazyYoruba" etc.

the list continues....
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by afomatt: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good for him
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by earthcrust: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
When d righteous is in position d ppl rejoyce but wen d wicked beareth rule the ppl cry. Godbless Nigeria Godbless Osibanjo.
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
temitemi1:
you mean coordinator cool

You don start again ba?? Small time naw you go say dem use ban take scatter your plans...

Temitemi while you are away.....

Many things has happened that you can only read...
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Which other Data do you need, you guys are so blinded by hate, that u guys will outrightly support Dasuki, Diezani, and any one leveled with corruption, so as to anger Buhari.

You guys are so hateful, to the point that anytime BBc does any post on Nigeria, miscreant from The east will crowd the place attacking the President, other Nigerians and calling our country a Zoo.

You guys are so so hateful, that if a child in the east constructs anything, you guys will call him Albert Einstein, but if another Child in say North or west Construct same..You guys will say they are wasting money, or that they are wasting their time.

You guys are soooooo hateful, that Buhari took on to work on the 2nd Naija bridge and you guys found some absurd reasons to attack him.

You guys are so hateful, dat some of your Miscreants go about with Monikers like "DieBuhara" "LazyYoruba" etc.

the list continues....

Hahaha. So I am speaking to an Umana supporter ba? No wonder. You are now taking your support for APC to another level. Nigerians from Time immemorial have always been insulting the country in public foras; mischievous people just screen grab the insults given by Igbo people and post it here.
As regards those bearing aunty Yourba and Buhari monikers here, have you not heard of monikers like OkoYiboz and Igbos here? So why make it seem like only the Igbo people are doing the insulting?
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Hahaha. So I am speaking to an Umana supporter ba? No wonder. You are now taking your support for APC to another level. Nigerians from Time immemorial have always been insulting the country in public foras; mischievous people just screen grab the insults given by Igbo people and post it here.
As regards those bearing aunty Yourba and Buhari monikers here, have you not heard of monikers like OkoYiboz and Igbos here? So why make it seem like only the Igbo people are doing the insulting?

Lols See You, I am not a fan of Umana, I voted for Udom, I was hoping that being from the corporate world, he will fast track development to Aks, but then I was wrong, rather than bring about development, he brought the Propaganda of the corporate world, employing People to and fro to carry about the Propaganda.

I am still not a big fan of Umana, I prefer Nsima Ekere to him...
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

the list continues....
and this post,tells you are more hateful.. pls deal with your inferiority complex, first..

1 Like

Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Lols See You, I am not a fan of Umana, I voted for Udom, I was hoping that being from the corporate world, he will fast track development to Aks, but then I was wrong, rather than bring about development, he brought the Propaganda of the corporate world, employing People to and fro to carry about the Propaganda.

I am still not a big fan of Umana, I prefer Nsima Ekere to him...

OK then. I don't know much about Akwa-Ibom politics. I just have a friend from the side who was a strong APC backer.
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
temitemi1:

This is a lazy comment.

The man is pushing for inward investment to balance domestic borrowing. He has issed several executive orders which have dramatic improvments to visa access for foreign business, clearing of goods at port. He is fixated on clearing the clogs that stand between idea and execution. The cac is now automated and you can register a company now in days not weeks. All approvals are deemed granted once the stated period for processing expires. This is revolutionary. He is also pushing the aba production hub for africa campaign and much more.

A lazy concept of work implies that he has to sit on his table using a biro and foolscap. In this age? Who does that?

How many street walks do Presidents do globally ? The answer is plenty. Sometimes a good leader has to guage the pulse of the people directly and not rely on third party reports. Sometimes understanding and hope need to be taken into the streets.

This was a lazy statement loaded with entitlement. I hope the millenials will not end up as the "generation that time forgot"

1 Like

Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by farem: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
temitemi1:

Acting as in rolling in the mud? Nigerians are for now pleased with this acting. keep your type to yasef!

1 Like

Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by facealone05(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
If u like call him any name or qualified him any title i didnt care,as long as is working my Prof carry go quote author=temitemi1 post=57115198]he needs to stop coordinating n start ACTING!![/quote]
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by sanc2s(f): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
That woman simply called our president a vegetable. And osibande didn't understand
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by ayorhmeeday(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
TippyTop:
grin grin

hahaha!! bros.
u go pay 4 my surgery if i fracture my rib frm all that laughing!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
that small veg. u see so go give her thousand of naira
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by chuksiyk31(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
temitemi1:
Your father is Nigeria's problem. ...

1 Like

Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by fasasi81(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
orimsamsam:
what are you saying. undecided undecided undecided
eyinbo
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Iceberg3: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Baba, them wan use ban scatter my moniker

Just returned from a six months ban for doing nothing ....
2019 is almost here
I see PDP bouncing back stronger and better
God pass them welcome back cheesy
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Iceberg3: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

the list continues....
may God have mercy on the ppl around u.

Seek help b4 its too late..smh
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by Iceberg3: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

the list continues....

just a question,maduawuchukwu said something about 5% mischievously referred to us ss and se by a so called president,is that a compliment or an insult? Now,dont bother answering,cos i know its a compliment to ur inferiority complex likes. Bye
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Iceberg3:

Firs go fvck urself, then take a bath in the Lagoon.. to take wipe off I r delusion dat is making u feel lyk a doc..
then u can think straight to know we dnt inhabit the same class.
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by opylas(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin He should stop all these shits, its enough let him focus on governance not going abt testing his popularity
Bros, it's that one time he visited Calabar o, just new photos and news of it coming up.
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
TippyTop:
grin grin

All you can do it wail and continue wailing.. hahhaa PMB till 2023 if you like go and die hahha.
Re: Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:26am On Jun 03, 2017
wow, very nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss / Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.