Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,427 members, 7,846,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness (26241 Views)

Naphtali Kefas Is Dead! Taraba Commissioner Dies After Brief Illness / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Ogalanyachieze: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2017
ymee:
Obiano is working

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
ask buhari to fulfill l8r one of his numerous promises of job creation and u don land dream job. But though looking for job with all those thing listed is manifest laziness
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Until her death, the Governors mother who was always unconscious has been in the Intensive Care Unit [ICU] of Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital [NAUTH] Nnewi for months.
Nigerian media could be irritatingly unprofessional. What's up with the brief illness in someone who had been in coma for months. Jeez, these guys suck.
Why not tell us she died from diabetic or hypertensive induced coma or from some kinda cancerous neuropathy , what's the shame there? We all would die one day anyway.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Omoluabi16(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=Ogalanyachieze post=57142047][/quote] lol! I was wondering myself why buhari was just there grinning.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Silverlight2014: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2017
ymee:
Obiano is working

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
With all these you listed here, you should be thinking of a start up for business of your own not someone to employ u
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2017
PotatoSalad:

I REALLY WANT TO HARVEST YOUR KIDNEYS. angry
Don't forget his liver ..we could get a good offer on that too in Malaysia
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Chikeluba25(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
I don't feel sorry for him, though I would have preferred if Obianu himself had been the one instead. If his mother did not condemn his son's wicked and willful killings of the innocent youths of Anambra of whom their votes counted in the victory of Obianu as the Governor of Anambra State, then God will question her, and she should be expecting her son to join her soon. Their deaths can never be quantified to those they killed for frivolous expressions. May evil reap evil and may good reap good.
Gov. Obiano is the Chief Security Officer of the state and not the commander in chief of the Armed forces so stop accusing him wrongly.
Talking about wishing a work and able governor dead, I hv few powerful words for you. I decear IJN May your mother and father live to bury you, You will never live upto his current age, As you take glory in someone's mother's dead, so shall your enemies glory over your death. I promise you - You shall be hearing of Obiano's success and achievements hear on earth from hell fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Chikeluba25(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Take heart my able governor. Please don't allow the death of your beloved mother pull you bk in your performance. God whom we serve will see you and your family through IJN Amen

1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Chikeluba25(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2017
whiskystan:

You are the most stupid being on earth. I bet u and Ur generation won't achieve what his family have achieved in life. With Ur 2mb this is the height of Ur reasoning
don't mind the Efulefu (Ofeke amaghi mmgbe ekele nku ukwa) His mother will live to bury him and he will be hearing about Obiano's success and achievements hear on earth from hell fire.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Gov. Obiano is the Chief Security Officer of the state and not the commander in chief of the Armed forces so stop accusing him wrongly.
Talking about wishing a work and able governor dead, I hv few powerful words for you. I decear IJN May your mother and father live to bury you, You will never live upto his current age, As you take glory in someone's mother's dead, so shall your enemies glory over your death. I promise you - You shall be hearing of Obiano's success and achievements hear on earth from hell fire
Because I actually campaigned for Obiano to become Governor and God knows I don't hate him for any other reason but for ordering for the killings of those who actively voted for him to become the Governor. And for defending him with a wish of evil and calamity against the voice that saw evil and condemned it, I voke the spirits of all those killed in the orders of Obiano against you Chikeluba to continue to torment you for the rest of your miserable life, and because Obiano actually ordered the killings of those innocent people, may all your evil wishes to me backfire to you by the powers of justice and vengeance and I anchor this prayers with powers in the book of Psalm109 chapter 13,17,18 and Proverbs 17 verse 13 and 5 in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama, Iseee!!!
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by senitorspeaker(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Rip
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2017
sddiamond:

my friend keep kwayet there, you're you to pass judgment on the woman and his son. may evil reap evil, these are your own words, as you're wishing someone evil, may evil follow you too.
Because you saw evil and failed to call it by its name, I stand on the word of God in the book of Proverbs 17:4,5 and 13 and declare upon you that verse 13 of Proverbs 17 shall be your potions in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama Iseee!!!
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by waledeji(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2017
R. I. P Mama Ugwu cry cry cry
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Chikeluba25(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Because I actually campaigned for Obiano to become Governor and God knows I don't hate him for any other reason but for ordering for the killings of those who actively voted for him to become the Governor. And for defending him with a wish of evil and calamity against the voice that saw evil and condemned it, I voke the spirits of all those killed in the orders of Obiano against you Chikeluba to continue to torment you for the rest of your miserable life, and because Obiano actually ordered the killings of those innocent people, may all your evil wishes to me backfire to you by the powers of justice and vengeance and I anchor this prayers with powers in the book of Psalm109 chapter 13,17,18 and Proverbs 17 verse 13 and 5 in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama, Iseee!!!
When a frustrated Agbero is talking. Even the Holy book said "My people perish for lack of knowledge" and it also said "Do not bear false witness against your brother" You are accusing His Excellency of killing the protesters when you can not even show an evidence to prove it. You are nothing but a foolish man as the Bible addresses. I therefore come against you with the word of God in the book of Isaiah 24 V 45 to End and so shall it be in your life and family. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by sddiamond: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Because you saw evil and failed to call it by its name, I stand on the word of God in the book of Proverbs 17:4,5 and 13 and declare upon you that verse 13 of Proverbs 17 shall be your potions in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama Iseee!!!
your likes are the ones in the villages poising and killing people. Be using Gods name for mockery and you forgot Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. who are you to condemn Gov. Willie Obiano. Anu mpama

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by sddiamond: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Chikeluba25:
When a frustrated Agbero is talking. Even the Holy book said "My people perish for lack of knowledge" and it also said "Do not bear false witness against your brother" You are accusing His Excellency of killing the protesters when you can not even show an evidence to prove it. You are nothing but a foolish man as the Bible addresses. I therefore come against you with the word of God in the book of Isaiah 24 V 45 to End and so shall it be in your life and family. AMEN
No mind that guy, I guess he is frustrated. Thank God man no be God

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by sfinkzslot(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2017
abeg when be that their 2nd term re election date again!?
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2017
sddiamond:

your likes are the ones in the villages poising and killing people. Be using Gods name for mockery and you forgot Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. who are you to condemn Gov. Willie Obiano. Anu mpama
I have no apology in all I stand for' against Obiano and all those who saw evil and looking the other way, those who knows the truth but ignored it. May you all be payed according to your trade.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Ronaaldo: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Those people killed were wawa and abakaliki criminals terrorising anambra state. That was not the first time. Peter Obi killed even more of those urchins and he got re-elected.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Chikeluba25:
You're only bringing in the apc political pattern of argument but is unfortunate you don't know whom you're referring to simply because we're on faceless media, but I guarantee you to watch events as they unfold especially in your finished life and around Obiano.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Those people killed were wawa and abakaliki criminals terrorising anambra state. That was not the first time. Peter Obi killed even more of those urchins and he got re-elected.
So the IPOB members killed in their numbers on the night of 29th may 2016 in a primary school class room while they were sleeping are wawa and Abakiliki animals abi criminals?
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by sddiamond: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
I have no apology in all I stand for' against Obiano and all those who saw evil and looking the other way, those who knows the truth but ignored it. May you all be payed according to your trade.
Like you're actually serious with this accusations? can you prove it? I know you're a frustrated IPOB member, I support Biafra movement too but definitely not gullible like you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2017
sddiamond:

Like you're actually serious with this accusations? can you prove it? I know you're a frustrated IPOB member, I support Biafra movement too but definitely not gullible like you.
Yes, I'm an IPOB member and I'm not common in it, but one must not be an IPOB member before he can be conscientious over human lives and feelings. Then as for poof, you're just a common chaff to mediate between Obiano and the intelligence of IPOB.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by sddiamond: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2017
My brother listen IPOB or no IPOB we all condemned the killings of unarmed protesters, accusing Obiano is senseless cos you can't prove it. last time I check Obiano does not control the army or police, these are federal forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by sddiamond: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Yes, I'm an IPOB member and I'm not common in it, but one must not be an IPOB member before he can be conscientious over human lives and feelings. Then as for poof, you're just a common chaff to mediate between Obiano and the intelligence of IPOB.
My brother listen IPOB or no IPOB we all condemned the killings of unarmed protesters, accusing Obiano is senseless cos you can't prove it. last time I check Obiano does not control the army or police, these are federal forces.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2017
sddiamond:

How come your Obiano has never condemned killings just as you claimed you did? How come he quickly came out out to commend the security forces for the operation and condemned IPOB in the killings? Obiano himself knows he will pay a heavy price for his actions.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by ekwii: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Now i understand, you are IPOB guy. This Chukwu Okike Abiama, Isee is a new trend among IPOB members. May God help us
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by sddiamond: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
How come your Obiano has never condemned killings just as you claimed you did? How come he quickly came out out to commend the security forces for the operation and condemned IPOB in the killings? Obiano himself knows he will pay a heavy price for his actions.
The same way Buhari has refused to condemn the Fulani herdsmen killings. mind you all south east governors are not as brave as fayose though I won't call them cowards. But its not enough reason to accuse Obiano
Re: Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2017
ekwii:

Now i understand, you are IPOB guy. This Chukwu Okike Abiama, Isee is a new trend among IPOB members. May God help us
Its not a new trend my brother, it's my dialect of mentioning "God" and "Amen".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Camp Jolted By Bode George’s Presidency Bid / NNPC: Nigerian Refineries Damaged Beyond Turnaround Maintenance / Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.