Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Dino Epic Reply To The Protest In INEC Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Epic Reply To The Protest In INEC Office (979 Views)

'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest / Crisis In INEC As Amina Zakari Battles INEC Chairman Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Epic Reply To The Protest In INEC Office by yaqq: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yahaya Bello is carrying money round newspaper houses to give him front page tomorrow that Dino Melaye recall process begins. I laugh in pigin English.

A man as daft as Yahaya Bello, who do not know about transferring voters card from Abuja to Kogi or Edward Onoja, who will soon be on his way to Prison want to recall the best Senator of the year 2016.
Senator with the highest number of motions and bills. In Fact make I laugh in Chinese; Hahahahahahuhuhuhuhubkakakakawuwuwu.
Olodo! I have told our people to go and collect the money after all na our money.
Governor that can’t pay salary but can sponsor rubbish. I alarmed the whole world two days ago that this will happen. Just make sure you spell my name correctly on the INEC form.
Wasters in power.
Again, I will continue to speak the truth till Kogi is liberated. My people no shaking at all.
Ajekun iya nio je, ati Yahaya, ati Onoja!
Re: Dino Epic Reply To The Protest In INEC Office by danny56: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Whatever, I support Dino......yahaya bello is a scam. D guy dey lieee! Mehn.....!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Epic Reply To The Protest In INEC Office by jumobi1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Decorum
Re: Dino Epic Reply To The Protest In INEC Office by ankit121: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Here you can know all the process and the feature of the alarm window 10 alarm clock windows 10 and easily set all the time schedule after visit this amazing tutorial turn off alarm windows 10.
Re: Dino Epic Reply To The Protest In INEC Office by tesppidd: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2017
And what is epic is this reply? Do you know the meaning of epic at all?

1 Like

Re: Dino Epic Reply To The Protest In INEC Office by ENNIULA: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Dino epic was a new way to getting reply about the forums you conduct in this case this was good to have all these. I receive an email for my department that have a topic of essayontime I contact them and send them topic to get reviews about it.
Re: Dino Epic Reply To The Protest In INEC Office by Chapman23: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Ready to take on the hottest dragon game https://dragoncityhack.live

(1) (Reply)

‘a Camera In Aso Rock Captured Abiola’s Death, Al-mustapha / How To Identify An Igbo Man Who Was Not Born Before The War / Why We Moved Against Fulani Herdsmen-jigawa Deputy Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.