Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,510 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

My Experience With Hard Stool. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Hard Stool. (19793 Views)

Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / Are You A New Nursing Mom Suffering From Hard Stool? / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Hard Stool. by FalseProphet1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24
Yesterday is a day I'll never forget in my life. cry

Upon the request of a member, I visited him and his family. His wife prepared vegetable soup, I ate to my satisfaction and we had a very good gist.

After some minutes, I felt the urge to defecate, and he directed me to the restroom. I got in, locked the door, removed my trouser and boxers and hung them up, used a piece to toilet paper to clean the toilet seat, then balanced to get rid of the shit.

This is where the problem started. As I pushed for it to come out, I felt a very sharp pain in my anus. My stool was very dry and hard. I pushed and pushed like a woman in labour and the pain increased.

At some point, the stool got stock in my anus. And despite the fact that I pushed with all my strength, it refused to fully come out. I couldn't breathe again, I let out a faint noise of "ahhhhh" I thought I was going to die. I thought about my life, all the girls I've slept with, all the prophecies I've given, my goals and visions, my dream of building a mega auditorium...But what would they write on my obituary I said to myself, that I was killed by shit. No way. I decided to be a man and push that demonic stool out .

I took a deep breath and resumed my pushing, the pain was horrible, I called on the host of heaven to come to my aid. I started imagining how girls that engage in anal sex do it because it would definitely be painful.

To cut the long story, God gave me victory and I pushed it out of my anus. I regretted not coming with my bell, I would have rang it right there in the toilet for 1 hour to celebrate my victory.

Then the second phase of the problem began. the shit refused to flush. I was there in the toilet stuck for almost 1 hour flushing the useless stubborn shit. As God would have it, I remembered that I saw a red bucket on the corridor. I quickly opened the door, grabbed the bucket, filled it with water and flushed. And the shit was defeated, I could heart it struggling in the pipe as it descended to the suck away, but it had already lost the battle.

I put on my clothes and joined the family in the living room, feeling refreshed and happy.

Truly that was a close call with death. I'm happy I survived it.

This I have seen.

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by illicit(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24
Sorry o

True true

One don tear my anus before

I bled

Very huge hard dry shi...

πŸ₯΄πŸ€•πŸ₯΅

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Bankowner: 2:40pm On Mar 24
Once upon a time......
Time, time!!

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by VinnyBaba: 3:12pm On Mar 24
I remember when I had this experience in 2014. embarassed

My Friend came from Bomadi visited me in Warri and bought N800 Madiga.
Due to Longthroat, I ate Everything! sad

For Night, If you See the Strong Shit I had.πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜”

I Nearly Died! embarassed cry

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by jaymichael(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24
FalseProphet1:
Yesterday is a day I'll never forget in my life. cry

Upon the request of a member, I visited him and his family. His wife prepared vegetable soup, I ate to my satisfaction and we had a very good gist.

After some minutes, I felt the urge to defecate, and he directed me to the restroom. I got in, locked the door, removed my trouser and boxers and hung them up, used a piece to toilet paper to clean the toilet seat, then balanced to get rid of the shit.

This is where the problem started. As I pushed for it to come out, I felt a very sharp pain in my anus. My stool was very dry and hard. I pushed and pushed like a woman in labour and the pain increased.

At some point, the stool got stock in my anus. And despite the fact that I pushed with all my strength, it refused to fully come out. I couldn't breathe again, I let out a faint noise of "ahhhhh" I thought I was going to die. I thought about my life, all the girls I've slept with, all the prophecies I've given, my goals and visions, my dream of building a mega auditorium...But what would they write on my obituary I said to myself, that I was killed by shit. No way. I decided to be a man and push that demonic stool out .

I took a deep breath and resumed my pushing, the pain was horrible, I called on the host of heaven to come to my aid. I started imagining how girls that engage in anal sex do it because it would definitely be painful.

To cut the long story, God gave me victory and I pushed it out of my anus. I regretted not coming with my bell, I would have rang it right there in the toilet for 1 hour to celebrate my victory.

Then the second phase of the problem began. the shit refused to flush. I was there in the toilet stuck for almost 1 hour flushing the useless stubborn shit. As God would have it, I remembered that I saw a red bucket on the corridor. I quickly opened the door, grabbed the bucket, filled it with water and flushed. And the shit was defeated, I could heart it struggling in the pipe as it descended to the suck away, but it had already lost the battle.

I put on my clothes and joined the family in the living room, feeling refreshed and happy.

Truly that was a close call with death. I'm happy I survived it.

This I have seen.
What happened to me exactly ine week ago (last week Sunday).
I couldn't push any longer and I was already losing strength. I thought of my wife, my children, my building that I have not completed.
I came out of the toilet naked. My wife covered my Moses rid with one of her wrappers and I sent for them to call my mother from her apartment. Na she suggest olive oil or methylated rubb.
The werey shit later came out some hours later after the methylated rubb
The werey shit was as strong as wood and long like say na sugarcane far above the waterline.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by MasterJayJay: 3:20pm On Mar 24
Close call to death? Did you faint? No!

Last month, I fainted in the toilet around 3am. I had stomach problem, watery stool.

I remember waking up from the floor of the toilet naked, with my boxer lying on the floor. Then I realised I fainted while trying to wear my boxers. I was obviously dehydrated because of my multiple visits to the toilet during the day.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:41pm On Mar 24
You should have take water it will aid your digestion. Praise the Lord you made it, when are we going to share testimony in church?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by slimjohn2k5: 3:52pm On Mar 24
I missed strong poo grin
The feeling after is that of joy and victory.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by FalseProphet1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24
illicit:
True true

One don tear my anus before

Very dry hard shi...

πŸ₯΄πŸ€•πŸ₯΅
Eyah sorry.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by FalseProphet1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24
Holluwhakemmy:
You should have take water it will aid your digestion. Praise the Lord you made it, when are we going to share testimony in church?
Next week Sunday.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 24
FalseProphet1:

Next week Sunday.
okay with enough of food and drinks

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Theama(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24
After an experience I was like

"Is this what giving birth feels like for women?"

grin

There was a lot of pushing. I also had to use my fingers at some point. Don't ask me how. lipsrsealed

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by VinnyBaba: 6:22pm On Mar 24
jaymichael:
What happened to me exactly ine week ago (last week Sunday).
I couldn't push any longer and I was already losing strength. I thought of my wife, my children, my building that I have not completed.
I came out of the toilet naked. My wife covered my Moses rid with one of her wrappers and I sent for them to call my mother from her apartment. Na she suggest olive oil or methylated rubb.
The werey shit later came out some hours later after the methylated rubb
The werey shit was as strong as wood and long like say na sugarcane far above the waterline.

Lolss. cheesy

Strong Shit matter is really NOT funny. sad

Like Play, like play, It can take someone's life. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Namaster: 6:48pm On Mar 24
Some of you are talking about pushing and pushing like you have no regard for your life. Straining in the toilet can cause a lot of problems including hemorrhoids and anal fissure.

It's great that you escaped with your yansh intact. Now you, and the guy with sugarcane shit, need to make the following lifestyle changes:

1. Drink a LOT of water. No matter how much you drink CURRENTLY, drink more! Stay hydrated ALWAYS. Don't go anywhere without a bottle of water.

2. Eat a LOT of fiber. Green vegetables like Ugwu and fruits like apple, banana and watermelon should be your main diet.

3. AVOID bread. Eating most bread in Nigeria is begging for constipation.

4. Reduce rice.

5. Stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol dehydrates and ends up sucking up the moisture that should have heen used as a lubricant for your stool.

6. Don't strain in the toilet.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by helinues: 6:52pm On Mar 24
Very funny

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Astra101: 7:14pm On Mar 24
winkLol, i can relate. Mine was far horrible than this. From 10am till 7pm...boy! Story long.

After more than 3 hours in the restroom, I left with half iron shit in my anus. I put on skintight and a bogus trouser and went straight to a nearby pharmacy, luckily for me I met a male doctor whom I explained everything to. He gave me some drugs to take, the drugs didn't worked immediately and I was having excruciating pains in my anus. Blood were dropping gradually from my ass and my strength was dropping as well.

It was around 7pm I felt a rumbling stomach, I ran back to the restroom again, this time the idiot shit came out with blood everywhere. I bleed for days.

That thing can kill!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by siofra(f): 7:16pm On Mar 24
Disgusting!! angry

Falseprophet take your time angry

When they tell you to drink water and mind your business, you think it's a joke? grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Nicepoker(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24
You won the battle not the war.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by jaymichael(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

Lolss. cheesy

Strong Shit matter is really NOT funny. sad

Like Play, like play, It can take someone's life. undecided
I swear I was very weak and feeling faint. I couldn't stand not even breathe well. I kept telling my wife and children to pray that I shouldn't lose any more strength as I was losing so much of my strength and I kept praying to God that I shouldn't die like thisπŸ˜ƒ

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Sluvist(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24
Nawao!!!
So, all this long grammar is all about sugarcane-stool. But at last, you won the battle, congrats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Thazard(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24
I've once experienced this.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by FalseProphet1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24
siofra:
Disgusting!! angry

When they tell you to drink water and mind your business, you think it's a joke? grin
Prophets don't drink water anyhow, it makes us prone to mammy water attacks. πŸ˜’

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Seunpapa65: 11:17pm On Mar 24
Your narration sef while you no follow that side go heaven πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by 2cribz: 11:27pm On Mar 24
Next time.while u are dragging,bend down like u wanna take a bucket or stand up and bend down for 3 secs or drag a stool while u seated and place your legs on the stool.it will flow like water. Or u take bohem cigarette, e go drop shaps.mine I had not defeacated since two days,I had taken 2 wraps of jedi.oh boy na cow dung shit I shit o .ate enough beans and ugwu.na two buckets I use flush. The wc pressure no just move the cowdung shit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by VinnyBaba: 5:30am On Mar 25
siofra:
Disgusting!! angry

Siofra, So you have been Released from ur Long-term Ban?πŸ€”πŸ€¨
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Geovanni412(m): 5:37am On Mar 25
MasterJayJay:

Last month, I fainted in the toilet around 3am. I had stomach problem, watery stool.

I remember waking up from the floor of the toilet naked, with my boxer lying on the floor. Then I realised I fainted while trying to wear my boxers. I was obviously dehydrated because of my multiple visits to the toilet during the day.

Sorry to hear that.

Dehydration is a killer.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Geovanni412(m): 5:41am On Mar 25
MasterJayJay:

The thing be say .

It is at times like this, one go know say, if na truly logical man wey no send church or if all person dey Yan na scam

Na dat time you go begin dey sing christian songs and open the book of Job for hope

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04am On Mar 25
lipsrsealed
One of the near death experience every man must have to face in life cheesy

Op,be thankful to God say na house wey get water for their tank you visit,if not,you for hear am..

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Freelancerr(m): 7:10am On Mar 25
Drink 2 glasses of water 2 mins before going to defecate you won't experience hard pool.
Always do this

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:10am On Mar 25
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
One of the near death experience every man must have to face in life cheesy

Op,be thankful to God say na house wey get water for their tank you visit,if not,you for hear am..
Abi? I'm very greatful to God. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Eagba(m): 7:16am On Mar 25
Namaster:
Some of you are talking about pushing and pushing like you have no regard for your life. Straining in the toilet can cause a lot of problems including hemorrhoids and anal fissure.

It's great that you escaped with your yansh intact. Now you, and the guy with sugarcane shit, need to make the following lifestyle changes:

1. Drink a LOT of water. No matter how much you drink CURRENTLY, drink more! Stay hydrated ALWAYS. Don't go anywhere without a bottle of water.

2. Eat a LOT of fiber. Green vegetables like Ugwu and fruits like apple, banana and watermelon should be your main diet.

3. AVOID bread. Eating most bread in Nigeria is begging for constipation.

4. Reduce rice.

5. Stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol dehydrates and ends up sucking up the moisture that should have heen used as a lubricant for your stool.

6. Don't strain in the toilet.
Add don't try to Push everything out at once, try cutting it with your anus then continue

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by vibemad007: 7:56am On Mar 25
And u just kept saying God in this rubbish story of urs.

Africans

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Insufficient Anti-snake Venom, Treatment Centres Fuels Deaths In Nigeria / Conjoined Baby Girls Delivered In Nasarawa... / Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.