Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams (32367 Views)

Leader Of Yoruba Nation: "Yorubas Now Like Slaves" / Yorubas Now Blaming Igbos For Their Failed Revolution / PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by hucienda: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
appears things are warming up ... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by SexyNairalander: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
booked
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by awonwerey: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
DocHMD:
Lol! grin grin

You mean the ewedu anti-Biafrans on social media or the ones yet to migrate from sudan or fall from heaven?

Abeg clarify!
Ewedu Republic grin

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by mikeycharles(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
I blame Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by neweraomo: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
undecided

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by osemoses1234(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Chynx(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Toothless bulldogs!!! grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Benekruku(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Who is the glorified tout called Gani Adams who believe he is a mouth piece for the Yoruba's

The thug better stay put in his thuggery empire and allow sane people to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Reinvented: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2017
"Nairaland Says No To Secessionists"
With above on Politics section, I am wondering why this new is on FP
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by nnokwa042(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2017
All my chicks then were afonja girls yemisi shade bukola kemi rukayat I miss them ooh Nna men I miss them ooh I no go lie,i enjoy then for makurdi str ebute metta west then ,and oluwabuyo ,make una see street for Austria I go out to buy something then meet this guy performing with Nwa baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by 4everGrand(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2017
...and the number of unwell individuals keep rising.

Who is dis Adams speaking for?

By the way

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Slurity(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2017
Tahrah:
They should back it up with action else they just run their mouth
You expect them to start violence like we us here?You don't achieve freedom by using force without detrimental implications
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Slurity(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2017
Tahrah:
They should back it up with action else they just run their mouth
You expect them to start violence like we us here?You don't achieve freedom by using force with detrimental implications
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2017
sad

Juventus 4 - Real Madrid 1

Modified: game ended Juventus 1-Madrid 4

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Rubbish talk, this one is not speaking for yoruba youth. What yoruba needs is to let this drug pushers go back to dia war torn lands.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by nkwako: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
lagos and the entire southwest will be part and parcel of biafra either by free will or by force. Tinubu, oba lil wayne and anyone who cannot bear to live with reality when it happens, is free to jump into the lagoon

Oba lilwayne >: grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by jjjjj2017: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2017
emi14:

Let us forget mistakes , follow the news , address the content without sentiments or prejudice. The real Yorubas are not in naira land
real Yoruba are on naialand and I'm one of them, I'm in full support of self determination & have never attacked ipob. as far as am concerned, Nigeria unity will never benefit he common man

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Boyooosa(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2017
SAYS WHO? WHO IS GANI ADAMS?

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by kingthreatz: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2017
A stark illiterate doesn't speak for the Enlightened Yoruba race.
We are Yorubas
We are Nigerians
We are Africans

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Benekruku(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
lagos and the entire southwest will be part and parcel of biafra either by free will or by force. Tinubu, oba lil wayne and anyone who cannot bear to live with reality when it happens, is free to jump into the lagoon

What they did to your lots in Rivers State will repeat itself! Chased away and properties confiscated.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by YorubaForum: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Confused set of people cheesy.. They don't want war-cowards, and still they are not protesting so the Nigerian police will reduce their number a little grin..every tribe wanna be like Biafra but don't have the mind and heart to loose a soul.. .rubbish. cool..they are not serious yet.. They international community don't even know whether they exist grin

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2017
since they discovered sustainable oil. The Yorubas started agitating.
we all know what the interest of some sides in the Nigerian unity is.
Not surprising. If the North discover oil today, they will call for secession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by chubbygal(f): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Ewedu republic!

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2017
How come its never a rich person asking for this?
Oh wait.... nevermind.
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by NotComplaining: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
No we (Yorubas) dont!

Who gave this poor chap the podium on which to speak on behalf of all Yorubas?

Ododuwa means nothing to me and I am very sure that I am not alone.

Oduduwa synergises democracy, cleptocracy and pagan worship, which is now ubiquitous in all Yoruba towns and villages.

So hell no to the way of old. I will not worship what you worship and you will not worship what I worship.

If Nigeria breaks up so too will the lands of the Yoruba.

Our views and beliefs are not in unison on any of societies pillars. We are fundamentally incongruent, theocratically diverse and intolerant.

This joker only speaks on behalf of his accolytes and minions. I am not among!
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by mirabel001(f): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
story....if una try am...hunger no go pity una...lol

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Entire southwest with biafra! Hell no, the weed you are smoking is of superior quality
osinbanjoisaliar:

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by mirabel001(f): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2017
chubbygal:
Ewedu republic!
lol

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by emi14: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2017
jjjjj2017:

real Yoruba are on naialand and I'm one of them, I'm in full support of self determination & have never attacked ipob. as far as am concerned, Nigeria unity will never benefit he common man

Apology sir

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Butterworth: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2017
The EFFECT of HYDRAULIC.

Taking overdose of it is bad for your system

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Governors At Their Meeting In Abuja Yesterday (Photos) / Syndicate Smuggling Fish For Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno Caught By Soldiers / 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.