Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) (42392 Views)

PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall / Documents Released By Dino Melaye To Show How Yahaya Bello Forged His Recall / Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Junior66(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2017
HsLBroker:
Dino Melaye is irresponsible, for your kinsmen to rise against u, this speaks volume of u
Sponsored protesters by the governor of Kogi State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2017
This present government don't want any single opposition,they all want who will agree to every evil they re doing in dis country.look @ dis hungry touts that re sponsored to stage protest,jst because of scandals nd insult,but u never. Staged d protest against the governor who have been owing u several months salaries.my people perish because of lack of knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Arian11:
na yahaya send them

Everybody knows this.
Dino Dino said it would happen this week.
It was all over Nairaland.
Useless Governor, useless Sin-ator. All are just useless.
They now want to bring insulting Sultan of Sokoto a a reason so it would attract all the religious thugs undecided who Sultan epp
As for insulting Tinubu, insult has been APC trademark, so why complain grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Ipob youths will adopt him. They always adopts anyone rejected by Yorubas.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by mekusa12: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Idiots, whom are you representing?, your pay masters or LGAs ? or Your Gov. Yahaya Bello/. You all cant eat your cake and have it at the same time, before you all were singing HOSANNA HOSANNA to Sen. Dino. Now is CRUCIFY HIM CRUCIFY HIM. Were you people not there when he was busy fighting every body in the House Rep. Yet you voted for him to go Sen. now you complaining after eating his money you suddenly relies that he is shame to you. ONA NEVER SEE ANY THING NOW NA MORNING.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Elbowroom: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2017
Arian11:
na yahaya send them

Do you deny the gross allegations laid against him?

Or you are just a cyber dog for dino
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2017
This country can never move forward with this kind of mindset we're portraying. Many if not up to 80 percent that are against Dino are doing so because he joined forces with others not to allow one to control the machinery of APC. Having a dissenting voice should not be an issue where politicians have the interest of masses at heart. Many of these guys against him would be the same people calling the National Assembly a rubber stamp Assembly if they never stand on their own. We always support the present thing we see and never think of adverse effect in the future. I think he is constitutional backed to point or raise his voice on any issue within his constituency. Telling Mr. President not to condole criminality with in his rank is wive they term am abuse. Telling the governor to pay his workforce after receiving different bail outs, is also an abuse. Telling Emir to stop celebrating non-achiever, is also an abuse. How would someone bring a whole Sultan to his one year anniversary without commissioning a single thing and you guys expect him to keep shut. It's an embarrassment even to the constituency Sultan represents.
How would all of us sleep in one place and put our heads in one direction. This is morally and constitutionally unacceptable.
The kind of pain the people of Kogi state is enduring now because of non-payment of salaries by the State Government after receiving humongous bail outs from FG is uncalled for.
They say Dino is corrupt but one has taken him to court for graft. I think he need to sue the leader of that shameless group. He should explain to the world the law court that pronounce him corrupt.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just like someone said, Dino has buried himself politically. He cannot win elections in kogi again. The only place he has fans is in the south east and that cannot epp him anywhere.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
ajepako:

Make dem catch you...

Alafishe... tongue tongue tongue
ajepako I sidon my own jejely Na him one frustrated girl wey prick and cucumber dey hungry come look for my twuobu, her name na rozaybb walahii I go make am regret for crossing my lane. You know me nau, just sidon dey look us o
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by Piroll(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
please what are the procedures for recalling a senator
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by KingOluwatobi: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sponsors group again... I see fake people everywhere... Kogi Youth una get future? Who is Buhari? Who is tinubu? What Nonsense....
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) by ARBTH: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
This Kogi west senatorial are so daft, irresponsible, useless set of people!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / 3 Soldiers Killed, Others Injured By Landmines Set By Boko Haram In Borno (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.