Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB (1321 Views)

Name One Leader You Have Produced Like Tinubu, Fashakin Tells Bode George / Yoruba Youths, Ohanaeze Reject 'Fulanization' Agenda, Issue 12 Demands / 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by conductor3: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why Yoruba youths must be more like Fela, and less like Awolowo.
The Yoruba man stands to gain a lot if Nigeria divides. The Yoruba man has access to sea, enough human resources and raw materials (crude oil and cocoa to name a few).
We don't understand why some Yoruba youths tend to bring shame to their whole tribe with this anomaly called unity begging.
Go to social media, you'll hardly see an Hausa man commenting on Biafra or opposing secessionist talks. The Yoruba youths have taken it as a burden to chest all sorts of insults in the bid to defend the failure called One Nigeria.
It pains us as Biafran youths when a lot when people call Yoruba people demeaning names such as "unity beggars" and "asslicksers/ slaves". Pardon -- this is a tribe that has what it takes to be greater than South Africa and many other world powers.
South Africa has a population of 50m. Yoruba alone (minus their sub-groups) is roughly the same amount or slightly more or less. Yoruba is far higher in number compared to Spain (48m), Taiwan(23m), Tunisia (11m), Portugal (10m), Israel (8m), Singapore (5m), Switzerland and Austria (8m),
Yoruba has crude oil in Ondo. They have cocoa. They have Lagos and Ogun. They have vast landmass with access to sea. They boast of intellectuals and great innovators world over. They have so many things.
The music of Wizkid, Davido and Olamide are known to travel the globe effortlessly.
The Yoruba youths must wake up now and be more like the fearless, outspoken Fela, than the Bola Tinubus and Awolwos who would do anything to fulfill the bidding of the Northerners.
Yoruba youths must demand for restructuring with a loud voice - if that's what they desire, not just chipping it in whenever you they hear their Igbo contemporaries seriously demanding for a breakaway of Biafra.
Most importantly, they must stay out of the fruitless unity begging exercise that brings a lot of insults to the whole Oduduwa Nation - which dampens my spirit whenever I see such.
Somtoo Okoye
Coordinator
Youths For Biafra (YFB)
https://web.facebook.com/youthsforbiafra/photos/a.448233185538216.1073741828.448226305538904/448233075538227/?type=3

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am not involving myself in this,too much savagery.i'll rather like comments
Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by conductor3: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Tahrah:
Make I follow you book space.
Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by blackfase(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
.I'm not a unity beggar and i sincerely loathe those cretins wey wan die on top "one nanjiriya" matter. I hope say God go give them plenty sense and realize the contraption/ zoo as presently constituted is a garbage being foisted to run to their detriment and can never be of any good to them now or their next generation.....

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by kingzizzy: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
A people either have a sense of self determination or the dont. If they do not, they are bound to remain slaves forever.

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by slivertongue: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
ina ruwan yan arewa
Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by laudate: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
conductor3:
https://web.facebook.com/youthsforbiafra/photos/a.448233185538216.1073741828.448226305538904/448233075538227/?type=3

Na wa for you people. wink You have not received your own Biafra yet. Instead of focusing on how to get it, you are now advising the Yoruba youths on who they should imitate. Biko, are you chaps so afraid of the future that you need the Yoruba youths to also adopt your Atilogwu dance of secession? shocked

Anyway, let me perch in this corner and allow the Yoruba people on NL to give you an answer... cheesy

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by conductor3: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
laudate:

Na wa for you people. wink You have not received your own Biafra yet. Instead of focusing on how to get it, you are now advising the Yoruba youths on who they should imitate. Biko, are you chaps so afraid of the future that you need the Yoruba youths to also adopt your Atilogwu dance of secession? shocked

Anyway, let me perch in this corner and allow the Yoruba people on NL to give you an answer... cheesy
Lol. Igbos can't advise Yoruba but Yoruba people have the monopoly of insulting "IPOD yoots" and wriggling their way into Biafra talks that does not concern them abi?

Lalasticlala

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by maximilano: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmm good piece of advice, it would have been more reasonable and useful if you truthfully advised your leaders this way o. Try to channel your passion to the needed source, because it is of no use here. You're even more sensible than some of your leaders.

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by conductor3: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
maximilano:
Hmmm good piece of advice, it would have been more reasonable and useful if you truthfully advised your leaders this way o. Try to channel your passion to the needed source, because it is of no use here. You're even more sensible than some of your leaders.
And who said the leaders are not aware? Who proposed the rejected SEDC at House of Reps yesterday?

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by tollyboy5(m): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2017
lipsrsealed all this ode people self undecided no one is unity begger in Nigeria only Biafra are beggers they add other state to their map by force because of crude oil or who don't know how barren the five Igbo state are. Nobody needs you in Nigeria please cut your five state away and see if we won't deport illegal immigrant to increase your population. and stop begging us to ask for secession we don't ask or beg we act

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by Oblang(m): 2:58am On Jun 03, 2017
conductor3:

And who said the leaders are not aware? Who proposed the rejected SEDC at House of Reps yesterday?

Which one do u want sef. SEDC or referendum?

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by SHAKABOOM: 5:48am On Jun 03, 2017
The current YORUBA youth can never be like FELA..They are the people FELA called SUFFERING ad SMILING.
Deep down they want freedom but they are too scared to ask for freedom.so they pretend all is well.

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by Basic123: 6:10am On Jun 03, 2017
I would rather advise igbo to produce someone little close to the following fearless yorubas

Fela

Gani fawemin

Tinubu-...(vs Abacha)

Wole soyinka

herbert Macaulay

Femi falana

Dele giwa

etc.

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by BabaRamota1980: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2017
If Fela had chance to do what Tinubu did he will come out exactly like Jagaban!

Likewise if Tinubu had gone into what Fela did he would have turned up Abami Eda!

Suck it up!

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by victorDanladi: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2017
By the way,did fela fight for secession?

Illogical thinking runs in their blood.

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by LadiIshola(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2017
katikati!!
Awon 0ponu amukunmeko...........i dunno if this is jealousy or undiluted stup!dity cos you people seem to drag in the Yoruba people into your misery every time. I sense its frustration. You guys should just go and allow us have some fresh air abeg.......#Oshisko!!

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by BAILMONEY: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2017
FELA THE GREATEST AFONJA PROPHET

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by juman(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2017
The great obafemi awolowo was superb leader.
Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by Ovamboland(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Awolowo a distinguished leader of opposition to a government your founding greatest leader agreed to be a junior partner in is the one your call a slave are you sane?

Opposition that your leaders are sorely afraid of that all of them now queue to join the Islamic party? Opposition that Tinubu led for 16 years fighting many battles while your leaders were serving the north because of contract?

Bravery has really been redefined in potopoto land
Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by DocHMD: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2017
"We yorubas cannot stay in nigeria if Biafrans go" ~ Awolowo 1967.

Awolwo made it clear that yorubas can not survive in an Igboless nigeria. He believed that the destiny of oduduwa is tied to the Great Biafra nation who doesn't even give a damn about them.

So don't blame yorubas when they fight Biafra they are fighting for survival because Abokii go use their ewedu anus do waterhose if Biafra goes.

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2017
yeeeboes are the real unity beggars. Biafrraa is useless without the SS.. fact
reason why they want to include them by force. biafraaaa has nothing to offer SS.. They want biafraaa but get angry when SS say they want Niger delta republic. Yeeeboes are disgusting reprobates who force unity on people who aren't interested in them
Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by Fyno: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2017
ColonelDrake:
yeeeboes are the real unity beggars. Biafrraa is useless without the SS.. fact
reason why they want to include them by force. biafraaaa has nothing to offer SS.. They want biafraaa but get angry when SS say they want Niger delta republic. Yeeeboes are disgusting reprobates who force unity on people who aren't interested in them
there is nothing like SS. It (SS) was created just to make the igbos the intensive minority in Nigeria after the civil war.

There is no family in the so called SS without an Igbo blood

Their men marries from igbos and God blessed them
Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by conductor3: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
ColonelDrake:
[s]yeeeboes are the real unity beggars. Biafrraa is useless without the SS.. fact
reason why they want to include them by force. biafraaaa has nothing to offer SS.. They want biafraaa but get angry when SS say they want Niger delta republic. Yeeeboes are disgusting reprobates who force unity on people who aren't interested in them[/s]
Cry me a river , Unity Beggar.

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2017
Fyno:
there is nothing like SS. It (SS) was created just to make the igbos the intensive minority in Nigeria after the civil war.

There is no family in the so called SS without an Igbo blood

Their men marries from igbos and God blessed them
Here comes the unity beggar looking for daft reasons to include SS..

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2017
conductor3:

Cry me a river , Unity Beggar.
I'm happy to see you lament, unity beggar. SS has spoken..It's audible to deaf and visible to the blind. Go and die alone in your wretched beerfraud

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by conductor3: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I'm happy to see you lament, unity beggar. SS has spoken..It's audible to deaf and visible to the blind. Go and die alone in your wretched beerfraud
So much pain. cheesy
Hope they've shared algae in Ogbomosho IDP Camp 14C this morning? cheesy

Re: We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2017
conductor3:
So much pain. cheesy Hope they've shared algae in Ogbomosho IDP Camp 14C this morning? cheesy

Bwahahahahaha

Afam Power Plant, Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Download: President Buhari 2017 Sallah Message In Hausa Language / Youtube Removes Hate Speech Video By Grandson