Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing (41224 Views)

EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri / EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh / EFCC Has Recovered N500bn, Secured 486 Convictions Under Me – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by ucmini: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2017

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by seunlly(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
abeg where all this money dey sef. abi na the money sai baba dey take go UK

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by ephi321(f): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
And how much have we spent on Buhari's foreign trips and medical tourism?

Mschew. Nigerians have gone beyond this nonsense self-deception APC is constantly cooking up.

2 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by olumideinfo: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
just they gather the money for the next election, that's the plan but Nigerians are wiser.

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Debatesmartly: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Recovering is one thing using it properly is another.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by grandstar(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is piffling compared to the billions of dollars that has been stolen since 1999.

What is pressing is for the government to implement policies that will yield fast economic growth of at least 8% yearly.

This war against corruption will at the end of the day yield very poor results

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by YelloweWest: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
And the lies continue...

They have recovered this much yet we are borrowing everyday

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Chimexstano(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmm.... what of the previous ones?
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by bigsmoke2(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
The money na audio we dey hear we no dey see
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
slurryeye2:
And what have they done with the money?

1. Oil price has reduced from $110 to $30 a barrel and now $50 a barrel, yet FG did not retrench workers, how do you think that miracle happened?
2. FG has bailed out states many times, where do you think that extra money came from?
3. The sovereign wealth fund and foreign reserve has increased, where do think the extra money came from?
4. Many FG contractors that has not been paid since 2012 are now being settled, where do you think this Govt is getting the extra funds to pay debts?
5. Many abandoned road and power projects are now being constructed, where do you think the extra money is coming from?
6. Millions of schools children are now being fed by the FG across the nation, where do you think this FG is getting the money?
7. FG has increased Militants allocation, where do you think that extra is coming from?
8. 200,000 unemployed graduates has been absorbed through the N- Power program, where do you think that money to pay them came from?
9. Thousands of vulnerable Nigerians are being given N5,000 a month, where do you think the money came from?
10. Grants and loans to SME's including extension of the Youwin program, where do you think that money is coming from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maoA--1VF5M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by mmsen: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Yet Nigeria look so backward, intact Nigeria looked better when corruption was massive

You were scammed into believing that Buhari and co. are here to stop corruption when the reality is that Buhari is in power to ensure that the same crooked elite that retarded Nigeria's development during the military era and the Obasanjo years don't lose their grip on the nation.

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Franchise21(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Noise everywhere
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by fortunekaura(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
that is enough to take care of our budget i think
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by aolawale025: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Here we go again
Before the elections we were told $20b was stolen in NNPC. If all buhari could achieve was to recover the 20b, then we can say he tried. Instead they have started propaganda when we all know nothing has been done
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by beautiful232(f): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
does it make any difference?
Nigeria will still be the same as before..
smh
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by alaskabobi: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
dis government n recovery is like bread n butter mk dem try recover bubu
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by burkingx(f): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
cheesy

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Zico5(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:
Monies planted by the APC propaganda machine to be discovered by their lap dog (efcc)and displayed for their sheepies.

I can see the bait but I also can see the hook...

I won't bite. Talk less of swallow this well cooked lie.
Planted and ur wicked wike is demanded for his own. Continue in ur delusion Mr man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by tellwisdom: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
If they could lie about chibok, na this one dem no go come lie about??...Recovery my yansh. Awon oloribu
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Abudu2000(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Have they settled the whistle blower?
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by sandland: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wail as much as you can but PDP is dead and buried.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by akinszz: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Yet Nigeria look so backward, intact Nigeria looked better when corruption was massive
undecided
Chikelue2000:

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by ailehwise(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am worried the money recovered so far by this administration could be hijack by another administration if not spent to boost the economy
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by DropShot: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nairaland and wailers are 5&6.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by DONOCHAS(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
And I have not received my own Shear
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Paperwhite(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bleep EFCC & this fraudulent government.I'm not a zombie.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by greatermax77(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yet federal government workers salaries for May have not been paid
Useless govt
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Zdoh(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
I just don't care about the amount but what they used the money for.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by israelmao(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yes it's a serial movie and interesting soap opera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.