Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef (50895 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef / Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by TheAngry1: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benekruku:
The weather is making me feel Hornny

Who feels the same waY?

We could bleep each other and forget we met.

Check Asxxxx in your phone directory, the person you are looking for is there grin grin grin grin just keep some Naira handy.

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by naijamakossa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
rosieluv:

grin his head tho
grin
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by ojuikwu: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
ojuikwu:
Nnamdi. Kanu. Is goat who. Order. The. Foolish ma. To. Grant interviews
na ffk talk am say bianca. Ojuwku na his side olosho and. Very. Loud In bed
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by dangotesmummy: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
What were they fighting about before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Franzinni: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
He looks like he is asking his fans....

Make I break am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by dacovajnr: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Haa! Davido sef don dey run Caro white for lips shocked

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by gidi365: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Fit them sha

John Legend has never been a fan of President Trump.
https://www.gidi365.com/forum/1541-wow-see-what-music-icon-john-legend-says-about-donald-trump
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by franklingud(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kaffy ur big mouth sef

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by madjune(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Children.

Tomorrow they will fight for area again.

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by banggy: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Another baby mama loading.....
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
omoh see HEAD

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by wakes: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
I see

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benekruku:
The weather is making me feel Hornny

Who feels the same waY?

We could bleep each other and forget we met.

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Mopelawlar(f): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ezedon:
Please who have heard from our President, cus I've not heard from him since he travelled

Me oooo I saw him yesterday in my drm n he told me he is coming bck b4 sallah.

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by eezeribe(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
ojun50:
Jst look@there wide mouth
Their
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Arian11:
guy above me mind ya sef oo
anyways back to the topic good to see reconciliation in the industry.
See this one see this one

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Arian11(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
jealousy oshi

Ultimatesammie:

See this one see this one

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by ojun50(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Their
their
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Waspy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Davido's head though...
Sh¡t is getting rounder and smaller by the day sad

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by oluwasheun94(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Hades2016(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
dessz:
davido's head tho
it's called ninja turtle grin
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by gregyboy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ezedon:
Please who have heard from our President, cus I've not heard from him since he travelled

i have. i was asleep and my great grand dad told me buhari has come to vist them in za oda world and dey were so pleased to see him so bottom line decide were he is
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Nickymezor(f): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good fr dem... who beef dey epp sef?
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by AreaFada2: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=Arian11 post=57127814]guy above me mind ya sef oo

anyways back to the topic good to see reconciliation in the industry.[/quote

Oh.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by skimmy005: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
chimdi101:
mumu e no funny jor, nd juventus go win real madrid bet me
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by cruzzkhater(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dance queen undecided cry
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by chimdi101: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
skimmy005:
mumu e no funny jor, nd juventus go win real madrid bet me
If I hear
Evrybody been think say Bayern go win Madrid but nothing happen
Compare madrid midfield and attack to juve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Bobrisky: BBNaija 2019 Guys Have Small Joysticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.