Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Am Ready To Die For A Cause I Believe In-bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Die For A Cause I Believe In-bakare (617 Views)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Die For A Cause I Believe In-bakare by MAYOWAAK: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
Crusading-cleric,Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly ,Lagos in his characteristic boldness announced to his congregation yesterday that he is ready to die for a cause that he believed in.

In a sermon that contained the reason he (Bakare) joined the Save Nigeria Group(SNG) that took to the streets of Abuja to protest the continued absence of Yar"Adua,Bakare declared that he was ready to pay the supreme sacrifice in the following words "I don't care about my life any longer.It is not self -seeking or seeking popularity,it is about leadership and leadership is responsibility."

"I am ready to go into the streets.You have to be ready too.I am ready to die in the streets for a cause I believe in.That was why I took my two daughters to march on the streets of Abuja."

He called on the congergation and Nigerians to join the SNG rally on Thursday January 21st 2010 from Ikeja GRA to the Governor's office in Alausa.

Bakare said: "I call on all of you to join other Nigerians as we march on the streets of Lagos on Thursday.We shall march to the office of the Lagos State Government in Alausa. We shall march to the gate of the enemies and will not stop until we take over what belongs to us all.We shall continue marching until we take over the driver's seat.

SOURCE:NIGERIAN COMPASS MONDAY JANUARY 18 2010 PAGE 1&45
Re: I Am Ready To Die For A Cause I Believe In-bakare by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

Crusading-cleric,Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly ,Lagos in his characteristic boldness announced to his congregation yesterday that he is ready to die for a cause that he believed in.

"I am ready to go into the streets.You have to be ready too.I am ready to die in the streets for a cause I believe in.That was why I took my two daughters to march on the streets of Abuja."

He called on the congergation and Nigerians to join the SNG rally on Thursday January 21st 2010 from Ikeja GRA to the Governor's office in Alausa.

Bakare said: "I call on all of you to join other Nigerians as we march on the streets of Lagos on Thursday.We shall march to the office of the Lagos State Government in Alausa. We shall march to the gate of the enemies and will not stop until we take over what belongs to us all.We shall continue marching until we take over the driver's seat.

SOURCE:NIGERIAN COMPASS MONDAY JANUARY 18 2010 PAGE 1&45

talk is cheap

if he dies,who will eat the offerings and tithes? grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Die For A Cause I Believe In-bakare by naijamini(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2010
A glorious end (not suicide-bombing) is better than living like a vegetable when God has blessed you with a sound body and mind - only because of leaders that keep behaving like animals. It is probably preferable to sharing the same space with fart-heads like you!! May a dog eat your mouth, and your fingers!!

MrPrsdent:

talk is cheap

if he dies,who will eat the offerings and tithes? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Raiding Of Ogoni Land And The Trial Of Ken Saro-wiwa (video) / Ijaw Militants Protest Allison-madueke’s Choice For Oil Ministry / World News Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.