Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me (26193 Views)

Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has accused the 2023 presidential candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, of peddling “lies” against him in the aftermath of the party’s primary.

Mr Wike, who said since he lost out in the presidential primary, had been quiet, faulted the television interview granted by Mr Abubakar on the crisis rocking the party.

He vehemently noted that Mr Abubakar had been using chieftains of the opposition party, whom he described as “attack dogs” to spread falsehood against him.

“Since after our primaries, I have decided to be quiet because PDP is a party I love so much. I have never said anything and I decided to go back home (to Rivers state) and focus on fulfilling the promises I made to the people but there comes a time when the truth has to be told.

“Thereafter; he (Atiku) appeared before Arise television. So many lies were told, and you said I should not react to some of those issues, that is not fair enough.

“What he has said would be accepted as the truth. Look at his attack dogs; Sule Lamido, Babangida Aliyu and Abubakar Waziri, look at the statement they issued,” Mr Wike told journalists while arriving at the Port Harcourt International Airport, on Thursday.

Mr Wike had been aggrieved since the fallout of PDP’s presidential primary and subsequent nomination of Delta governor Ifeanyi Okowa as Mr Abubakar’s running mate.

The governor said posterity would not forgive him if he failed to speak up on the crisis rocking the PDP, explaining that Mr Abubakar had not been magnanimous in victory.

The Rivers governor said that despite the former vice president’s claim in the media, he was yet to send any delegation to him since the presidential primary ended.

“But there comes a time that people will understand and know the true facts of things. So, obviously, whether I will speak or not, I will let Nigerians know the actual truth.

“Having known the truth, whatever they decide with it, is left for Nigerians because you can imagine when the presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar unveiled his vice presidential candidate,” Mr Wike said.

He added: “Look at the abuses they hauled on me. So, it is important for me as a person to react line by line, to the statement made by Atiku himself and his attack dogs.

“Look at a presidential candidate who believes he wants to win the election but someone who contested fairly with him has never raised any issue.

“I just kept quiet, I mind my own business and see how my state can move forward. Everyday people come up and they attack me. It is quite unfair I should let Nigerians know at the appropriate time so that posterity would be on our side that we have been able to keep the record straight.

“Nigerians would know what happened, they would know those who love this country,” Mr Wike added.

The Rivers governor, who also revealed that Mr Abubakar was in his house before the presidential primary to solicit a vote and his support, wondered why he could no longer visit him after winning the exercise.

He added that former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, reaching out to him to support the party, was done in a personal capacity and not for the party.

“It’s most unfortunate when people tell lies; I was in Spain when Bukola (Saraki) came to me that, how do we settle this problem, and I asked him if he was sent by Atiku and he said no.

“I asked what does he want me to do, I told him the issues and Atiku came to my house and said I should support him. So he doesn’t know my house again.

“People are now calling me on the phone to support him, those I don’t even know. They have reduced me to a ” guy” when calling and start begging.

“Atiku cannot say he has sent anybody to me. Let one person in the party say he came to see me and was sent by Atiku. Forget about those who are running around looking for what they have to survive,” the Rivers governor added.

https://gazettengr.com/atiku-lied-sent-lamido-aliyu-other-attack-dogs-against-me-wike/

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Ussycool: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
When this Wike and Atiku saga will end?

No matter what the differences, they should try resolve it amicable for the sake of their party.

APC is also nursing their wound in peace.
Wike sorry for ya lose.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Malory: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nothing good ever comes out of Atiku the Cameroonian and Tinubu.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Odin13: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wike mouth put a.m. for trouble

If say he’s mouth no loud pass am .. now Na only am dey complain

Others don abandoned a.m.

PDP is winning already

If he like make he work for Apc Labour , south south is in the bag already

Atiku/Okowa 2023

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Odin13: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Malory:
Nothing good ever comes out of Atiku the Cameroonian and Tinubu.

Aside Una online barking .. wetin be the good thing about Obi and his bingos

As my governor for 8 years wetin obi keep as legacy for Ndi anmabra

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by omowolewa: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Okay, better join Obi train

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by FreeStuffsNG: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
That Arise Tv interview by HE Atiku was a horribly thought idea and my guess is that Mr Rueben Abati was part of the whole game to present it that HE Atiku and PDP has moved on without HE Wike.

Now it is clear that the interview was more of ad revenue earner for Arise Tv than vote winning strategy for PDP and Atiku.

I keep saying it, the real voters are not online or on the social media, any politician pandering to them is wasting his time and resources. The social media is mostly for idle jesters and the interview is revenue spinner for the media operators. If you are gunning for the presidency and serious about it, the hard work is out there; offline.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Godfullsam(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wahala no dey finish for wike and Atiku!
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by MadeInTokyo: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wike move on with your loss at PDP Primaries
Other Presidential candidate in both PDP and APC like Osibanjo, Saraki, Ahamed Lawan, Udom Emmanuel and others have moved on with their losses and not ranting about their loss almost every week.
Wike man up and stop bitching around like a woman who has been served breakfast and move on better days ahead after 2023

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Dubaku543: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Wike move on with your loss at PDP Primaries
Other Presidential candidate in both PDP and APC like Osibanjo, Saraki, Ahamed Lawan, Udom Emmanuel and others have moved on with their losses and not ranting about their loss almost every week.
Wike man up and stop bitching around like a woman who has been served breakfast and move on better days ahead after 2023
My brother follow me see wetin I dey see oooo!!. I dey ask whether Atiku the unifier don follow corner him wife nii?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Urheadmaster(m): 12:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Dubaku543:
My brother follow me see wetin I dey see oooo!!. I dey ask whether Atiku the unifier don follow corner him wife nii?

He just wants to always be talked about and not to be forgotten he is still alive tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Corto: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://gazettengr.com/atiku-lied-sent-lamido-aliyu-other-attack-dogs-against-me-wike/

Madam Wike should just decamp already we're tired of all the histrionics

APC is waiting for him with arms wide open, agbaiya

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by rolams(m): 2:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Atiku should have done this long ago.

But what's wrong with Wike? Is it a must you win the ticket?

Is it mandatory they give you the v.p slot?

Then, what do you want?

Do be the second Emilokan of the south ooo!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by princepeter566: 2:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike if u really love Nigeria your country and the innocent citizens suffering every day please, don't reconcile with atiku. Be in PDP and work against his useless ambition. It PO o'clock.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by blackpanda: 2:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike is hell bent on destroying atiku grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by ShaqFu: 5:04am On Jul 30, 2022
I wonder why Wike is making all this noise on social media. Let him keep mute, when the time is right he should do whatever is in his mind to do. Period.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by ayodev: 5:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Okay
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by SmartPolician: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2022
I'm sure Wike knows he will become politically irrelevant if he leaves the PDP.

Ordinarily, power ought to return to the South after Buhari wasted north's rare opportunity to fix this country.

Therefore, Wike should secretly send his foot soldiers to deliver Rivers votes to Peter Obi. That was exactly what Adamu Mu'azu did to Goodluck Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Omihanifa: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2022
But the truth is that atiku can’t work with Wike. An average Hausa Fulani man doesn’t like people that are not coded. Wike talk too much and he has pride. So it going to be difficult to work with him.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Anaerobi(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2022
God is at work.
Made APC go for Muslim-Muslim tickets
Fights and disunity in the camp of PDP.

May this continue till November Next year.

Amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Balistic4: 5:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Odin13:

which of your yeye governor. Is Obi governor of Gombe state?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Skibani99(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2022
The VP slot denied him dey pain am wella,honestly PDP would have been a stronger force with wike as their VP candidate come 2023..Atiku was misled not to choose wike as his VP..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Always NAGGING...
U deserve a PITBULL attack..
Wish I could send mine down.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by oriewanbe: 5:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Atiku and Wike"s problem their problem.
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Lugianostar(m): 5:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Atiku the dubai tenant?

Tinubu the area fada?

Obi the Aka gum??

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by KanwuliaExtra: 5:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Till you are ready to tell all, please be quiet!
Stop being uncouth.
Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by SIMONEKPA7: 5:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike is just seeking attention , so because Atiku refused to water your ego by not begging you like other politicians he has become a liar?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Kobicove(m): 5:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike was cheated at the PDP presidential primaries therefore he has every right to be aggrieved! angry

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Rickylambert: 5:25am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That Arise Tv interview by HE Atiku was a horribly thought idea and my guess is that Mr Rueben Abati was part of the whole game to present it that HE Atiku and PDP has moved on without HE Wike.

Now it is clear that the interview was more of ad revenue earner for Arise Tv than vote winning strategy for PDP and Atiku.

I keep saying it, the real voters are not online or on the social media, any politician pandering to them is wasting his time and resources. The social media is mostly for idle jesters and the interview is revenue spinner for the media operators. If you are gunning for the presidency and serious about it, the hard work is out there; offline.
Social media will shock you come 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me by Malory: 5:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Odin13:

You don't have a voter's card so no need to engage you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner / Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics / Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.