Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React (49409 Views)

Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment / Dorathy Caught Shaking Big Br€a$t For Delta State Governor, Neo(video) / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by CastedAyo: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
BBNaija's Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor

Big Brother Naija star Nengi has been appointed the senior special assistant on the girl child to the Bayelsa State Governor Douye Diri, Igbere TV reports.

The governor’s spokesman Daniel Alabrah confirmed the appointment to this newspaper on Friday.

Born Rebecca Hampson, Nengi was congratulated by colleagues and fans on Twitter.

Neo Akpofure in a tweet celebrated Nengi saying,
“Omo my girl oo. Senior Special Assistant to the Governor and Face of Bayelsa State. Congrats my sister @nengiofficial.”

https://twitter.com/NeoAkpofure/status/1324647462116696064?s=20

Laycon tweeted,
“My SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT MA. MY SSA. YES MA ANYTHING FOR YOU MA. CLEAR THE ROAD FOR THE SSA. @nengiofficial.”

https://twitter.com/itsLaycon/status/1324661642844622850?s=20

“AYIBANENGIMOTE,” Vee wrote.

https://twitter.com/veeiye/status/1324659746813739008?s=20

Nengi was the second runner-up at the season five edition of Big Brother Naija.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by osarog: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sorry, who be Nengi ?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Odingo1: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
They don’t have reasonable girls to appoint

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lol.. She deserves it.. Her exploits in the house gave birth to our beloved OZOnNengiTheory, one of Nairaland's very best.. She gave birth to a charming and dedicated patriot, OZOnNengiTheory, who has continued to be a pain in the ass of Judas and his Chariot men..

Such a lovely NgPatriot! May Manna from above and the delicious BBQ Grills from Arrewa locate all our beloved Patriots in Jesus' name.. Amen!

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless Nengi for OZOnNengiTheory.
God bless .
God bless Arrewa.
God bless NGPatriot.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Authoreety: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin

Hmmmm....

Bayelsa governor Wan just kpokpolize ds one grin

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by OfficialAwol(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lol.

These politicians.

They are bringing the p#ssy close.

2baba was not wrong when he said "even nyash dey important", because na nyash givé Nengi this appointment.

Ozo will be parking his bags to go with Nengi for the job. Lol.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by edo3(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Inside life
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Charleys: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
She deserves it. Because she stood the test of time in bbnaija house.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
The taste of pudding is in eating.
Ride on Gov Duoye Diri.

Toto remains toto

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by SaintBishop: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
grin

Hmmmm....

Bayelsa governor Wan just kpokpolize ds one grin
Eyah that's means no hope for she and ozo again. cry

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by brighter: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good for her. Congrats Nengi

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Rugaria: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
That governor will shoot his shot at the appropriate time... Just watch and see..

8 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Arrewa: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. She deserves it.. Her exploits in the house gave birth to our beloved OZOnNengiTheory, one of Nairaland's very best.. She gave birth to a charming and dedicated patriot, OZOnNengiTheory, who has continued to be a pain in the ass of Judas and his Chariot men..

Such a lovely NgPatriot! May Manna from above and the delicious BBQ Grills from Arrewa locate all our beloved Patriots in Jesus' name.. Amen!

God bless .
God bless Arrewa.
God bless you too... SilverNorGold

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless .
God bless Arrewa.
God bless NGPatriot.

25 castrated cows for your eating pleasure.

Thank you and God bless you real good

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Franktom247(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ozo sorry na governor babe she be nw

10 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Creeza(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless .
God bless Arrewa.
God bless NGPatriot.
chai! Ive always had my doubt about your health. GET WELL SOON

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good for her she, deserves it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Netanya(f): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless .
God bless Arrewa.
God bless NGPatriot.
Oga oo. This is strong

29 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by SpicyMimi(f): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
V
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by dollarstays: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
she deserves it as a reward for a high self improvement..."its never easy to be seen and heard"..... Congrats to her....

7 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Chorister1990(f): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Misplaced Priority

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by TATALoAlaMu: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mmm

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by johnwarax(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
You just listed all the govt paid puppets on here.
Anytime I read comments from these guys.
I know some bad adjectives were actually needed in English.
This guys are patriotic to a few but not Nigeria as a country

SilverNorGold:

God bless .
God bless Arrewa.
God bless NGPatriot.

15 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by badcurrent: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
johnwarax:
You just listed all the govt paid puppets on here.
Anytime I read comments from these guys.
I know some bad adjectives were actually needed in English.
This guys are patriotic to a few but not Nigeria as a country

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nazgul: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge technically and tentatively right from the beginning of times especially in the light of the Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to a concrete definite and profound conclusion that I have nothing to say, Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Lovelies1: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please guys don't let USA presidential election confuse you

I think eyes should be on Great Britain

First throne Babylon
Second throne Persia/medes
Third Greece/Rome
Fourth Great Britain

Britain according to report colonize almost 80-90% of the nation's in the world

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by iamyemiakins(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
All these yeye appointments sef.

SpicyMimi:
V

V for V*gina

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by newharddrives(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by olaboy33(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Churning out celebrities with large fan base yearly.

No doubt, BBN is a very successful programme.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.