Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Sexy Singer, Annjay Drops ‘do Me Right’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Singer, Annjay Drops ‘do Me Right’ (266 Views)

Singer, Annjay Splashes Millions On Her Abuja Fashion Outlet / Your Mother Is The First Olosho -singer Annjay Slams Men Shaming Hustling Ladies / 'I Can Marry My Grandpa' - Singer Annjay Says In Support Of Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Singer, Annjay Drops ‘do Me Right’ by christopher123(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Angela Chioma John , Popularly known as AnnJay releaseses a monster hit single titled “Do Me Right,” after the huge success she recorded with ‘Fall In Love’ hit track that held audience spell bound.

The Hip-Hop song, produced by a notable producers Don Adah, was mixed and mastered by Charge.The elegant and sexy artiste, who is based in Lagos, is on a mission to elevate the status of women in African music scene to the next level.
After the four hit singles such as ‘Fly High,’ ‘Fall In Love,’ ‘Gba ko do ro,’ and ‘Pada’ that have been rocking the airwaves since 2011, the starry-eyes singer is set to rock the scene again.AnnJay is a bundle of talent blessed with a smooth delivery of lyrics that makes music seem easy.
With her new single,’Do Me Right,’ the erstwhile journalist, is laying emphases on the need for equal and mutual love relationship in all aspect of our daily life.According to the singer, who is also the Face of Nature Slim, a U.S based slimming supplement product, ‘Do Me Right’ is a love story about a lady doing everything possible for a guy in order to keep him, and despite the guy being a player, she was unwavering for her love for him.

“Music is all about you, what is happening in our environment, and they are still happening till tomorrow. So it is just a matter of what you want and your determination to keep it,” She said.The several awards winning artiste, who has been described as the best lyricist around, is a singer, song writer and model. And her kind of music in fact cuts across genres.

AnnJay, who hails from Ohauku Local Government Area in Ebonyi State, has performed along several A-List artistes in Nigeria and abroad. She has also featured in many top Nigerian musicians’ videos.Speaking with Globa Excellence Angela said Do Me Right will be released this week and the video of the song to follow at a later date.

On her next plan, she said “For now, I have a lot of shows on ground where I have been booked to perform both home and abroad. So, after the release of this single this week, I intend to focus on that for the time being. My prayer is for this song to get a lot of endorsement and I do hope it gets because it has the potentials.”

http://etimes.com.ng/sexy-singer-annjay-drops-right/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Second Son Gets Hospitalized After Being Seriously Injured / Guest Artiste: New Cool-afrocool, Says DEROJ, Afrocool Master / Window Blinds,wallpapers And Laminate Floors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.