Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA (4911 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu / Re:Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Secret Service, Before It's Too Late / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by GrandGarcon: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2017
mekaboy:

So it's Hausa and yoruba that imposed the governors on igbos abi?
What Exactly am I saying here? Has there ever been an election in anywhere in the east? Is it not selection? Okay, how about Okoroawsa vs Ihedioha, we all know the latter won but the former was impossed, impossed by who? Your guess is as good as mine. Look I am for Biafra all through, you can always hang yourself or relocate to awsa and Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by honeychild(f): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2017
obailala:
The most painful part of it all is the criminal silence of the intellectuals that should be guiding the ship.

Don't mind the intellectuals. They believe they are using Nnamdi Kanu for now, and when the time comes they will take over from him.

They don't know they are on a long thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
menxer:

Hhhhhmmmmm

This is suspicious, how do you explain your moniker in the light of this your comment?

Bro how u dey?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
So Igbos have been asked to leave the North, what are Nnamdi Kanus plans for the relocating igbos?

He is still holding on the his British citizenship as an escape route.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by Zikaviirus: 9:27am On Jun 11, 2017
mekaboy:
[s]

This is what I am talking about. Most followers don't know where they are going. When it's time to.discuss issues, They start talking of Afonja[/s].

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
So the Biafrans are now throwing away their bibles to join Kanus religion. Soon they will see Christians among them as enemies.

He shouts Biafra or Death, because he knows nobody is willing to kill him as a British. But some gullible have died for Nothing.

The guys that went to prison with him are still there, and one celebrated his birthday there. Meanwhile kanu is careful not to violate bail conditions so he does not go back there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nnamdi kanu assumes that the sit at home was because of him. That is why he believes he can try same in Anambra state. Unfortunately, that will be the end of the road for him and biafra in the state .

I am glad osibanjo ignored him to show how insignificant he is. He will get same treatment in states soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
It's only a matter of time, before the real Igbos get irritated by hate speech and method of agitation of Kanu and stay away.

It's happening today. ANAMBRA has made her stand clear. Ebonyi same. I believe Enugu shares the same views with Anambra. Imo has also distanced from the agitation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
What is happening today?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
I warned them about the scammer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
This was my view 4 years ago, before IPOB became terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndume: Rape Cases Constitute 90% Of Criminal Cases In Borno Courts / What Happened To Drug Barons Agbele And Akande, Tinubu Laundered $460k For? / GODWIN EMEFIELE: A Brilliant Banker That Was Used And Messed Up.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.