Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef (50894 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef / Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Rhodiumic(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
For me, i know money makes people look younger and finer buh ayam not understanding this Davido's old man look. Just take a look at his head. Am a big fan though.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by soath(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
When will they settle pork?
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
ojun50:
u don see me smile befor
No.. but a smile dat doesn't leave d mouth wide open is dat one smile?
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by ojun50(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ighoga898:

No.. but a smile dat doesn't leave d mouth wide open is dat one smile?
no

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by gradeA(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Preca:
Lovely
You are truly an endowed jollof rice.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by miqos02(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ezedon:
Please who have heard from our President, cus I've not heard from him since he travelled
write him an open letter
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by thanki410(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
That davido's glass belongs to the photogragher
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Nature8(m): 5:41am On Jun 03, 2017
dessz:
davido's head tho

Lol
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by toprealman: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2017
ojun50:
Jst look@there wide mouth
Sure sign that you will hit it big, have you not been told?
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Arstech01(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2017
@oluwaseun94 what appears to be a scam in our posting? Do you know us or have you had dealings with us before. Your ignorance and rudeness does you absolutely no credit but inevitable discredit as people come to realise what you are. Good luck with barging into other people's businesses and making a fool of yourself....what goes around comes back around.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by bencarson007(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2017
ojun50:
Jst look@there wide mouth

Nobody ugly
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by ojun50(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
bencarson007:

Nobody ugly
i hp u understand d statement very well
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by bencarson007(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
ojun50:

i hp u understand d statement very well

I do but I don't understand ur point please
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef by Ayobami7(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Bobrisky: BBNaija 2019 Guys Have Small Joysticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.