Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Power To Be - Event In Warri - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Power To Be - Event In Warri (596 Views)

Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC / How Much Does It Cost To Have A Wedding Or Burial Event In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power To Be - Event In Warri by Unikempire(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Warri, The SaltCity Church is glad to announce and invite the entire city to her forth coming Faith Conference theme, “The Mine” tagged the power to be , that will be holding on the 09 and 10 of June 2017 at their new facility 90 Airport Road beside Sizzlers fast food, Warri Delta State. Since the innuaguration of the Church on the 03 of April, 2016, The Salt City Church has indeed been salting the city, causing a stir spiritually and pioneering an entreprenuerial movement especially among young people in the ministry. The lead and host Pastor, Tobore Adakaraza has this to say “It’s no news that Nigeria is home to some of the largest and most powerful christian ministries in the world, and that’s no coincidence. It’s a result of seeds sown and impartations made, and I believe it’s another time to begin a new circle.”He also emphasized that, the The Mine 2017, will be an atmosphere where the foundational truth of our faith would be uncomprised, stirring of the word already in us to the manifestation of distinctive workings of the spirit including physical, emotional, financial, relational and spiritual healing.”
Teaching at The Mine is Pastor Tony Rapu, A man without any doubt, one of the most remarkable men in Nigeria. A Man who has impacted the lives and careers of so many people in positions of authority in both the public and private sectors and they include Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Chinedu and Oby Ezekw............ Continue reading at http://www.unikempire.com.ng/2017/06/unik-event-power-to-be-salt-city-church.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Roadster Rooftop Lounge / See Our Sound Equipment & Backline @ Major General Robert Adeyinka Adebayo (RTD) / CALABAR Festival 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.