Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills (34939 Views)

Man Rapes & Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto, Throws Baby In Bush / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement / Bus Driver Impregnates 14-year-old Step Daughter In Rivers State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by iswallker(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
lonelydora:
There is a higher chance the Pastor of any Church the name is a sentence instead of a one/two words is a Scammer.

This my personal rule of Thumb has been saving me from fraudsters

Like the rccg, trem, etc bah...

To slap you just dey hungry me...
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Exponental(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
I don't blame some pastors walahi... I blame the fools who worship in those churches.
Just imagine the church's name, nothing makes it a church with such identity. that name could be link to any spirit!!!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nickymezor(f): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
To crash for some pastors house sef dey fear me. Make dem no go tear my jeans from back begin wire me joystick cheesy
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Coolgent(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
What do to expect from 10% collectors!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by dinggle: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
When una give apostle sulaiman pass wetin una think say go happen?...this is same thing Sulaiman did to Stephanie...the play book are the same until your pastor pakuma your daughter continue!
All those supporting Sulaiman may God allow pastors do to their daughter the GOOD DEEDS Sulaiman did to Stephanie!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by yohanpaul: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pastors this days. Hmmmm
Meanwhile:We deal in sales of any oil and gas product varying from, AGO (Diesel), PMS (Petrol), DPK (Kerosene) BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL (BLCO) FOCARDOS LIGHT CRUDE OIL (FLCO) and we deal In vessel Quantity supply as well as tanker quantity supply.
CIF,TTO,TTT.
NNPC APPROVED
CONTACT US@
blamelsnigltd@gmail.com
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Childofaking: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
work from the comfort of your home and earn upto $5000 a month, click below:
http://dollartell.com/?share=57206
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Raheemzee(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na so dem dey do....Christians!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by adontcare(f): 2:36am On Jun 03, 2017
To go church now just dey tire me.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Billygee2u: 2:44am On Jun 03, 2017
smartty68:
The pastor still got the nerve to arrest the parents of the victim. Lol

This how most Nigerians pastors behave. They're saints before man but before God they're the real devil.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Billygee2u: 2:47am On Jun 03, 2017
SexualHealer:
God will keep to expose fake pastors who keeps fooling themselves thinking they are fooling their members. Fake pastors almost everywhere.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by nurusystem(m): 3:45am On Jun 03, 2017
pasito is this Jesus or Paul teaching.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by abbeydammy(m): 4:06am On Jun 03, 2017
I won't blame the pastor much but I put my heavy blame on d stupid parents. Ur daughter is so close to the pastor that he lavishes her with different gifts ranging from clothes to all other things and they tot he was being charitable.... What kind of charity is that? Even to d extent of enthrusting her with his protocol..... The parent are not sensitive at all, they open their eyes and see how the little girl gets so close to d pastor and tot its just a normal thing. The parents are blatant FOOLS!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 03, 2017
Believe MOST of these self-serving god of men at your peril!

#Jail the useless paedo!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by TeamSimple(m): 4:59am On Jun 03, 2017
SexualHealer:
God will keep to expose fake pastors who keeps fooling themselves thinking they are fooling their members. Fake pastors almost everywhere.
Typical nairaland Christian mindset.. Their are fake Christians and fake pastors, but never fake Muslims nor alfas.

When a pastor commits same atrocity as an ordinary Muslim he becomes fake, but when a Muslim does same you idiots tag all Muslims and Islam in total. FOOLS AND HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by TeamSimple(m): 5:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Zaitoon:
Hypocrite nairaland Christians will blame the pastor and not Christianity but reverse is the case if he happens to be one imam or an Hausa guy from the north undecided undecided

Shame on you people, awon alabosi oshi lipsrsealed
That is why I tell my fellow Muslim family to just ignore those fools whenever they attack us. They are Hypocrites who only reach orgasm when they see a Muslim do wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by mechanics(m): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2017
fake pastor.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Shehucom(m): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Zaitoon:
Hypocrite nairaland Christians will blame the pastor and not Christianity but reverse is the case if he happens to be one imam or an Hausa guy from the north undecided undecided

You're totally correct. They are hypocrites of the highest order. if it's a Muslim that has done this, i tell you this thread would make more than 10 pages with comments bashing and castigating islam and Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by omojeesu(m): 5:20am On Jun 03, 2017
ijustdey:

14 year old girl in critical condition after her pastor allegedly impregnated her and gave her abortion pills in Lagos.

https://dailytimes.ng/crime/14-year-old-girl-critical-condition-pastor-allegedly-impregnated-gave-abortion-pills-lagos/amp/

A disgrace!

Well, such fakes abound and will increase in number with time in these last days till Jesus returns.

They give God, Jesus, His Church and Christians a bad name / image. On account of such the 'name of God is blasphemed' among who don't yet believe.

If this pastor is indeed a child of God, he must seriously seek God's face for forgiveness as David did and God will forgive him.

May God heal and restore the girl completely. What a harrowing experience in the hand of one who is supposed to care for her!

God have mercy on US all for no one is perfect.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by omojeesu(m): 5:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Shehucom:

You're totally correct. They are hypocrites of the highest order. if it's a Muslim that has done this, i tell you this thread would make more than 10 pages with comments bashing and castigating islam and Muslims.

Isn't wedding to minors a norm among Muslims?
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by semyman: 5:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Suleiman Apostle, see the lesson they are giving to other Yahoo boys in suit
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Basic123: 5:38am On Jun 03, 2017
smartty68:
The pastor still got the nerve to arrest the parents of the victim. Lol

This how most Nigerians pastors behave. They're saints before man but before God they're the real devil.

....the christaindom has pampered them with "touch not my annointed"!

And the Christians go dey talk,pose like Christianity holy pass while atrocities committed by pastor,from rape,fraud,fake miracles,hit the news every seconds.Hypocrites.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by holluphemydavid(m): 5:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Pishure of D pastor or idonbelivdis lol, but seriously Dat pastor nid to be castrated
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Christianity and sex scandals. From Clergies fucking Teenage boys in Europe to Pentecostals asking doing party in an Omega way to daily impregnating kids by pastors. Wait is their collaboration between been Pastor and Devilish desires?

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by sexyto(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2017
Check the name of the church and you will know why !
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by jaggabban: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Zaitoon:

That is one of d reasons I hate Igbos and some Yoruba Christians.
A pastor commits crime, na only him be devil buh an Imam or a Muslim commits crime na Islam. And this is why there will never be religious peace till thy kingdom comes.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Simdy02: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2017
The hunter becomes the hunted. Just passing Shaa
Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Shehucom(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2017
omojeesu:

Isn't wedding to minors a norm among Muslims?
Thank God you said Wedding, not rape,so its a legal marriage . And when we try to explain what you guys see as minor, biased mind will never make you guys understand.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2017
ivolt:
The trademark of pastors nowadays is fraud, randiness and sexual assault.
churches these days have become like business ventures for jobless criminals

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills by orjiakor86: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2017
most of these so called pastors,prophets & men of God does nt have calling 4rm God but were called by devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide / Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.