Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company (49401 Views)

Singer Dammy Krane To Be Arraign In Court On Monday September 16th / Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by awonwerey: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2017
This boy realy dissapointed me like mynd44 undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by paulaspearz(f): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Dammy Krane for de girls dem
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by madjune(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Lack of creativity na curse.
That's what killed this guy now.

He wan pose for jet which he could have achieved inside a fine American bus and then edit to taste.

It's very easy to do and No one would know.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by OOOS: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Singing...Dammy Krane for the girls grin
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Baroba(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Niccur will be doing press ups in jail for the next 3 to 5 years... Naija and credit card / wire wire fraud.. smdh

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by hucienda: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Look at how fake life and show off made this guy bring shame and disgrace upon himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Godwin17832:
Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..
mods ban this guy till 2081

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by feelgoodInc: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
cassidymatt099:

Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..
let's see your records
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2017
cassidymatt099:

mynd44 kindly ban this fella till 2096

9 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by bsideboii(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2017
All for the gram

See my signature. Thank me later
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by lammie21(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Godwin17832:
Ode mumu... scammer oshi. keep printing betslips and editing it after each games to scam people. only fools like you will fall for this. You will meet your end someday...jungle justice will be yours. Kwontinue.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2017
feelgoodInc:

let's see your records
bro run, run as fast as ur leg can carry u.. all fake and edited pics.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Hmmmmm western side representating well no good news from their youth only evil and wickedness and tribe war

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by PhilAmadeus: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Ayam not understanding ooo...which one be "Grand Theft"again? lai se San Andreas...

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by lammie21(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
feelgoodInc:

let's see your records
so you are really asking for records? Loool...
The printed betslip is his record lmaooo

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by emyarndy(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Still reading...

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Kobicove(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
If these allegations are true then this guy is in for it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Uncle dammy to be a G boi nor be by force o grin na brain grin
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nymbols1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
VIDEO OF Dammy Krane in the Private Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnXLM0qLJg

Watch Dammy Krane's last performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCVubPlXgc
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by skywalker001(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
femi4:
Help me say Amin o...Amin
Asiri wa oni tu (our secret won't b revealed)...

But asiri ti tu now(but secret has bin revealed now)

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by BERNIMOORE: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Greed makes him left Tuface a wise and cool headed celebrity for a Davido; a bad example living fake lives that leads to destruction just to ruin your career I pray that God should give him a second chance because the truth is if some people don't make mistakes they can't learn the prayer is that they God should let him learn positive attitude in the prison that will shape his life and others, pls don't make a jest of his situation it is just because of bad influence pray for him.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
lammie21:

so you are really asking for records? Loool...
The printed betslip is his record lmaooo
hehehehehe.. when u ask him how much it cost he will say 10k for 500odds, who does such?games like this cost above 700pounds and above
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Cubeet: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Afonja way of life

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by belindar: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
When I said it on these forum that all the so called Nigeria celebrities are fake, prostitute. People are calling me names for saying that. Almost all the females ones buy things with stolen CC which is been bought for them by guys whenever they visit abroad in exchange for sex. Their bags , shoes etc. I stay abroad and I know how all these things works. They can only deceive the gullible Nigerians who have never been to Airport not to talk of flying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by brightology3: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
austinosita:
Na wa o! And I like this guy and his songs o!

Dammy, why you go stain yourself like this na?

Somebody, give me that meme that says: "which kain wahala be this"?

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by lammie21(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
grayht:
hehehehehe.. when u ask him how much it cost he will say 10k for 500odds, who does such?games like this cost above 700pounds and above
loool they print betslip with bookies logo at the top to deceive people. funny thing is, some guys will still fall for this. anyways, what is my own
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by omooba969(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
coolcharm:
Lol... Folly is when yahoo boy steals credit card and tries to use it for legit stuff in the country of origin.

Who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

Sharp guy.

5 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin living things i want to be ontop of things,i want to be enterprising.. grin grin
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by kennieG(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dis guy don buy big market .. Flexing turn bad .. Our so called yeyebrities n some people's role model.. Chaii. 30billion for his account ooh, ankara n akwa-oche for ur bodi oo oh baby..
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
lammie21:

loool they print betslip with bookies logo at the top to deceive people. funny thing is, some guys will still fall for this. anyways, what is my own
lol... the other says 500odds like say na him family wan play the fixed match..heheheheh

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by lammie21(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
grayht:
lol... the other says 500odds like say na him family wan play the fixed match..heheheheh
lmaooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" / Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.