Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen (2407 Views)

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth / Usain Bolt And Kasi Are Expecting Their First Baby (See Photos) / Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen by jessibabe02: 7:02am On Jun 03, 2017
Thomas Beatie became the first man in the world to become pregnant
showing that men with female reproductive organs are still able to give birth.

More transgender men using fertility treatment to get pregnant which is totally

wrong by me because there is a reasons why God create male and female

The father of three paved way for other transgender men to consider having

children such as 17-year-old Riley Middlemore who hopes his eggs can be

inseminated by a sperm donor and implanted into his girlfriend’s body,

to allow her to carry their child..click link to see more pics and full stories [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/06/03/view-pics-of-the-1st-man-who-give-birth-to-baby-see-how-it-happen/

Re: View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen by ochobaba(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2017
and you want me to believe this edited pictures.. the God I serve can't allow this to happen
Re: View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen by benedictnsi(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2017
old story

1 Like

Re: View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen by Jostico: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2017
undecided Did the child actually came out through his dick ? educate me
Re: View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen by mroop(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2017
but how possible is that
Re: View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen by 10eola(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2017
who will breast feed the child
Re: View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen by stGabrielo(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2017
undecidedmtcheeeew
Re: View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Jostico:
undecided Did the child actually came out through his dick ? educate me
jessibabe02:
Thomas Beatie became the first man in the world to become pregnant
showing that men with female reproductive organs are still able to give birth.

More transgender men using fertility treatment to get pregnant which is totally

wrong by me because there is a reasons why God create male and female

The father of three paved way for other transgender men to consider having

children such as 17-year-old Riley Middlemore who hopes his eggs can be

inseminated by a sperm donor and implanted into his girlfriend’s body,

to allow her to carry their child..click link to see more pics and full stories [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/06/03/view-pics-of-the-1st-man-who-give-birth-to-baby-see-how-it-happen/
With female repoductive organs
Re: View Pics Of The 1st Man Who Give Birth To Baby See How It Happen by Russellval(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2017
ochobaba:
and you want me to believe this edited pictures..
the God I serve can't allow this to happen

He is Transgender I.e he was formerly a woman and still has the female reproductive organs.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant OAP, Toolz Demuren Beautiful In Birthday Pictures / Chioma’s parents have disowned her over Davido – Lady claims / “i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.