Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Anyone Into Buying And Selling Of Goats/rams From The North To The Southwest? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anyone Into Buying And Selling Of Goats/rams From The North To The Southwest? (1295 Views)

Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / Sallah Rams From The North / Buy Cows And Goats from the north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Into Buying And Selling Of Goats/rams From The North To The Southwest? by mascotblaze(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello Nlanders,
I Am Thinking Of Buying Rams From The North And Sell Here In The South West. I Want To Have An Overview Of Things That Needs To Be Met. Kindly Put In Your Contributions.
Thanks In Anticipation
Re: Anyone Into Buying And Selling Of Goats/rams From The North To The Southwest? by niyiduke01(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
My friend, I will be very brief and straight to the point.
1..Market comparison- Try to know the current price of different sizes of the ram so that when you reach here,then you will able to know the difference.
2.Transportation.. This is another important aspect try to have extra money for transportation aside your projected one cos it tends to fluctuates.. I.e it can be higher or lower.
Re: Anyone Into Buying And Selling Of Goats/rams From The North To The Southwest? by mascotblaze(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
niyiduke01:
My friend, I will be very brief and straight to the point.
1..Market comparison- Try to know the current price of different sizes of the ram so that when you reach here,then you will able to know the difference.
2.Transportation.. This is another important aspect try to have extra money for transportation aside your projected one cos it tends to fluctuates.. I.e it can be higher or lower.

Thanks Man. It Will Be Noted.
Re: Anyone Into Buying And Selling Of Goats/rams From The North To The Southwest? by lubehouse9ja(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am from the north I can help you get unbeatable price of ram and goat, Nigeria type or Republic of Niger type.
Re: Anyone Into Buying And Selling Of Goats/rams From The North To The Southwest? by mascotblaze(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2017
lubehouse9ja:
I am from the north I can help you get unbeatable price of ram and goat, Nigeria type or Republic of Niger type.
Oh! Thats Kind Of You. How Do We Go About That? I Am Gonna Need All The Help I Could Get. Thanks In Anticipation
Re: Anyone Into Buying And Selling Of Goats/rams From The North To The Southwest? by lubehouse9ja(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2017
mascotblaze:

Oh! Thats Kind Of You. How Do We Go About That? I Am Gonna Need All The Help I Could Get. Thanks In Anticipation
you will get maximum assistance +234 905 724 8464 what'sapp me

(1) (Reply)

How Many Mudu Of Rice Make A Bushel? / I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland / How To Feed Your Animals With Fodders Grown Hydroponically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.