Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood (66508 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha Flaunts His Fat Nipples In New Photos / Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting / Emeka Enyiocha Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary As Wife Gushes Over Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by BLACKdagger: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Flakosixfive:
bros totori us abeg. wetin happen?

Lol nothing much there to tori.
They used to be sen Ita Giwa's fvck boiyz back den na..
Especially chidi!.

That was d trend then even jim iyk used to do abuja runs... they were hot nollywood guys then.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by jrusky(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please for those abusing this guy or saying rough look or whatever go back and read the last paragraph then if you are not insane you will derive wisdom from it.

I respect this guy decision so much I never really know much about him though I have watched him on stage few time, this guy is sensible. For those insulting my simple word for you is you are ignorant and a real correct logic standing upside down meaning your brain is upside down. Its not every body that want to die as actor or actress as a matter of fact actor or actress has no life take it or leave it we are seen it everyday living fake life, arrogant, empty barrels making loud noise, the actress especially the younger ones are semi prostitute, the male are almost a cultist only few are free, to buttress it all when sickness comes their fake life is blown out when just 1 million naira become fund raising issue to pay medical bills.

Emeka keep doing what you are doing face your family, care for them do your business *a real business*that has future even for your kids and know money value and value people these are the pride of humanity not just going around blablabla oh I'm an actor or actress my foot. Sorry to say this acting or whatever you called has no future its either your son that goes into it become cultist or a confused bolok or your daughter that goes into it become semi prostitute marrying every year and divorce every year due infidelity or pride herself oh as a single mother or baby mama my foot. Don't my word personal Nollywood has really pissed me off.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
SURElee:
Because he got married? Ramsey Noah and Desmond elliot no marry abi? When you're a seasoned actor, you get jobs steady and command your stay/ position anytime. It isn't about the number of movies you do monthly but the quality of movies that speak for you.

The fact is Nollywood stars do not get paid any serious money. It is the women that benefit from it, because the exposure they get from being on TV makes it easy for them to prostitute themselves to politicians and pastors like Apostle Suleman. That's how Nollywood women make their money.

For the guys, eventhough some of them appear to be doing well, their source of money is not from the films they act. Some Nollywood actors get money from their State Governors giving it to them (Governor Akpabio gave a lot of these guys money) or from some side gig. This guy simply faced that reality and decided to work a real but less-prestigious job in order to earn a modest living for his family. He knew that long term, he won't be able to feed his family if he continued acting because most of Nigerian films do not make money.

When last did you buy a Nigerian movie? Exactly my point! Nollywood movies are given away for people to watch for free and that is not a model for profit. I respect Emeka Enyiocha for facing reality.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by muller101(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
SURElee:
Because he got married? Ramsey Noah and Desmond elliot no marry abi? When you're a seasoned actor, you get jobs steady and command your stay/ position anytime. It isn't about the number of movies you do monthly but the quality of movies that speak for you.
don't compare him with others.different strokes for different folks
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Soso990240(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Lol bros are u related to senator ita giwa??. shocked
No.bt to Senator Dino
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Ezionye(f): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
adecz:
So,
When you marry, kiss
& want to stay close
to your family...

You stop working undecided

Read d post again

He didn't stop working. He chose a different kind of work he felt was more suitable undecided
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Ezionye(f): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
ifeanyi83:
I never liked the sight of him crying or expressing love..... cheesy

Lol, Yea. Looked awkward
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by adecz: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ezionye:

Read d post again

He didn't stop working. He chose a different kind of work he felt was more suitable undecided

You, read the post again.

“I left the industry because I got married and I started having kids. Immediately I got married, I started having kids and I had more responsibilities to deal with. I had to be closer to my family and kids...... Marriage and family slowed me down...... I tried to combine marriage with work because I was doing my production."
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by oluamid(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
One of my favourite Nollywood actors. I just liked that his scar that time. grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by bionixs: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
akpamuomenka:

The young man has chosen the part that is suitable for him, why are you crying?.

He knows his weakness and hv seen that acting will cost him his marriage and family and he quits. Why are you lamenting?.

His name is Emeka Enyiocha from Ala Igbo, why are you comparing him with Ramson Noah and Desmond Eliot?.

Is it a crime to venture into business, why can't you reason with him?.

why? why? why?.
am proud of your response to him. indeed, you are Nwafo

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by bionixs: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Village people are bad!!!!

Nwa a bu ezigbote onuku.
o gi bu ezigbo OTELE, ANU MPAMA.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Ezionye(f): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
adecz:

You, read the post again.

“I left the industry because I got married and I started having kids. Immediately I got married, I started having kids and I had more responsibilities to deal with. I had to be closer to my family and kids...... Marriage and family slowed me down...... I tried to combine marriage with work because I was doing my production."

Ogamadam

He did not stop working. He chose a different kind of work he felt will make him available to his family

Simple!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
This guy remains one of my favourite actors
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by kayalla(f): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
chimah3:
Just negodu!

Family is slowing your career down?? shocked

E di lazy sir! angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Anextin(f): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
hedonistic:
This heavily Igbotic actor. Na business fit am pass.
Wonder when inferiority complex will leave some of you, when a French man speaks French , u salute him and even say his accent is cute, when Spanish men do same u are happy clapping, but when a hausa man speaks his, u Cal him aboki, when igbo man speaks his u call him names, maybe u don't understand that they are not from England abi. Open ur brain and receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by emmalux2(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oh, from a frying pan into fire, tot he found Jesus. From the world to the world.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Hum2020: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
I feel he took the right decision so let him be one brother
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by CellTabRepairs: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nigerian youths are full of haughty eyes...you can see them easily sneering. Smh. Grow up and learn about life enough not to look down on honest means especially as the goldmines are usually masked as 'down-low' hustles. Be wise. You know how much is made by drinking pubs? You will be shocked.
*It's middle of the year already. Get your hands busy - it can make U RAW cash!. Learn !
If sitting idle has been good for you so far...CONTINUE. If not, here's an opportunity!

Just view and get it immediately through my signature!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by OYIBN: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
The guy was always acting bad guy roles because he has a hard face. Also he was involved in a big romantic, very messy scandal. Can't remember full details.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by kushsy: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
I don't get the # I got married part # married men don't act !!! excuses...he is just a business man ..that where his heart belongs..moreover even in Nollywood then He was just there.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Lol this bad guy...
Na this guy and Chidi Mokeme distroyed senator Ita giwa t*t* in abuja back in d days
hmmmmmmmm.....I hear say dat madam dey clean rod well well
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by elmerperry: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Lol this bad guy...
Na this guy and Chidi Mokeme distroyed senator Ita giwa t*t* in abuja back in d days
@blackdagger hw u tke knw....?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by durasome(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
eze ebu nafo 1
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by emmydadave: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
BlackDBagba:
He was never that good though... very awkward facial expressions.
Lie, the dude is 10X better than the clown we see on set these days.
Nollywood aint doing anything but produce the same movie they hav produced b4 but with different cast and theme. #they are not innovative
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry Village people are bad!!!!

Nwa a bu ezigbote onuku.
oga be careful b4 we reason ur Mara.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by MarieSucre(f): 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Lol this bad guy...
Shut up!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by MarieSucre(f): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
SURElee:

He said he wanted to become his family so that his children will not call him "uncle". Some of us grew up with father's who were living in the same house with us but far away because of work. It's good he is choosing a profession that helps him to be a better father.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Sunsets: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2017
akpamuomenka:

The young man has chosen the part that is suitable for him, why are you crying?.

He knows his weakness and hv seen that acting will cost him his marriage and family and he quits. Why are you lamenting?.

His name is Emeka Enyiocha from Ala Igbo, why are you comparing him with Ramson Noah and Desmond Eliot?.

Is it a crime to venture into business, why can't you reason with him?.

why? why? why?.
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers / Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.