Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Singer Chidinma Covers Vibe.ng Magazine & Talks About Her Rise To Fame - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Chidinma Covers Vibe.ng Magazine & Talks About Her Rise To Fame - Photos (562 Views)

Small Doctor Looks Cool As He Covers Vibe Magazine / PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine / Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Chidinma Covers Vibe.ng Magazine & Talks About Her Rise To Fame - Photos by bumi10(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Talented Nigerian singer Chidinma is the cover star for the latest issue of Vibe.ng Magazine, where she talked about her music, Project Fame, her hair, Flavour and her rise to fame.

Excerpts from the interview below

On her bad habits:

Hmm, bad habits? I am not sure they are up to 3. I want to smile less. YES. Because I smile a lot and people sometimes tend to see that as a weakness.

On her rise to stardom:

Music was never part of the big picture until Project Fame. I’d always seen myself as a broadcaster. I wanted to be on the radio. I just wanted to gain some experience. I wanted to meet people because prior to that time, I was always home. I just wanted to go out and talk to new people. That was the motive behind it.

On her signature haircut:

First of all, only my sister touches and makes my hair and at some point, she had to travel and then I tried to make my hair somewhere else with other people but my hair began to fall off. So I thought to myself. I need to cut this hair. I also wanted a different look.

I remember the first time I cut my hair. The moment I did and I had a shoot, I was almost crying like -oh my God, I’m bald- but immediately I took the pictures, I just fell in love and ever since, I’ve been rocking it.

More photos:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/singer-chidinma-covers-vibeng-magazine.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy dominique lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Singer Chidinma Covers Vibe.ng Magazine & Talks About Her Rise To Fame - Photos by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
up and coming artiste
Re: Singer Chidinma Covers Vibe.ng Magazine & Talks About Her Rise To Fame - Photos by PeggySandas(f): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
All these developers sef! Forget music wey she dey sing. We know what they are really into, which is moving ****s to Indonesia and India.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Blogger Kemi Olunloyo Leaving Porth Hacourt Prison After Her Release / Dencia Comes For Davido And Wizkid Over Fake Posts / Two Pipes Sheesha Pot For Sale..osogbo Or Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.