Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like (6140 Views)

My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? / How To Have A Good Time Doing A 9 - 5 Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by nkemjacob2(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wen hunger and depression comes and the looming unemployment rate, u will have no option Dan to love ur job

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by obiaguna(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Modified.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by jclassiq(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
I switched from Engineering to Information Technology!!

I searched for jobs till I almost became frustrated!!

Who Engineering help??... mtcheeww!!

ICT for life jare...

Which aspect of ICT can u recommend for a near frustrated Biochemistry student?
Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
jclassiq:

Which aspect of ICT can u recommend for a near frustrated Biochemistry student?

ICT doesn't judge your BSC specialization.

It only helps to open you to the world of opportunities.

If you can start learning Networking

That will be nice.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by jclassiq(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

ICT doesn't judge your BSC specialization.
It only helps to open you to the world of opportunities.
If you can start learning Networking
That will be nice.
Are you in Lagos?
NO AM IN ABUJA CURRENTLY.
Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
jclassiq:

NO AM IN ABUJA CURRENTLY.
You can find any ICT school there.
Register and start learning!!
Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by CellTabRepairs: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Find a motivating reason within the job!
*It's middle of the year already. Get your hands busy - it can make U RAW cash! I mean, VIPs use DHL to send in high end devices for fixing till date! U get what that means? . Learn ! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " ! Guaranteed* Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc If sitting idle has been good for you so far...CONTINUE. If not, here's an opportunity!

Click signature, View and get what you need immediately !
Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by jclassiq(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You can find any ICT school there.
Register and start learning!!
OK. but what do u think about website design??
Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
jclassiq:

OK. but what do u think about website design??

It is great and also a nice start.

but make sure you advance till you become a master at WEB DEVELOPMENT

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by bluestreak(m): 4:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Same here bro. I equally studied engineering but not practising it.i did for some years but realise there are more opportunities outide carrying the spanners and screwdrivers. I'm now in sales /management and I'm not doing bad. Having got an MBA and currently MSC in business psychology makes it more interesting and promising. Passion could brew up from simple interest.
BiafraBushBoy:
I switched from Engineering to Information Technology!!

I searched for jobs till I almost became frustrated!!

Who Engineering help??... mtcheeww!!

ICT for life jare...
Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by lafflaff123(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Been there, done that. Keep a stiff upper lip and keep searching for other opportunities.

You are an Engineer doing an Accountant job?thought you were a clearing agent?you must be very smart,witty,intelligent and hot.

Brain beauty. tongue grin kiss and all mine.
Re: How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

You are an Engineer doing an Accountant job?thought you were a clearing agent?you must be very smart,witty,intelligent and hot.

Brain beauty. tongue grin kiss and all mine.
Lol. This dude, you're quoting my old posts? Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loeis: Loss Of Employment Insurance Scheme / Chartered Statisticians And Statistician-general / Qualities Of Good Leadership In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.