Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (48378 Views)

'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku / APC Caught Sharing N2k At Osun Governorship Election - SR (Photo, Video) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
A viral video on Twitter as shared by Farooq Kperogi,In the 30-second video captured by Mandy News, the All Progressives Congress (APC) can be seen talking to the poor people from the Northern of Nigeria to vote broom in Hausa language.

English translation of the words in the video:
"Ours isn't like theirs. Don't go to them [presumably PDP people] if they call you. If you go there [i.e. the polling booth] thumbprint on broom, broom, broom."

Farooq Kperogi wrote;
"Here's a short clip of APC agents in a poverty-stricken northern Nigerian town openly buying votes. They tell d poor pple to vote broom after giving them cash. This preelection electoral offense is as bad as ballot snatching. Should they be shot, too, in line with Buhari's order?"

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N45HH8khz2g&feature=youtu.be

Source: https://mandynews.com/apc-caught-sharing-money-to-northerners-to-vote/

1 Like

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by NothingDoMe: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bhet why? I thought Buhari is king in the north?

[img]https://media1./images/37b281476eaf1783be90c251c7045919/tenor.gif?itemid=5537455[/img]

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari is gone. Most of those who talked bad about him on Twitter above are his people. And somebody would come and start yelling here that he would sweep the votes in the north. Make una continue .

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Teaser4(m): 2:59am On Feb 23, 2019
may thunder of fire all Nigerian politicians....and you too if you like this post.

3 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by crestedaguiyi: 2:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Poor north

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Same way apc is doing it is same way pdp is doing theirs...

Don’t make it sound like it’s peculiar to one party

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Dshocker(m): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2019
APC have come to seize power by force...

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by dynicks(m): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2019
ZOMBIES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Sunbellar: 3:01am On Feb 23, 2019
God will disgrace them!

19 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by worriedguy(m): 3:03am On Feb 23, 2019
We are know pdp and apc are the same thing but apc is worst because they can never admit they are corrupt.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by gabmanuel(m): 3:03am On Feb 23, 2019
similar thing is also done in the south east ,they share money and tell the people to vote umbrella

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Qsscruz(m): 3:03am On Feb 23, 2019
I also want my own share so that i can use it to celebrate Atikus victory..Even they give us blank cheque, our mind is made up..Few more hours to go..

23 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by worriedguy(m): 3:04am On Feb 23, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

yes they are the same but apc is always claiming Saint

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by FisifunKododada: 3:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Lets wait and see
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by nattyGENT: 3:06am On Feb 23, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Bhet why? I thought Buhari is king in the north?

[img]https://media1./images/37b281476eaf1783be90c251c7045919/tenor.gif?itemid=5537455[/img]
they couldnt deceive people again so they they step up to next level by deceiving people & adding small money

26 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by mariamadenle(m): 3:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Do you think they are APC or you know, I'm very sure APC will repost this video clip with title "PDP caught in broad day buying vote"
Awon weyrey

8 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Racoon(m): 3:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Just imagine! These are people shouting "corruption" "deal ruthlessly with ballot box snatchers" or saying “Only people who can afford the pain of rigging should partake in elections”- Comrade Adams Oshiomole.
http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/29/oshiomhole-only-people-who-can-accept-pain-rigging-should-participate-election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Mankosi: 3:08am On Feb 23, 2019
BUHARI will not see this.

8 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Gentleziggy(m): 3:09am On Feb 23, 2019
See how they are selling their rights, votes ,future n destiny to vote buying merchants of d APC angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 23, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Viscy(m): 3:10am On Feb 23, 2019
There is no way anybody can support Buhari without sounding stupwed. If in doubt read the comments of 'sarki' 'MUMUDRILLBBQ 'and other Buhari's worshipers.

26 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Athena4: 3:10am On Feb 23, 2019
This is also the same way they say " Kill,Kill,Kill" and these human viruses go ahead to kill. Imagine going to buy stuff and this hausa/Fulani vampire leaves what he's selling to me and asks me who I dey vote. I tell him"none of his business". This cow proceeds to preach Buhari to me in his broken English and repeats that atiku has shaitan inside of him and anyone that supports atiku is a "die die pesin"...He was told that in the MOSQUE on Friday afternoon. The worst part is He was fûcking darned SERIOUS. They swallow EVERYTHING they are told In their mosques!. Na so I jejely fin my way. I share a country with bloodthirsty demons!.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by erico2k2(m): 3:12am On Feb 23, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Bro the poverty rate in the North is 10x that in the south, 9 of the poorest states are in the North

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by FisifunKododada: 3:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

Now here is my message to all:

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?

10 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by princemillla(m): 3:25am On Feb 23, 2019
That's why they kept them uneducated so as to keep them as voting machine

5 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by tossie101(f): 3:26am On Feb 23, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

Now here is my message to all:

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?

Do u have a choice? If bubu goes back to daura
SMH

1 Like

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by maj59(m): 3:32am On Feb 23, 2019
No one care to explain to us how and when Jubrin from Sudan left Aso Rock and how PMB took over again.
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by ipobarecriminals: 3:35am On Feb 23, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss / Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss / Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.