Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu (21664 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase / Dangote, Peugeot In Joint Venture To Re-start Vehicle Assembly In 2019 / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by Lexio01: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Peace Crash Transit
Mass murder Assembly plant in the making.
Travel with them only at your own risk. cheesy
You have a personal issue with this firm I want to believe
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by almarthins(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2017
ejanla077:

e pain dis my fellow yoruba muslim like e pain me. pele

Like igbos aren't into ritual killing. My friend stop this myopic view. I am nt afonja nor am I Muslim. U r now free to hang urself

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by Benekruku(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2017
uglyafonja:
Igbo's are hustling to make end living while a set of people are flooding the multinationals oil companies for employment....

Who are the parasites?

Others do nothing!

As if it has made the region a lead industrial hub or has made any of its people amongs the people that matters!

Too much of chest-beating while others re achieving greatly. As it helped the region in anyway or curtailed the influx of your lots into the west on daily basis? No!

Empty barrels!

4 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by ejanla077: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2017
almarthins:

Like igbos aren't into ritual killing. My friend stop this myopic view. I am nt afonja nor am I Muslim. U r now free to hang urself

Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by Zikaviirus: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2017
almarthins:
[s]

Even I have Igbo's as friends. Some of you here are children who can't see beyond their nose. Don't u know that if those cars or bus are assembled u need people to buy dem to yield return. What is d population of the igbos? Can only igbos buy dem ? Learn from China. They didn't spend much time insulting america and Europe, instead they saw dem as members of constructive development from whom dey can learn from.no man can exist as an island. Majority of you tribal bigots should grow up. Stop this childish thoughtlessness![/s]

Afonja...you are no America or Europe, in fact you are a rag,so will continue to hammer your coneskull and insult as we wish.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by Trustworthiness: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2017
uglyafonja:
Igbo's are hustling to make end living while a set of people are flooding the multinationals oil companies for employment....

Who are the parasites?

Unfortunately, aside the Niger Delta people that dominated the O&G industry, the Igbos are the next dominating the industry. They always plan coup everywhere they are by putting there people there, even when they are not qualify for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by GrandGarcon: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2017
almarthins:

Even I have Igbo's as friends. Some of you here are children who can't see beyond their nose. Don't u know that if those cars or bus are assembled u need people to buy dem to yield return. What is d population of the igbos? Can only igbos buy dem ? Learn from China. They didn't spend much time insulting america and Europe, instead they saw dem as members of constructive development from whom dey can learn from.no man can exist as an island. Majority of you tribal bigots should grow up. Stop this childish thoughtlessness!

Go to hell.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by uglyafonja: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Trustworthiness:

Unfortunately, aside the Niger Delta people that dominated the O&G industry, the Igbos are the next dominating the industry. They always plan coup everywhere they are by putting there people there, even when they are not qualify for the job.

Always quick to type trash....yourubas are the one dominating the oil industries....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by Prinzyy: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
joystick007:

Tribal Bigots like you always look for how to incite hate amidst the populace. There are igbos in all multinationals, just as there are other tribes in it. Grow up.

When will we, as humans, begin to understand that where we come from doesn't define us? It's who you are or want to be that matters.

Igbos have hatred amidst themselves, same as the typical Ijaw and itshekiri in the South South or the ife and modakeke in the Yoruba land.

One love, always.
Thanks for this boss,#OneLove
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by SHAKABOOM: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2017
We will not take it..ibos cannot survive without the oyel from nigerdelta smiley
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by Sanctecosma(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Yoo! Hoo! What a great feat. We need more of this. And for those critics, don't place your trust in the company or travel buses for a safe voyage. It is only God (the great path-finder) who guarantees a safe journey only if you put your trust in him. Men are bound to fail but God never fails.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2017
The assembly has been there for a while and this old thread from last year gives more insight.

www.nairaland.com/3230315/inside-peace-mass-transit-ltd

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by invisibeTroll: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2017
joystick007:

Tribal Bigots like you always look for how to incite hate amidst the populace. There are igbos in all multinationals, just as there are other tribes in it. Grow up.

When will we, as humans, begin to understand that where we come from doesn't define us? It's who you are or want to be that matters.

Igbos have hatred amidst themselves, same as the typical Ijaw and itshekiri in the South South or the ife and modakeke in the Yoruba land.

One love, always.

Wise words!
I salute you with my Joystick
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by almarthins(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Go to hell.

Grand kayan! Kiss my ass
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by almarthins(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=ejanla077 post=57147875][/quote]
Have you ever seen zombies before ? Go hang ur self
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by almarthins(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Zikaviirus:

Afonja...you are no America or Europe, in fact you are a rag,so will continue to hammer your coneskull and insult as we wish.

Brainless! U just say without thinking adequately. U have lost it already. Mental patient tongue tongue
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by ipodstinks: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
cyberdurable:
goan eat
Why won't he eat that good soup, do you expect him to eat this primitive soup below that is not differ from human poo eating by primitive people of the yeast?

Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by ejanla077: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
almarthins:
Have you ever seen zombies before ? Go hang ur self
yes. i ve seen u
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by GrandG: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Peace Crash Transit

Mass murder Assembly plant in the making.

Travel with them only at your own risk. cheesy

Enemies of progress!
Your hatred cannot determine the development of another man.
Tell me the transport company that does not have accident and I will tell it does not exist.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
beberebe:
Though 90 per cent of the bus components are imported, 10 per cent of the motor parts are locally fabricated.

Conducting newsmen round the assembly plant at Emene-Enugu, yesterday, Chairman and Chief Executive of PMT, Dr. Sam Onyishi, noted that though the plant is not yet completely operational, it has successfully rolled out 100 units of the improved version of Peace Hiace brand of commuter buses that have been tested and confirmed to be as good, if not better, as the ones assembled overseas.

Onyishi, who was represented by the company’s Executive Director of Operations, Mr. Timothy Ugwu, disclosed that PMT injects a minimum of 600 buses into its fleet every year, adding that the new plant is expected to augment the supply need of the company, for a start.

He further disclosed that the locally assembled Peace Hiace buses are fitted with improved features for optimum performance.

Such features for safety and comfort of passengers include rear air conditioner, speed limiter device, television, electronic break device, EBD and automatic break system, ABS.

Ugwu said: “For now, our transport company will buy up the entire units assembled in this plant and this is the first of such plant by a transport company in Nigeria.”

“We trained our workforce abroad and majority of them are Nigerians. The vehicles will give added value in terms of performance and the technology is Chinese trusted.

“We have dealt with our Chinese partners for over 15 years and these buses are digital dashboard vehicles. Before problems could develop on the vehicles, it would have given you 72 hours notice.

“They also contain tracking devices to enable us know the the conversation inside the vehicle, particularly passengers complaints.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/peace-mass-transit-sets-vehicle-assembly-plant-enugu/

It's AntiLock Braking System.

What parts are 10% made in Nigeria?
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by almarthins(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
ejanla077:

yes. i ve seen u

Mu-square
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by Kennydoc(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

They still remain the most patronized transport firm

True! The reason is that they have more vehicles than most other companies.
Last time I travelled to the east, I promised myself I won't use them again but by the time I couldn't get buses from other companies, I had to go back to them. I got to the parks around 9am.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
nice one thumbs up for him
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by kinharold(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mr. Timothy Ugwu, disclosed that PMT injects a minimum of 600 buses into its fleet every year, adding that the new plant is expected to augment the supply need of the company, for a start.
If this is the major reason, well I dont know exactly, but I can say that high speed rail transport has more future than road/bus for interstate transport.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by divinelove(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gabaleve:
Nice one..but hope this one is will create jobs for boys o

Neatly Used 220 Kv TEC Generator With A
Key Starter System For Sale

TEC no be generator, wasted my money on one nt too long ago, e pain me wella
Re: Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu by Ikology(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2017
More

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engine Goes Off When The Brake Is Applied In Motion. / Why A Car Catches Fire, And How You Can Stop Yours From Being The Next / Old Number Plates, Driver's Licence Expire Sept 31, Says FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.