Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) (42396 Views)

PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall / Documents Released By Dino Melaye To Show How Yahaya Bello Forged His Recall / Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Flakosixfive(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
endeedike:
No 6 got me rolling on the floor with laughter
You no read number 15 be that. lol.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:57am On Jun 03, 2017
greatgod2012:
I pity Kogi and Kogites!

Kogi as a state is very very unlucky!

Yeye governor colluding with yeye senator in this same Kogi!

If Kogi state is a person, he should have gone for serious and series of deliverances from all the three religions practised in the country!

Anyway, Dino want Bello out, likewise, Bello want Dino recalled home, I bet, this is what both of them are going to be preoccupied with and Kogi state will not be able to see any progress in any form or aspect!

Naija politicians are just comedians!

Is your Senator more vibrant than Dino in the current National Assembly? Has he moved more motions than Dino ?
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 03, 2017
yaqq:
ds are all paid useless, nonsense, idiotic, stupidly inaugurated touts by the most useless slowpoke of a governor call yahaya bello, even is fellow ebira all over the state crying cos of the hardship he has brought to this unfortunate state! for the record Dino is the most active senator in the whole red chamber @. the moment, his stance as an opposition to bello out of luv for kogites, u can see the trending video on how he blasts bello from using 16 month and counting for screening and owing up to 15 month salary, bello have achieved near nothing since assumption of office despite not using a dime to win the election. Bello is synonymous to failure n a total disgrace to the whole Nigerian youth!

so is dino, both the governor & senator need to be sacked. Dino has not achieved anything for his constituency rather just buying himself luxury cars. Yahya bello is dull & stupid, his only achievement in kogi is holding salaries of his workers for almost two years. i see no reason why i will be given millions to work for my people & then i will just chop all of it. my mind go disturb me too much

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Nellybii: 2:03am On Jun 03, 2017
obataokenwa:
Four greatest mistakes I've seen since APC rose to power.

1-- Kogi state voting out Idris Wada that gave the state peace and Atleast a wayforward.
2-- Benue and plateau states voting in APC govt and since then, bloodshed is free for all.
3--Tinubu deceiving the whole south west into rebellion against close neighbor (SS)
4--The greatest division among the whole zones cos of the miscalculations of the dullard at the helm

Are you hallucinating?
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Aburi001: 4:47am On Jun 03, 2017
ettybaba:
The recall may not see the light of the day but that doesn't take anything away from the fact that Dino Melaye is irresponsible.
This one will see "the light of the day" and even see the darkness of the night since the State Governor is 100% against Dino Malaye

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by 5oyad: 4:49am On Jun 03, 2017
obataokenwa:

1-- Kogi state voting out Idris Wada that gave the state peace and Atleast a wayforward.
2-- Benue and plateau states voting in APC govt and since then, bloodshed is free for all.
3--Tinubu deceiving the whole south west into rebellion against close neighbor (SS)
4--The greatest division among the whole zones cos of the miscalculations of the dullard at the helm

My brother kogi is still paying for the stupidity of voting out Wada- an unassuming gentleman per excellence. A developmental minded governor that set the state on the path to recovery. All the projects he started are lying fallow. Even the world class terminal he commissioned has been turned to a home for rodents. What a shame
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by 5oyad: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Nellybii:

Are you hallucinating?

No! He just told the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by megafone: 5:07am On Jun 03, 2017
This is easy and achievable. This is the provision of the law

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by jowa16: 5:12am On Jun 03, 2017
Sitting governor and senator that suppose to be representing the people of a state with better idea for the development of the state and the people,is it by be lowing your governor that will high your own profile or add to the value of the state,I just tire for this shameful ways of governance in this country
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by ecjustino4life(m): 5:13am On Jun 03, 2017
HsLBroker:
Dino Melaye is irresponsible, for your kinsmen to rise against u, this speaks volume of u
. Dino Melaye is as bold as a lion, very good.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by ecjustino4life(m): 5:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Nairaland are doing a great job over here, God bless u all..
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Basic123: 5:24am On Jun 03, 2017
ettybaba:
The recall may not see the light of the day but that doesn't take anything away from the fact that Dino Melaye is irresponsible.

Exactly,

And that also speaks volume of those people supporting him.

Everything they said in the petition is true.Especially,the flaunting of wealth!!.....its really disgusting!...someone that doesn't have job or profession,what is the work of dino melaye before he joined politics?....his busines is politics,he lives on it and still flaunt wealth to shame hardworking citizens of his constituency,like,despite your hardwork,you still dont drive these
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Ajeku iya tenure is almost over
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 5:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Mumu people. Na dem go still voye for am again come 2019, after him don settle dem
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by phantomBBT: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Thrash! That's honourable Pius Kolawole in blue shirt ( The SA political matters to his excellency the governor of kogi state).. lols.. They are the rogues calling for his recall.. that's indirectly the governor calling for his recall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by ajepako(f): 6:05am On Jun 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
This movie go sweet die, ajepako go bring mat and pillow for me to sleep for here and don't forget to bring alomo and monkey pepper soup make we chop together

Make dem catch you...

Alafishe... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Iboni1(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Doubt they'll succeed

Handwork of directionless Yahaya Bello
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Jarus(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2017
aolawale025:
Hand of Esau. Voice of Jacob.
Instead of listing irrelevant reasons for his recall. Just one authentic reason is enough. Obviously they are paid protesters. We would soon hear stories about their fighting over money sharing

I dont like Dino but I see "sponsored" written all over this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2017
dino recall is long overdue,let d signature collection begins now,dino is not mature enough 2 b in d red chamber.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by gsogbu(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Everyone is shouting recall Dino, if Dino is recalled then Nigerians will lose one of the most active senator in the last 18 years
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2017
The Constitution does not recognise recall of legislators by protests from aggrieved constituents. They should do the right thing if they really want that rascal, thuggish Dino to be recalled.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Wake up!. They are not. They are cronic thieves, who stole money and properties day and night and 365 days a year. Until we belief in demanding justice, in this country we won't go any where. We will just be goin round in circle like plane who lost its radar. Best describe by R. Kiyosaki as Rat Race! But if you fight corruption, its also fight back. The question is how firmily are we ready to stand?? God that defeated pharao in Egypt and libreated Isrealites still alive, and can always come to our aid only if we demostrate our rediness. HE is always waiting for us any time we r ready to change the course of our existence.
greatgod2012:
I pity Kogi and Kogites!

Kogi as a state is very very unlucky!

Yeye governor colliding with yeye senator in this same Kogi!

If Kogi state is a person, he should have gone for serious and series of deliverances from all the three religions practised in the country!

Anyway, Dino want Bello out, likewise, Bello want Dino recalled home, I bet, this is what both of them are going to be preoccupied with and Kogi state will not be able to see any progress in any form or aspect!

Naija politicians are just comedians!
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by joelfm(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Mourinho Congratulates Wenger on New Contract
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHrobVWU4WA
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Barracuda01: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2017
This guy Dina is indeed a distinguished clown, sorry Senator smiley
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by lordpreceey: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2017
MY TAKE ON DINO'S ATTEMPTED RECALL BY YAHAYA BELLO'S SPONSORED PROTESTERS

Granted that Dino Melaye have over time been found wanting with regards to his controversial character and theatrics both on the floor of the senate and outside, the recall process initiated by a section of his constituents will not see the light of day, hence it is dead on arrival.
a plethora of reasons are responsible for my position on this issue but most importantly, i want to dwell on two alone in this piece.

1. the recall is evidently politically motivated. it is an offshoot of the lingering superiority tussle between Dino and Yahaya Bello, the state governor. a great many of the reasons stated in the press release wherein the recall process was initiated and announced falls short of genuine democratic expectations to issue a recall procedure for a serving legislator.
at the end of the day, constituents loyal to the private interests of Dino and Bello respectively will engage in a fatal brawl and innocent citizens will be maimed, dislodged and killed. the claims that Dino has no constituency office, not accessible and no visible constituency projects by the senator should have been sufficient enough to nail him if proven beyond reasonable doubt. At no time did the Nigerian constitution state that a serving senator be recalled because he is at loggerheads with some chieftains of his political platform or party, or on the basis of the relationship he /she shares with some members of parliament or executive council members

2. the extant requirements of the Nigerian constitution, 1999 as amended for recall of a legislator is too bogus, hence satisfactory compliance difficult. the process is not as loosed as that of impeachment. No wonder therefore a recall have not been recorded in the legislative history of Nigeria. If anchored with this knowledge, i want to ask: how prepared are the protesters to exhaust this process financially, legally, spiritually, intellectually and otherwise?

my candid suggestion is that in the light of the above, the best thing to do is to go back home, congregate, mobilize, re-strategies and plan a way forward ahead 2019. since they are primarily APC members, they should look for ways to stop him from clinching the party's ticket and present a better candidate who is marketable.

THIS IS THE PRICE THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR VOTING OUT A VIBRANT SENATOR SMART ADEYEMI SIMPLY BECAUSE HE RAN ON THE PLATFORM OF THE PDP AND NOT APC.

Sometimes it's not the party, the character of the person vying should also be screened thoroughly.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Barracuda01: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2017
This guy Dino is indeed a distinguished clown, sorry Senator smiley
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Barracuda01: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2017
I am not from Kogi and in any case, a right step is already been taken in the right direction by the people he embarrasses in the upper Chamber. He is bringing his Senatorial zone to big time disrepute... One week, one trouble with him!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Menzy86(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2017
obataokenwa:

Blood shed in Plateau? I am not understanding where u r getting that from.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by juman(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2017
gsogbu:
Everyone is shouting recall Dino, if Dino is recalled then Nigerians will lose one of the most active senator in the last 18 years

You are right.

Those other senators are not better than him.

He does his thing in his own style.

His style is not bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) / Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.