Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

'I Can Marry My Grandpa' - Singer Annjay Says In Support Of Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Can Marry My Grandpa' - Singer Annjay Says In Support Of Regina Daniels (535 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Can Marry My Grandpa' - Singer Annjay Says In Support Of Regina Daniels by chiomarita: 4:33pm On May 03, 2019
The trending issue of Regina Daniels and her marriage brouhaha is obviously not ending anytime soon.
While lots of her colleagues are airing reasons they are in support or against her decisions to marry much older lover, singer, Annjay Chioma has stated on which side she's on.
Adding that she doesn't mind marrying her grandfather, as long as she's happy and contented in the relationship.
This is what she shared on her Instagram page: "For the past few days now internet has been on fire over this Regina Daniels marriage brouhaha.

My 5 cent, Regina Daniels is living her life. So, all the Amembo people what is your own business?
Some of you that can continue to insult her on social media, you guys will still go pass back go collect una own from different sugar daddies.

Me if I like make I marry my grandpapa, it’s not anyone’s business as long as I no come beg you for food.
And for the people wey dey go Dubai go chop Arabia shits and still come back judging people actions una well done oo. Kontinu!"

But what could make a young girl settle for a man old enough to be her grandfather?..more at
http://pearlsnews.com

Re: 'I Can Marry My Grandpa' - Singer Annjay Says In Support Of Regina Daniels by CrazyPros: 4:35pm On May 03, 2019
Her Life - Her Choice
Re: 'I Can Marry My Grandpa' - Singer Annjay Says In Support Of Regina Daniels by GraGra247(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2019
We already know. You ladies Can even sleep with a rotten corpse as long as it pays your bills.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can Marry My Grandpa' - Singer Annjay Says In Support Of Regina Daniels by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2019
Undercover advertising herself to any rich old billionaire out there...

[img]https://media1./images/b5663193989e22298f96fb62fd8fafcb/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: 'I Can Marry My Grandpa' - Singer Annjay Says In Support Of Regina Daniels by delectablegyal(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2019
the truth is that na money everybody dey find. no lady wishes to stay with a man that would not guaranty her financial security. whether you like it or not. women like the comfort zone. that is why her own money is "her money" buh her husband's money is "our money".

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Vows To Arrest Comedian Funny Bone Next Month / (VIDEO) Efcc Free Naira Marley By Alagomeji / Hushpuppi Acquires Latest Mercedes Maybach S650 Worth N71m (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.