Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills (35064 Views)

Man Rapes & Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto, Throws Baby In Bush / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement / Bus Driver Impregnates 14-year-old Step Daughter In Rivers State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by zangiff(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
.............. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by hammer6: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afonja Pastor and Igbo girls.

Y am I not surprise that he raped her?

Very careless parents, i hope their daughter dont lose her life.

Afonja no dey take eye see igbo, it is a curse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
doctimonyeka:
The world has gone berserk....

Speechless me....
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by cooljr(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
ijustdey:

14 year old girl in critical condition after her pastor allegedly impregnated her and gave her abortion pills in Lagos.

Konji is a bastard..

https://dailytimes.ng/crime/14-year-old-girl-critical-condition-pastor-allegedly-impregnated-gave-abortion-pills-lagos/amp/

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by cooljr(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Cut his prick!.
and make pepper soup for you ba?
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by legitnow: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
At least he did not impregnate his daughter dis time. He only destroyed the life of an Igbo girl with foolish parents jumping from Afonja Church to Afonja Church.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by jamislaw(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
I always said this christainity is the religion of the fraud by the fraudsters and for the fraudsters.
Useless pedophile hang him by his balls till death.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by FemiFimile: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Church is just for expliotation of the gullible. It lacks value. Everybody is a pastor nowadays, even criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by dailyguide(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
You need to learn control. This isn't sensible

How To Build Your Emotional Strength For Better Living : http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/05/how-to-build-your-emotional-strength.html?m=1
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by fanando12(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]chai see wickedness shocked
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by tobida: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
That girl will need baby factory in the future to collect her own baby. Her womb is damaged.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by jamislaw(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
pmc01:
Let's see what Islamophobic bigots have to say about this. When we tell them humans have inborn good or bad regardless of their religion, they will rather disagree and make a fool of themselves.
Cc: Madam Kathmandu, the "truth advocate", what's your take?
they will neglect this post like plaque.
Religion of fraudsters by the fraudsters and for fraudsters.
Dady fresh food don come o.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Paulono: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Evablizin:
Abomination,wickedness in high places,some parents are failures in this our generation,how can this fake pastor be spending church on your child even to the extent of buying expensive phones for her at the age of 14 they never cared to sit their child down to ask her some necessary question,you see the outcome she is now paying for all the thing she eat, God pls don't allow her to die show her mercy

Only God will know whether the girl will be okay again. What is the world turning into? This girl will grow up and get married having children will now be a challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by jamislaw(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zaitoon:
Hypocrite nairaland Christians will blame the pastor and not Christianity but reverse is the case if he happens to be one imam or an Hausa guy from the north undecided undecided

Shame on you people, awon alabosi oshi lipsrsealed
christainity teaches adultery and fornication is normal in Bible, pastors are the living proof of that, Even some verses said that "he went in and slept with his son's​ wife and had a child"

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by 9jatatafo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
madness
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by ivolt: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
pmc01:
Let's see what Islamophobic bigots have to say about this. When we tell them humans have inborn good or bad regardless of their religion, they will rather disagree and make a fool of themselves.
Cc: Madam Kathmandu, the "truth advocate", what's your take?

Guess what ?
he has been arrested and he has no biblical inspirations to act that way,
same can't be said about Jihadist who have Quranic backing and covert
support of their brethren.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Funny we don't see Baghdad in this kind of section
Just wondering what the hipocrite is up to now

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by femolala001(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
HRich:
Officer pick my call, I have confirmed his name, it's Lewa Timothy
The summary of the news is... no be person wey first call police they win case!!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by xboyelyusuf(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dear youths..What have we turned ourselves into ? A disgusting crime like this will happen yet some ppl wld go about he is igbo pastor/yoruba pastor bla..bla..bla..Have we all gone insane because of ethnic bigotry??.
We keep complaining about our leaders yet we the youths are becoming so blinded by religious and ethnic extremism..smh..
To be honest..the way i see it even if God wipes out our old leaders and replace us the youths with them we will just do like them or even worse..So sad

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by easiest(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
What is wrong with all put pastors in this country this days?
This one weak me o sad
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by BORNGREAT19: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Tufiakwaa!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by mu2sa2: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hardly a week passes without a pastor engaging in one sh*t or another. Una well done, oga pastors!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Kakamorufu(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Where is that lady running her mouth that Islam should be banned bla bla bla ,despite Muslim being the victim oo.

She ain't here to run her mouth like tap. Omo ale

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
jamislaw:
they will neglect this post like plaque.
Religion of fraudsters by the fraudsters and for fraudsters.
Dady fresh food don come o.
He should be dealt with and thrown into jail.

That's how you condemn them not you support them cos of religious sentiments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Mbiapat(f): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is terrible.
Wonders shall never end....
These are lessons parent should learn.
Never u allow your child to be so close to the opposite sex no matter the relationship.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Another pervert in robe....
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nickymezor(f): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
This one carry weight oooo.. Perverted pastors everywhere sha
Oh no , tosin is dat you smiley cheesy. Mehn tales abt randy pastors jst dey pop up here n dere these days
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nickymezor(f): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
This one carry weight oooo.. Perverted pastors everywhere sha
Oh no , tosin is dat you smiley cheesy. Mehn tales abt randy pastors jst dey pop up here n dere these days. Dey tire me too no b small.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Baba God, please save our generation.

When you think, you've heard it all. shocked
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nickymezor:
Oh no , tosin is dat you smiley cheesy. Mehn tales abt randy pastors jst dey pop up here n dere these days. Dey tire me too no b small.
To crash for some pastors house sef dey fear me. Make dem no go tear my jeans from back begin wire me joystick cheesy
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
this is total fvckery
checkout the Seo mistakes you need to avoid http://naijadailyfeed..com/2017/06/3-seo-mistakes-you-need-to-avoid.html
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
I thought only Muslims/Northerners were paedophiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBA customer collapses after losing money due to alleged bank’s negligence. / Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos / Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.