Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,136 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! (20711 Views)

Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / 6 Things We Do That Makes Us Grow Old Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! by FitnessDoctor: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! by kelvyn7: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2017
shocked I am not sure about the sex one sha
Re: How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! by holluphemydavid(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Have more sex? OK noted
Re: How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! by kyaagbanairaland(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Pls o, I'll like to know if their is a prize for being FTC
Re: How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! by tete7000(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2017
You talked of keeping tab of stress level yet talk loosely of having regular sex without indicating whether it is legitimate or illicit sex. I hope op knows that illicit sex won't keep your stress level down? Whatever gain you think you have from regular bout of illicit sex will be wiped out with attendant stress. Stress from fear of being caught( for those with multiple partners), fear of stds, etc. What am I driving at? To live long live a clean, simple and holy life. Don't remove God from your life too. He gives a whole lot of wisdom on how you manage your life for longetivity.

3 Likes

Re: How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! by komzy589(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Bobugee:
There are more to the Canadian said here.

To age well, start now, no matter how old - or young - you are. That's the firm advice from a group of experts in medicine, nutrition and wellness I have seen and read so far.

Whether you're 20, 40 or 60-plus years old, healthier aging begins with choices people make every day about exercise, eating and taking care of health issues that crop up.

You can make up for mistakes you have made in your youth, when people are sometimes too busy or feeling too immortal to think about such things.
U couldn't have said it any better.
Re: How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! by senatorshegsy5: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2017
Good
Re: How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! by Alexbrain(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2017
To live a happy life, you have to fulfill your destiny through your talents and gifts. Wanna know yours check this out
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
lol..tmrw u go plenty sex kills
Re: How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! by globalchemstore(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Buy Ephedrine, Alprazolam, Carfentanil, Clonazolam,Bk-mdma, Morphine, Etizolam and Ketamine HCL Powder..
Buy Carfentanil Online-Order Carfentanil online
Email : globalresrchchemicals@gmail.com
wickr: methalex

Tel/WhatAPP +1 (201) 3471-3417  
EPIDIOLEX { 100mg/ml } 60 ml
| MARINOL
| SEROSTIM  4MG, 5MG,6MG Powder For Injection
| SYNDROS
Email : globalresrchchemicals@gmail.com
wickr: methalex
 Tel/WhatAPP +1 (201) 3471-3417

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Hard Stool. / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / My Experience At LUTH Extension, Dermatology Clinic. Harvey Road. YABA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.