Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,400 members, 7,846,689 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More (29910 Views)

Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Picture Of When Biafran Soldiers Executed Nigerian Soldiers During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Omoodua007: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

...and then inside Catholic sef there is discrimination. Your appointment to head a diocese will be rejected if you are not indigene of the State the diocese is located.

Ibo culture thrives on discrimination...diversity is a foreign and unknown concept to them.

I don see Igbo finish I serve for south east very useless set of humans

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by MetaPhysical: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Omoodua007:

I don see Igbo finish I serve for south east very useless set of humans

Aaahh!! You sef get mind sha...you go serve for Iboland. Im sure this was not Arochuku...the land of NGWA! You enter Arochuku at your own risk...

Arochuku kwenu!
Arochuku kwenu!!

I have to hail Ngwaland anytime i mention them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Modphase: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Igbos n thirst for blood, was trhat what happened when foolish Igbos decided to murder the democratically elected prime minister of Nigeria n also slaughtering the premier of both the north n west region ?!

raker300:
you lie!

The only recorded maltreatment of the ND was when ojukwu executed the generals from there. Wch was right cos they betrayed biafrans and sabotaged her victory in the Midwest.

ND people pleaded to come into biafra but they were rejected. The niger bridge was bombed to stop movement of Nigerian troops and sabos from the ND.

The ND was under the Nigerian army for 2 years during the war during Wch they killed and wiped villages.

Why are you lying? These are recorded events

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by KeyserS: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2020
To all who claim the massacre is a lie or fabricated, I am from Ikun in Cross River State. I never met my Grandfather and other relations who were taken away by Biafran Militias murdered and buried in Okon Ohafia (This is common knowledge) they even know where the mass burial site is located

You can live in denial but facts are facts and we WILL NEVER FORGET.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by RuggedSniper: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Eversince - the rhetoric regarding the civil war has been heavily one sided. The Igbo people claim that they are the ‘only’ casualties of the civil war.

However, an old employee of the eastern government in the 60’s has recounted how Biafran soldiers killed, maimed and buried bodies of the inhabitants of Calabar.

Qoute:

Besides the confession of this employee, we have supporting evidence regarding the inhumane treatment of minority groups under Biafra’s territories.

These are issue’s the Igbo people and IPOB need to answer. If they so love and are loved by the Calabar’s, Igala’s and Idoma’s – Why did they murder them ?

Evidence continues to proove that the Biafran project is nothing but a proxy to access the wealth of the oil rich territories of the Niger-Delta and subdue the minorities of the Federal Republic.

Qoutes:

Omaka, Arua Oko. "The Forgotten Victims: Ethnic Minorities in the Nigeria-Biafra War, 1967-1970." Journal of Retracing Africa: Vol. 1, Issue 1 (2014): 25-40. http://encompass.eku.edu/jora/vol1/iss1/2
Mwakikagile, G. (2001). Ethnic politics in Kenya and Nigeria. Huntington, NY: Nova Science Publishers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested / Bichi Must Go; Buhari Must Halt Slide Into Despotism - Premium Times Editorial / One Civil Servant Collects 20 Salaries - Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.