Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Aluminum Or Asbestos Which Is One Better And Affordable?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aluminum Or Asbestos Which Is One Better And Affordable?? (1721 Views)

How Much Is Nigerite Solo Asbestos Slate? Thanks. / Aluminum Or Stainless Handrail? / Which Of These Is Better For Ceiling, PVC Or Asbestos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluminum Or Asbestos Which Is One Better And Affordable?? by ACE1010: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello house
Pls I need advice on the type of roofing. I would have love aluminum but the price they gave is on the high side which made to opt for asbestos. But a friend is trying to discourage from using asbestos due to its health implications.
I need your advice on this matter. And again does anyone have idea how much it will cost to roof a 4 bedroom bungalow using aluminum roofing sheets?
Attached is the building. Pls help your brother.

Re: Aluminum Or Asbestos Which Is One Better And Affordable?? by Kingdollar28(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2017
sir I would have loved to help on that... but I'm not into roofing.

but plz I can apply for the aluminum windows..
you can check my signature for any inquiries or call 08146562728
Re: Aluminum Or Asbestos Which Is One Better And Affordable?? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2017
ACE1010:
Hello house
Pls I need advice on the type of roofing. I would have love aluminum but the price they gave is on the high side which made to opt for asbestos. But a friend is trying to discourage from using asbestos due to its health implications.
I need your advice on this matter. And again does anyone have idea how much it will cost to roof a 4 bedroom bungalow using aluminum roofing sheets?
Attached is the building. Pls help your brother.
U already said Aluminium is less affordable to Asbestos and u came here to ask which is more affordable? go to dealers of these items and they would do the costing for u rather than come here on nairaland which is not the appropriate place to ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aluminum Or Asbestos Which Is One Better And Affordable?? by ACE1010: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2017
ethene:

U already said Aluminium is less affordable to Asbestos and u came here to ask which is more affordable? go to dealers of these items and they would do the costing for u rather than come here on nairaland which is not the appropriate place to ask.

My brother pls if you don't have reason advice to give, kindly keep quite for those that have some thing to say. No be by force to talk!!!! Shoo!!!

(1) (Reply)

Red Glossy Kitchen Cabinet For A Nairalander / We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State / Urgent Sale: Ikosi Ketu Mini Estate On 2000sqmtrs+ Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.