Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,498 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria (2635 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nogodye(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Issa professor of English grin angry

Lol... cheesy
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by deedeedee1: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
lilytender:
Mr FFK, if you want to die please come over to my house, I can help you die quickly. Since it is in the public domain that you want to die, the Law will commend me for helping a needy. Your Biafra brothers that have been asking for Biafra or death have been dieing in their thousands from the hands of trigger happy Nigerian Police Force men. So, I can help you FFK too.
Die because he does not want Nigeria again?
I must say that you are not well
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by deedeedee1: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Can this thread be pushed to the front page? I want my odua brothers and sisters to pursue this cause. Mynd44 or lalasticlala where are you guys?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by nwabobo: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
adem30:

Rubbish, this is just a cry of loosing power.

Disintegration is nothing but PDP Project, and ut can never happen.

Show me someone crying for Disintegration that is not a PDP member

Is Nnamdi Kanu a PDP member?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by adem30: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
nwabobo:

Is Nnamdi Kanu a PDP member?

Go and ask FFK and Fayose
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by wristbangle: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Angeleena:
I just,pity the man...his tribal men, would rather hide their,torn faces, in talking drums,than facing this reality..cowards we call them

Silence should not be taken as cowardice. Those who are impatient with their thuggery attitude have died before their time.

It's a pity if I explain FFK unstable acts, u may not understand.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by basty: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is good, Igbo relied on KANU but can Yorubas rely on FFK because it is like Father like son.
History will not forgive Yoruba should they rely on double mouthed FFK father a sell out and inconsistent of the first republic. I have read more of his double games. From PDP to APC back to PDP.
I trust my people, they will never follow a double edged sword.
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by zooster: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Asking for Oduduwa...that they shld give him oduduwa? Hmmmm. Unbelievable! Is it that ffk does not know that oduduwa fell from a very great height long time ago, and crashed beyond repair and recognition? If he is really serious, I think Oba Akiolu will hv an idea where his(oduduwa) shattered bones were kept in a box.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by myright: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mynd44, please take this to front page. We need more contributions
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by freshinko: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Unity beggars food don done oo!! Come and masturbate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by onatisi(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
We are getting there......gradually!!

We saw this coming....lon....long. Ago
Dont let ffk fool you. He is only playing politics and trying to catch in. He wants to use kanu as a door back into active politics . Anyone that aupports kanu openly will be liked and supported by the ibos. It is just politics

1 Like

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by citygarden(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Somebody like ffk can not tell me what we need in south west, they just want to be relevant in public that is why he constitute nuisance. When this people are in Power then, why can't they call for Biafra or Oduduwa republic. Ffk is a politician, if he joined Apc today he will not call for break up.
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Mujtahida: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by bumi10(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
lalasticlala missyb3 obinoscopy

is this not worth being on the fp?
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
If the Yoruba want Oduduwa, then so be it. You will not see the Igbos against it like many are against Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by CaptainGOOD: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by fidesther(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Die now,the likes of FFK only care about Yoruba race when they are not in government.hypocrite
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by kingthreatz: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Angeleena:
I just,pity the man...his tribal men, would rather hide their,torn faces, in talking drums,than facing this reality..cowards we call them

You are insane to call the Yoruba people cowards? We weren't cowards when Benjamin Adekunle was on rampage destroying every flathĂȘad in the war? We weren't cowards when Obj forced you clowns to surrender while ypur hero Ojukwu fled in fear? We are no fuçking cowards, if you want a repeat of history, bring it on. You're obviously a product of an aba baby factory.
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by blackfase(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
E don dey set small small....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Without Igbo Nationalism Is A Joke / Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO / Photo Of Homeless Man Using Apc Banner As Roof And Pdp Banner As His Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.