Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) (46223 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
frenchwine:

Like seriously? Mention Jesus beside that man and the rest would be history
dunt mind dem...... shey u heard of d man dat wuz stoned dead bkos he urinated close to a mosque

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
NemzySeries:

dunt mind dem...... shey u heard of d man dat wuz stoned dead bkos he urinated close to a mosque
Yes oooo, animals, all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Actuarydeji(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
frenchwine:

As a prophet , not as the Son of God nor as God himself which he truly his.
Let's not get started on this, OK?
Every Muslim believe him as the messenger of God and Jesus has himself refer him as the son of man. We as a Muslim, we don't differentiate between the prophets of God

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Naruto87(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
That is an Illiterate man who doesn't know anything written on that banner because he sees it as one of the numerous posters that litters the roads in Lagos.

If Muslims can be so holy the way they are diligent with their prayers this world will be a fun and sweet.

A Reverend Fr told us a story then of how a Muslim man was pursuing someone to kill and he when time for prayer reached, he stopped and Prayed then continued the race to kill that person.

Read Passport of Mallam Ilia for a related story

do u really believe that... lol..
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
ollah1:

Some people will just spring up nonsense. So the man waited will he finished praying right?

Btw, is it the muslims that ate striking civilians in the middle East?
Or is the Muslims that wanna take down 7countries in 5 years ?

Type in English

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Naruto87:

do u really believe that... lol..
With Islam, if you disbelief they prove you wrong with the worst
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Zenithpeak(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
ollah1:

Shut up. I hate bigots

@ollah1

Shut up........ You are welcome.

HATE........... Shows the nature of him who dwells in you.

I pray the love of Christ dominate you and flush out the seed and the effect of HATRED in you.
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Basic123: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jirate:
I am Ok with the Peaceful ones but the Violent Ones, I hate. Give Peace and you will be Welcome every where. cool
The same way the Muslims are OK with the peaceful Christians and and hate the violent Christians,like my landlady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
If it happened the other way round, them for don be head the man and claim blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zenithpeak:

@ollah1

Shut up........ You are welcome.

HATE........... Shows the nature of him who dwells in you.

I pray the love of Christ dominate you and flush out the seed and the effect of HATRED in you.

Keep quite and quit writing your nonsense comments. Everything in you folks heads is Christ this and christ that. Would you be talking about christ if the Chinese or indians colonised us? Are you better than those that doesn't worship your Christ?
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by tectonotimes: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
It is a lie. The man was only saying his own prayer and a church banner happened to be in front of him.

WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
Type in English

You simply can't reply that
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Zenithpeak(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
ollah1:

Keep quite and quit writing your nonsense comments. Everything in you folks heads is Christ this and christ that. Would you be talking about christ if the Chinese or indians colonised us? Are you better than those that doesn't worship your Christ?

Is this about my person?

Or

About those who profess CHRIST?

Or

CHRIST himself?

Let people understand your annoyance.

Please be polite in your response.
Thanks.
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Vicolan: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
frenchwine:

Seriously u are right!!!! Had it been the man is a Christian praying in front of a Muslims board

Mehn na Action movie o

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Ramaa(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
I can't imagine if it was christian did the same on muslim compound......

I could bloodshed all over the place......

Later they come to say Islam is religion of peace

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is no news , when the time for call to prayer comes you can stand any where to worship your God
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Hereigns4eva: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Probably he does not know that the poster before him is a Christian poster. Meanwhile if a christian is being sited in the like manner praying, singing or preaching close to their mosque... You can complete the rest.
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Is this about my person?

Or

About those who profess CHRIST?

Or

CHRIST himself?

Let people understand your annoyance.

Please be polite in your response.
Thanks.

And who says I'm annoyed?
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by mekusa12: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please i dont see any thing wrong with this, all we need in this nation is peace. The man can decide to face any where
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by jomoh: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
That is an Illiterate man who doesn't know anything written on that banner because he sees it as one of the numerous posters that litters the roads in Lagos.

If Muslims can be so holy the way they are diligent with their prayers this world will be a fun and sweet.

A Reverend Fr told us a story then of how a Muslim man was pursuing someone to kill and he when time for prayer reached, he stopped and Prayed then continued the race to kill that person.

lol dat Rev fr can lie o. And you were so gullible to sit down and be Fed with that rubbish.

So the man stopped to pray (5minutes minimum) after praying, he resumed his Chase and nobody stopped him?

Even if they couldn't stop him before he started praying, nobody taught it for to seize his weapon while he was praying.

Also the person he was chasing could not escape while he was praying or even call for support.

This are the types of lies and negative propaganda they feed you in your churches about Islam that make you loose your objectivity.

Do you have to be brainless to be a christian?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zenithpeak:
May he find true light in CHRIST

Amen!
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by oebson(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
From what I know, I christian cannot try that in Kano. Last week in Abuja, an Igbo guy stopped to urinate at waste dump close to a mosque, the Islamist extremists pounced on his and killed him there and then. This people don't have respect for other religion. They do whatever they like and whenever. You dare not try pray close to there banner just like that guy in the pix did, if you're a christian or other religion. God help us in this country
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by MOSICATED5(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
If na Christian pray for front of anything that has to do with Islam we for no hear word oo. Religion of blood sharing
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by oyoofong(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na beggar.Na sun him dey face!
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zenithpeak:
May he find true light in CHRIST

he has the light of Christ in him now, what else
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
frenchwine:

that's how u guys normally cause problems, was Jesus not mentioned in the Quran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
frenchwine:

Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:

apart u telling us a movie, so that means their is nothing like Christianity extremist
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by islandmoon: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
modelmike7:
That's how its suppose to be.
Everyone should be able to pray to the God he/she worships irrespective of where you are.
We should live in PEACE, LOVE AND HARMONY.

Happy Ramadan to all my Muslim friends.
May all your prayers be answered in this Holy Month.

go to the core north, you will see No-church-zones, but in the south here, we are tolerant, we dont burn mosques, the muslims should do same.
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by danibliss(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lol...some Nairalanders are funny..how sure are you he's praying to the banner in front of him?
Re: Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
lool .. surprisingly, that's my church's banner.

Household of Love, Badore Ajah. Yinka Yusuf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy / Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.