Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) (18133 Views)

Imo State University Academic & Non-academic Recruitment 2017 (35 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
PrinceFola:
Application sent!
how did u make those document as a single PDF document
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by PrinceFola(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
femi442:

"To the best of my knowledge", I think what they mean by
Single PDF is that, attaching file or documents to a single
page. i.e. you gonna attach your CV, Cover Letter and other
credentials altogether not one by one...
Once you open ya mail, just attach your CV first, then follow
by Cover letter and rest like that then send.............
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
PrinceFola:
"To the best of my knowledge", I think what they mean by
Single PDF is that, attaching file or documents to a single
page. i.e. you gonna attach your CV, Cover Letter and other
credentials altogether not one by one...
Once you open ya mail, just attach your CV first, then follow
by Cover letter and rest like that then send.............

thanks so much
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by PrinceFola(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
femi442:

thanks so much
You're welcome!!
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by SaintBuhari: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thanks for the info. Application sent!!!

However I will love to see some pics of the place. Any one close to the institution kindly oblige us.
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by SaintBuhari: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
femi442:

Type both your cover letter and resume on a single word document
Drag and drop scanned images of ur credential to the same page
Arrange all items in the right order
Use any free online word to PDF converter to convert to pdf
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by emmahoney(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
This people have started sending interview invitation letter . But I don't think that they will worth my time and money. Unprofessional invitation letter. Image telling me that I have been invited to a competitive interview! What are they trying to say? The content is even saying that applicants will write a test followed by interview for a lecturing position!! They don't deserve my precious time and money.
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by PrinceFola(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
emmahoney:
This people have started sending interview invitation letter . But I don't think that they will worth my time and money. Unprofessional invitation letter. Image telling me that I have been invited to a competitive interview! What are they trying to say? The content is even saying that applicants will write a test followed by interview for a lecturing position!! They don't deserve my precious time and money.
Oh for real?
Haven't see any invites text from dem sha......... You applied for Academic position right?
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by emmahoney(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2017
PrinceFola:
Oh for real?
Haven't see any invites text from dem sha......... You applied for Academic position right?
Yeah, you might still get their invitation.
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by PrinceFola(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2017
emmahoney:
Yeah, you might still get their invitation.
Okay boss, thanks!! But you can just give it a trial and go for the interview boss... Or you far from the state??
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by emmahoney(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
PrinceFola:
Okay boss, thanks!! But you can just give it a trial and go for the interview boss... Or you far from the state??
Thanks bro, I am very far from their location. Ijebu to their location is somehow far. And I have a strong conviction that it might not really worth it. I could deduce many things from their invitation letter. They made some statements that are unethical. Thank you very much.
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by Bowlexzy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by online234: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
emmahoney:

I also received their Invitation letter. I tried all my possible best to know the Founder of the institution but to no avail. No building, no website yet am forseen some things

1 Like

Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by PrinceFola(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
emmahoney:
Thanks bro, I am very far from their location. Ijebu to their location is somehow far. And I have a strong conviction that it might not really worth it. I could deduce many things from their invitation letter. They made some statements that are unethical. Thank you very much.
Okay bro, I understand you........ You're welcome boss!
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by emmahoney(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
online234:

I also received their Invitation letter. I tried all my possible best to know the Founder of the institution but to no avail. No building, no website yet am forseen some things
Yes, no building yet. However, I think they have a temporary site they wanna use. Although, maybe they are not even ready for operation in the following academic session.

I actually saw their recruitment advert in punch newspaper last week. They might be real but it is obvious they are not ready for a serious business.
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by Oyepapa(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
I called the Institution and was told the invitation mail sent is not from them.
Pls kindly call this number to confirm 08135623190
Re: Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) by emmahoney(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Oyepapa:
I called the Institution and was told the invitation mail sent is not from them.
Pls kindly call this number to confirm 08135623190
Good job, however, they are just trying hard to cover their flaws. I got the invitation email message from the same email address attached to their vacancies advert. They should tell us another story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Guidelines That Will Help You Ace Your Next Interview / Multiple Job Openings At UNICEF Nigeria / Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.