Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Encounter With Young Innocent Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With Young Innocent Christian (308 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Encounter With Young Innocent Christian by ajiboye007(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
I met a pretty 19 year old girl yesterday and we got talking. I found out she is a member of Christ Embassy. Typical of me, I must know more. Do you speak in tongues? No, I don't like it. Wow! Where is it written that you must like it to do it? Lol.
She then explained to me how she would want to attend Cele (popularly known as white garment church) Why Cele? I love the white garment and the bare feet stuff. Hmmmmm. As the discussion progressed she told me she would love to marry a Muslim.

At this point I knew I had my work cut out. Do you know you will become a Muslim if you marry a Muslim? Yes I know. I have come to realise that they have the truth. I was boiling from within but I calmed down to let her finish the usual Islamic babble. I want to know how much lies she had ingested before running her bowels. She told me how the Bible was not complete and Jesus prayed like a Muslim. Wowowowo... Stop. Which Jesus prayed like a Muslim?
I asked her. If you hear that I am a rapist and claim to be a pastor would you follow me? What kind of a pastor rapes women? That one is a proper fake pastor. Trust me, I was not done yet. The engines started revving. If you now hear that I am an armed robber, a murderer and a..... Nonsense how can a man like that be a man of God? She cut me off. I was not done yet. And you hear that I married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her when she turned 9.
She got hysterical at this point but I was not done. And you now hear I had sex with my dead aunty inside her grave... Only a devil will do that! She blurted. Please I heard enough. I know you cannot do those things. Please tell me you did not do those things cause you are really scaring the crap out of me? The guy who told you about Islam did he also tell you that Mohammed did all these and more? She froze... He didn't but it can't be true. Well, read their sources. Is it in the Quran? Did he not tell you about the Sira and hadith? Never heard of those. OK those are their Holy Books. But the Quran said some nice things about Jesus.

OK, let's imagine that I wrote a book that was very popular and after ten years another person wrote his book with some stories resembling mine? That plagiarism! Smart girl. The Quran came 600 years after the Bible and yet contains ideas from the Bible yet some morons want to tell you it's original?
At this point she has heard enough. How come our pastors don't tell us these things? Cause they themselves don't even know. Many of them are not true pastors

They are all out to line their pockets.
This is how Islam would have claimed this innocent girl because the church has refused to do her work.
It's time to expose Islam for what it is. Don't let them deceive one more person.
Make No Mistake
Re: Encounter With Young Innocent Christian by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Is all these necessary?
You just sat down at the corner of your room looking for trouble by writing all these?
Especially in this Ramadan season of our beloved brothers!
You deserved to be banned!
You don't love Jesus more than I do, but I can never go so low typing all these trash you just Dis, can't even finish reading.

The more we learn how to live in peace and love, the better for us all.

Happy Ramadan to all my Muslims friends!
Re: Encounter With Young Innocent Christian by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Little things more than this had caused so much war in the past!!
Re: Encounter With Young Innocent Christian by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oh, I just went through your previous comments, so i wonder no more Bro Aji.
Just learn to live in love as the Holy Bible commands.

(1) (Reply)

Your Smartphone Can Lead You To Hell. / Wait On God Or? ...or Go Astray (a Must Read Please) / What Does The Bible Say About Christian Fathers?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.