Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently (41357 Views)

Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by dapiluv: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
So sad.
Rest on.
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by blaqroy: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Edum13656: 1:55am On Jun 03, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by ZeroUnity: 4:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by ZeroUnity: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2017
TheMortician:
you had to Photoshop that for what reason exactly?

Please be sensitive here its my senior colleagues death.... and as well judge your reasoning before you type again. .
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by ZeroUnity: 4:53am On Jun 03, 2017
fastgyal:
you're fine o

Thanks dear
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by mechanics(m): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2017
It's well, I read about his story in this site, how he was badly maltreated even in that state of health.
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 03, 2017
delishpot:

Not onky that. Even local foods are toxic these days. People ripen plantain abd other fruits with carbide, they prepare cow ot goats at the market with burning car tires, they bring out grains and legumes such as beans, corn etc from storage and sell to the public before the pesticides used to treat them evaporatrs anf many more. Aduterated drinks and foods concocted by fellow Nigerians and sold to the masses. Imported goods may not be as guilty as we think.

You at indeed correct.. We no longer deal in organic manure and then most worrisome is the use of chemicals to ripen fruits overnight just to make money .
How ever imported goods have indeed played a larger role most espe ially in the chemicals used for "preservative"
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by TheMortician: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2017
ZeroUnity:

Please be sensitive here its my senior colleagues death.... and as well judge your reasoning before you type again. .
Please skip the emotional blackmaill and lame metal deflections.

You so evidently photoshopped that.

Your attention-craving is quite unique .
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by ZeroUnity: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2017
TheMortician:
Please skip the emotional blackmaill and lame metal deflections.

You so evidently photoshopped that.

Your attention-craving is quite unique .
No words for a busyless man...

Go to war..
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by OyiOtukpo: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2017
frisky2good:
Where did cancer spring up from? Even when there were no advanced medical facilities people were not dying of cancer. Now we have cancer that attacks virtually all parts of the body.
My dear, there has always been cancer but our oldies termed it "charm" or "anger of the gods" since it wasn't the normal fever and temperature kind of ailment.
And our ancestors would say he or his people could have wronged the Land and he was punished by the gods. Then they'd be made to appease the gods to cleanse the land. I was told that in my village, any one with ruptured appendix was thrown into the evil forest because they could have wronged the gods being that the stomach must swell .
That's what ignorance and illiteracy caused then. Now we know better. Now we have laboratories to decipher death from life. Then, their only test kit was the dibia's dirty hand bag which contained strings of beads with which he saw everything wrong and wrong!!
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by TheMortician: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2017
ZeroUnity:

No words for a busyless busy-less man...

Go to war..
Yeah! You're busy Photoshopping the pic of a dead "colleague" that went viral for cheap celebrity status and I am busy bursting your ass...

Nice collaboration.
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Godson32(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2017
May ur gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Lord IJN Amen.
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by freshinko: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by nkypat: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Titanik: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2017
A small investments can make a large impact on the life of a man/woman with Prostate and Breast Cancer. The good news is that Herbal Cure for Prostate and Breast Cancer is now available. Make that call now +234-809-242-7991. Don't procrastinate!
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by wiloy2k8(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2017
THE DAY GOD CALLED YOU HOME
God looked around his garden And He found an empty place. He then looked down upon this earth, And saw your tired face. He put his arms around you And lifted you to rest. God’s garden must be beautiful He always takes the best. He knew that you were suffering He knew you were in pain He knew that you would never Get well on earth again. He saw that the road was getting rough. And the hills are hard to climb, So He closed your weary eyelids And whispered “Peace be thine”. It broke our hearts to lose you But you didn’t go alone For part of us went with you That day that God called you home..
rip bro

had to Copy this
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by CAPSLOCKED: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
ajanma2:
THE DAY GOD CALLED YOU HOME
God looked around his garden And He found an empty place. He then looked down upon this earth, And saw your tired face. He put his arms around you And lifted you to rest. God’s garden must be beautiful He always takes the best. He knew that you were suffering He knew you were in pain He knew that you would never Get well on earth again. He saw that the road was getting rough. And the hills are hard to climb, So He closed your weary eyelids And whispered “Peace be thine”. It broke our hearts to lose you But you didn’t go alone For part of us went with you That day that God called you home..
rip bro

I LIKE THIS TRIBUTE, ITS BEAUTIFUL.
BUT IF TRULY YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AND ALL HIS SUPPOSED POWERS THEN THERE'S AN ERROR UP THERE.
A REALLY BIG ERROR.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Rozaybb(f): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
o Lord please ..grant this handsome boy.. external rest..please lord please....*crying*...too cute to just die
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Rozaybb(f): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
I'm sure with the condition that he was before his death, his girlfriend abandoned him. Naija girls no dey stay with man when him get trouble,especially those that will come here to attack me
dem dey talk A mumu ode dey talkB
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Rozaybb(f): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
I'm sure with the condition that he was before his death, his girlfriend abandoned him. Naija girls no dey stay with man when him get trouble,especially those that will come here to attack me
dem dey talk A mumu ode dey talk B
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Rozaybb(f): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
take note that you started this and also take note of this day and post

Cc: mynd44
lalasticlala
a guys is being mourned u busy talking of his gf..ode
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by IYANGBALI: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rozaybb:
a guys is being mourned u busy talking of his gf..ode
rozaybb 3-0 iyangbali
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by Rozaybb(f): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
rozaybb 3-0 iyangbali
lol....mumu ode just accept say na wetin u be...u dey talk long talk
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by IYANGBALI: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rozaybb:
lol....mumu ode just accept say na wetin u be...u dey talk long talk
rozaybb 3-2 iyangbali

By the time I finish with you walahi you go regret ever going near my mention. You just wait and see. Have you seen your menses this month? don't worry I go force am come.
Re: Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently by emperordelis(m): 1:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Rest in peace bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! / Doctors Stunned Sighting Octopus In Patient’s Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.