Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please I Need Some One To Help Me Solve This Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Some One To Help Me Solve This Issue (447 Views)

How Do I Solve This Issue From Godaddy / How Can I Solve This Issue With Qservers? / Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Some One To Help Me Solve This Issue by Valkris: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have submitted for Google AdSense for more than five times and they keep on giving me this same reply.

Please I want some one to help me on what to do and pass this.

The reply is in the screenshot below.

#thanks

Re: Please I Need Some One To Help Me Solve This Issue by Qriousity(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Valkris:
I have submitted for Google AdSense for more than five times and they keep on giving me this same reply.

Please I want some one to help me on what to do and pass this.

The reply is in the screenshot below.

#thanks
i can optimize your site for adsense and get it approved but it has to be hosted on wordpress. Cost is 5k, 3k down payment and 2k after approval. Quote me if interested.
Re: Please I Need Some One To Help Me Solve This Issue by ipreach: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Post your url here so that i can help to review the site and possible, profer a solution to it.

Quote me when you are done.

Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Some One To Help Me Solve This Issue by Valkris: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Www.tonisblog.com.ng
Re: Please I Need Some One To Help Me Solve This Issue by Valkris: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
ipreach:
Post your url here so that i can help to review the site and possible, profer a solution to it.

Re: Please I Need Some One To Help Me Solve This Issue by ipreach: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
I discovered three things you must do before resubmitting for adsense:

1. Remove all those adverts and banners

2. Remove Contact us forms on the sidebar as well as search boxes and submit mail form

3. Change your theme to blogger theme.

Then, re-apply again after three days and thanks me with coke thereafter.
Re: Please I Need Some One To Help Me Solve This Issue by Valkris: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks
But that theme is blogger simple template
Re: Please I Need Some One To Help Me Solve This Issue by Valkris: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
ipreach:

(1) (Reply)

USA Non-hosted Adsense Account Available For Sale ( Click Here Now) / Pls Who Can Help Me Link My Reddit Digg Nd Pinterest Account On IFTTT / Get Paid To Be On Social Media - N1k Per Day -join Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.