Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) (46224 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Emyres: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
k
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Evablizin:
you must understand now,he is praying to Allah irrespective of the place he is,the angle and what he is facing while praying.

where is Nascoland? Somewhere around Jos?!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
frenchwine:

Like seriously? Mention Jesus beside that man and the rest would be history
lols for now he is praying,i will mention Jesus and run i will not wait for him to finish praying.
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by haykes(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Op u are dumb, this topic is nothing to write home about,the man was just praying on his own not mind the banner
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by aminusanti(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zenithpeak:
May he find true light in CHRIST God Almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Actuarydeji(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
frenchwine:

Like seriously? Mention Jesus beside that man and the rest would be history
Why are you talking like this! Every Muslim believe in Jesus Christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
modelmike7:
That's how its suppose to be.
We should live in PEACE, LOVE AND HARMONY.

Happy Ramadan to all my Muslim friends.
May all your prayers be answered in this Holy Month.
How's that a sign of peace
That means nothing to him because, he can't read.
By the way, it is on record, they once stormed a Church, chanting their normal slogan and exercising the head-knacking undecided
Please let truth lead us in all we do.
Peace
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Evablizin:
lols for now he is praying,i will mention Jesus and run i will not wait for him to finish praying.
Run? Shebi you see that rod in his front, ehen! That's all I would say. The pix below speaks a thousand words.

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by afonjadie: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
oluwasegun400:
Muslim man pictured praying before a church banner

See photos below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/02/photos-muslim-man-spotted-praying-before-a-church-banner/

He can't read shit and doesn't know that is a church banner, and he is just probably shielding from the sun rays.
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Why are you talking like this! Every Muslim believe in Jesus Christ
As a prophet , not as the Son of God nor as God himself which he truly his.
Let's not get started on this, OK?
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Zaitoon: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
That is an Illiterate man who doesn't know anything written on that banner because he sees it as one of the numerous posters that litters the roads in Lagos.

If Muslims can be so holy the way they are diligent with their prayers this world will be a fun and sweet.

A Reverend Fr told us a story then of how a Muslim man was pursuing someone to kill and he when time for prayer reached, he stopped and Prayed then continued the race to kill that person.

Read Passport of Mallam Ilia for a related story
wow very touching story and the person also waited for him to finish praying right undecided

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by thanki410(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is when the WEED kicks IN harder than imagined... The man come go use pastor YINKA YUSUF Banner do this kind thing.... This thing go happen around ajah axis if i am not MISTOOKING
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
AuroraB:
How's that a sign of peace
That means nothing to him because, he can't read.
By the way, it is on record, they once stormed a Church, chanting their normal slogan and exercising the head-knacking undecided
Please let truth lead us in all we do.
Peace
I've also read about some that provided a shield for some Christians against their fellows that wanted to kill the Christians, so its all about the record we chose to remember. They are just not all the same and some Christians are also not Christ-like, that's my point.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Zaitoon: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
frenchwine:

Run? Shebi you see that rod in his front, ehen! That's all I would say. The pix below speaks a thousand words.
before you make mountain out of mole hill, that rod was meant to separate him from people that are walking across undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
modelmike7:

I've also read about some that provided a shield for some Christians against their fellows that wanted to kill the Christians, so its all about the record we chose to remember. They are just not all the same and some Christians are also not Christ-like, that's my point.
It has nothing to do with him praying in front of a Church banner.
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zaitoon:
before you make mountain out of mole hill, that rod was meant to separate him from people that are walking across undecided
Walking across through the billboard? Sister, are you for real or is that Friday banter?
That rod is his staff and you can see he carefully placed it with his baggage.
It doesn't serve as no barrier , the gap between him and the billboard is insignificant for anyone to squeeze himself through.
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by bewla(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Keneking:
God is Great grin
that a begged who nose noting them the street
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
bewla:
that a begged who nose noting them the street

Nonsense write-up
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zaitoon:
wow very touching story and the person also waited for him to finish praying right undecided
The Prayers never made him to have a Change of heart about Killing
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Keneking:

Nonsense write-up
cheesy tongue
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by bilms(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
That is not a church banner sef. its a banner of fuji musician, Pasuma wonder
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by bewla(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Keneking:

Nonsense write-up
no wahala
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Origin(f): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
That is an Illiterate man who doesn't know anything written on that banner because he sees it as one of the numerous posters that litters the roads in Lagos.

If Muslims can be so holy the way they are diligent with their prayers this world will be a fun and sweet.

A Reverend Fr told us a story then of how a Muslim man was pursuing someone to kill and he when time for prayer reached, he stopped and Prayed then continued the race to kill that person.

God Almighty what a story.

So he stopped made ablution prayed after about 15 minutes he continued chasing the victim.

And the victim was doing what...... Waiting for him to finish prayers?? So they could continue the chase.

I now know that people will hate for all eternity. And tell lies too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Zaitoon: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
frenchwine:

Walking across through the billboard? Sister, are you for real or is that Friday banter?
That rod is his staff and you can see he carefully placed it with his baggage.
It doesn't serve as no barrier , the gap between him and the billboard is insignificant for anyone to squeeze himself through.
suit yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Zaitoon: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
The Prayers never made him to have a Change of heart about Killing
eeya the story made Me cry cry cry
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by BlueK1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Evablizin:
you must understand now,he is praying to Allah irrespective of the place he is,the angle and what he is facing while praying.
Good one.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zenithpeak:
May he find true light in CHRIST

Shut up. I hate bigots
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zaitoon:
suit yourself undecided

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Some people will just spring up nonsense. So the man waited will he finished praying right?

Btw, is it the muslims that ate striking civilians in the middle East?
Or is the Muslims that wanna take down 7countries in 5 years ?

Kathmandu:

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by deebrain(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
If only we knew it has been one God all along....
Epic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy / Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.