Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently (41358 Views)

Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by deedeedee1: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Eyaah! What a young man. Very painful. My condolence to his family. May he rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by ziga: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
frisky2good:
Where did cancer spring up from? Even when there were no advanced medical facilities people were not dying of cancer. Now we have cancer that attacks virtually all parts of the body.

What were people dying from back then?

A lot of people who died from "old age" back then actually died from issues that are now diagnosed better these days.

So, science has opened our eyes better to what we didn't know and we called old age.

Unfortunately, science does not necessarily have a good solution to the problems

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by ipobarecriminals: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
frisky2good:
Where did cancer spring up from? Even when there were no advanced medical facilities people were not dying of cancer. Now we have cancer that attacks virtually all parts of the body.
where else? 90% from the fake food stuff products we eat.Fake salt,fake/adulterated oil.Fake Ajino moto, fake Bobo, fake juice.U buy Agee bread,u'll see nail, matches stick,hair etc.May the soul of madam Dora Akunyili rest well,The present Nafdac are useless

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by TheMortician: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZeroUnity:
Rest In Peace Great Ikenga...

I was with Him before He went for his second Surgery..... God bless the Dead..
you had to Photoshop that for what reason exactly?
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by BayodeAkinola(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
May your soul rest perfect peace bro....oh my Jesus!!!

[b] download or watch its cracking dope twyse got falz the bad guy On this one..

[b]THE H[/b]OOD IS ALWAYS READY TO MAKE YOU SMILE
KEEP VISITING...
KEEP SMILING...[ smiley smiley/b]
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by dinosmiles(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZeroUnity:

Greatest Ikenga.... So sorry abt the loss... Rip bro... Never knew he went to absu...

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by tete7000(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
altim8:
Rip bro... Life is indeed a market place, some arrive early and leave late, others arrive late but leave early while some just peep and go. Sometimes I wonder why all the struggles when at the end...death!!!

If we say because we will ultimately die and do nothing, life will be more miserable. Struggling keeps us alive, keep us going while we are here. The measure of lives we touch, is a measure of happiness we will have and the goods we do here determines our fate afterlife.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by ivolt: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
frisky2good:

People have been dying from cancer for a very long time, but Africans
usually blame witches for it.
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by alaskabobi: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
rip bro
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by claremont(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
frisky2good:

Cancer is an old disease, it's the methods of diagnosis of various forms of cancer that is relatively new. Unfortunately, healthcare in Nigeria is pathetic, this young man would have lived longer if he was opportuned to be treated in any of the developed countries. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Abudu2000(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
If the surface ia swollen like this imagine the pain he would suffer internally, hmmm rip sha ooo

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by kimiregal91: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chiefly:
RIP brother cry cry Chai.

The Reaper smiles @ us all, all we can do is smile back.
.. maximus ..... gladiators. We mortals r both shadows n dust. Rest on bro

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by rossyc(f): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rest in His bossom Paul.
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by 7agaza(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rest In Peace Paul Wavy.
We the entire FGC Ohafia 2007 will definitely miss you..
You are indeed a survival.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Sunbellar: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
frisky2good:
Guys should desist from sucking female core. Our culture forbids that culture until we started watching bf!
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Vial cancer? Please empower yourself with facts before posting things.
Someone asked why there is so much cancer. It's simple our diet has changed tremendously a lot of the food we eat is processed.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by adecz: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
A painful end.
RIP bro... cry

For those guys that
like going 'down' kiss on your babes,
beware....

You think you are being modern,
loving & cool. Think again. Some
modern sicknesses are associated
with modern trends.

All kinds of toxic chemicals &
concoctions are used to
'maintain' & keep the place "fresh";

Don't say you were not told,
ignorance is not an excuse in sickness...

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by delishpot: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
nurshah:

Check the eating habit of yester years when we started importing foods any how and some are expired but dates are altered

Of recent goods over millions were discovered including cosmetics like e45 lotion but dates were changed

Not onky that. Even local foods are toxic these days. People ripen plantain abd other fruits with carbide, they prepare cow ot goats at the market with burning car tires, they bring out grains and legumes such as beans, corn etc from storage and sell to the public before the pesticides used to treat them evaporatrs anf many more. Aduterated drinks and foods concocted by fellow Nigerians and sold to the masses. Imported goods may not be as guilty as we think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Jayjey(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
RIP brother
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
I'm sure with the condition that he was before his death, his girlfriend abandoned him. Naija girls no dey stay with man when him get trouble,especially those that will come here to attack me
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by yemitexcel(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
R. I. P
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by olabisimichael: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
darocha1:

I ask the same questions, I think we need to go back to the roots

People have been dying from time immemorial! The different is giving the names to the causes of death! People died in the olden days and causes attributed to certain god instruction! Now we have medical names to give the curses of death
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Flywillz93(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
I was shocked the day I heard this guy's gone..

I met him in 2014 when I painted his uncle's resident building at umuatako, aba. his uncle pastors one the redeemed church branches in aba, and d wife is a regional manager at first bank ..

we played ps2 game together
such a kind hearted and generous guy

rest in peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by petitejolie(f): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
this Guy's story is so pathetic. father nd mother gone at a tender age, relatives treating him like shit untop him papa money nd now he's gone at a young age. may God help us not to go through this. rip handsome

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by bamdly(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
wow so youngi youngi
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by seadesi1986: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
DEATH IS DEAD
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by fastgyal(f): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZeroUnity:

you're fine o

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by EMMNIG: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
himkers2:
RIP

We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator
Always quote pls( WAP PRODUCTION) Cos is not your saying. Thanks pls
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by phreakabit(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
rip
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by YaksonFCA(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by AreaFada2: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / Doctors Stunned Sighting Octopus In Patient’s Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.