Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card (73042 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by blaqroy: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
One of the ways they get bastardly rich ....fake life

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by WiseFool2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
grin hahaha my guy been dey see dem hushpuppi,shyboss,bnaira,investor bj,aremogucci,baddyosha,monpha lifestyle ...him sef wan pose ode...another mumu suspect na 9ice and oritsefemi those 2 na gboys...yung6ix follow
Yung6ix should be number 1 in that list. Confirm g boi.
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by 9jatatafo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
he without a sin should cast the first stone. We have to wait for Dammy Krane's side of the story. Maybe his account was hacked. I don run comet oooo before lala break my head
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by PANDA2: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
CHIKA IKE, TAKE NOTE. MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT ARRESTED IN MORROCO FOR SOMETHING ILLEGAL
C RATE ACTRESSES FLAUNTING FAKE LIVES ON IG OR STEALING OTHER PEOPLES DOGS ON IG LIKE OGE OKOYE
TOMORROW THE REAL DEAL IS EXPOSED LIKE ITS HAPPENING FOR DAMMY, AND THEY ALL LOOK FOR WHERE TO HIDE THEIR HEADS IN SHAME.

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by toseen7: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
UnknownT:
Grand Theft Auto
GTA 2017 version by Dammy Krane

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Who no know say na the job most of this old papa for IG dey do,from hush puppy to BJ all of dem murafuckas
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
PotatoSalad:
leave Dammy Krane, diamond bank stole from me in the name of stamp duty charge

Where do I send your 1 cent so you can stop whinging about?

You have a self induced relationship with your bank. Stop comparing your situation to the situations of people who were genuinely robbed by thieving strangers from your homeland.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
thief like his cousin sauce kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by enigmaticlion: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
ogilivictor:
All in the name 2 impress so babe's dem..... Continue grin grin grin
e go don use these fake life fvck many girls grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

With this information you'll make a good career in inspectorship in Nigeria..

Hating on people getting money... if interpol gets them it's not the end of the world at least they are enjoying life and you've not come close to living one quarter of it...

The word enabler comes to mind.
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by enigmaticlion: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
sugarbelly:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5432889_re_jpeg77488dd00da49d0d94d921562c9f5e5c

see all the photos and video of him enjoying inside different private jets SEE PHOTOS & VIDEO

bossnation shuld be among dem ladies enjoying private jet w/ him grin
e go don use these fake life fvck many girls. GRAND THEFT AUTO/PUNA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by mrkels(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
AllTheWayUp:

grin cheesy grin

That noisemaker Abass Ramoni who calls himself HUSHPAPPI is the next to be arrested soon.

Interpol is already on Hushpappi's case, they will strike him at the right time.

After him, will be Young6ix.

Interpol and FBI are already on their trail.

Many of them will be extradited to USA this year from their various locations in Malaysia, South Africa and Nigeria.

Bro you are right o.

Everybody you mentioned here is a fraud star .

I swear . Confirmed . No be say person tell me
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
I hope they don't jail him ...eiiyah

For US? I laugh in creole cheesy

His jail room is already waiting for him.

They don't charge you here with fraud unless the evidence is enough for the DA to get a conviction.

His cup is full.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by kjhova(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sunofgod:
Silly man.... 25 to life is a suitable sentence,

Haba, pity the guy small na.

These felonies don't attract life sentence thou. At the worst, he'd be looking at 20 years concurrent in a state penitentiary with the possibility of parole in 7 years.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by coolhayor: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
ANNOY:
So this is who we call "Celebrity". I pity our condition. They keep fooling us.

Nobody can fool u unless u want to be fooled.
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by xangerar: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm.. Fake life Don injure this small boy
Hahahahaha Wallahi!
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Tinyemeka(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
UnknownT:
Grand Theft Auto

Grand Theft Aero
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by tellwisdom: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
AllTheWayUp:

grin cheesy grin

That noisemaker Abass Ramoni who calls himself HUSHPAPPI is the next to be arrested soon.

Interpol is already on Hushpappi's case, they will strike him at the right time.

After him, will be Young6ix.

Interpol and FBI are already on their trail.

Many of them will be extradited to USA this year from their various locations in Malaysia, South Africa and Nigeria.

My brother, why you dey beef na? U dey work with interpol?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
If he only managed his economy class seat for commercial plane, all these wont have happened. But he wan form big man. well make he enjoy jail well well.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by maklelemakukula(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
only hushpuppi get dough. d odas na wash
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by LordOfNaira: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
sugarbelly:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUhSnDPDFM0/?taken-by=dammykraneofficial

Singer Dammy Krane is currently jailed for allegedly using a stolen credit card in booking a private jet. He shared the post on his IG account on the 25th of May. Also see the caption and destination below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/06/photo-of-dammy-krane-posing-in-private.html

E no go better for fake life. That is why I just like myself. I don't get carried away by showoffs on social media.

It is fraudsters like this one who would snap in a private jet and tag it "I am balling, na God!" and some Christian brothers and sisters will come and be saying "I tap into his blessings". Una go tap curses tire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by willibounce1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
And some people would have said they want to be like him when he uploaded the fake pictures. Olojukokoro omo.
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by PotatoSalad(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Where do I send your 1 cent so you can stop whinging about?

You have a self induced relationship with your bank. Stop comparing your situation to the situations of people who were genuinely robbed by thieving strangers from your homeland.
who's this one?
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by shitshappen(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
PotatoSalad:

who's this one?

Maybe he miss road, "Bros I think you are lost".
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by carzola(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
9jatatafo:
he without a sin should cast the first stole. We have to wait for Dam my Krane's side of the story. Maybe his account was hacked. I don run comet oooo before lala break my head
[color=#006600][/color]will you just shut the hell up.... Go to school then
Come back and join us to comment.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by lazeal: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

With this information you'll make a good career in inspectorship in Nigeria..

Hating on people getting money... if interpol gets them it's not the end of the world at least they are enjoying life and you've not come close to living one quarter of it...
calm down... calm da furk down dude. When has crime become something to celebrate? put yourself in the shoes of the victims for ones and tell me how you feel to watch your sweat being carted away like that?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
PotatoSalad:

who's this one?

EgunMogaji, afinju adaba to njeun lawujo asa.

You asked.

I don't have to ask who you are because you writings gave your limited intellect away.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by learnedman(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Another Seun Egbegbe loading

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by 9jatatafo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
carzola:
[color=#006600][/color]will you just shut the hell up.... Go to school then
Come back and join us to comment.

autocorrect did that
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by sarutobie(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

E no go better for fake life. That is why I just like myself. I don't get carried away by showoffs on social media.

It is fraudsters like this one who would snap in a private jet and tag it "I am balling, na God!" and some Christian brothers and sisters will come and be saying "I tap into his blessings". Una go tap curses tire.
No mind them,and when one asks or questions their source dem go begin call you hater..hunger don wipe out common sense comot Nigerians head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by zanga420: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Danishguy:
Na them... Pathetic scammers

My first online purchase was a really bad experience, all thanks to the thieves from the west.

I think the crime is shared. Scamming, phising etc belongs to the SW, while drug belong to their SE brothers.
But my anger is these scammers are protected by authorities here. Thank God it was outside, if it's here, his ilks in government, corporate bodies will twist it n set him free. Can't forget what one olumide did to me in zenith bank despite my clear evidence his boss/colleagues dem twist the matter finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.