Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff (6193 Views)

Politics Of Xenophobia Looting In Nigeria- Looters List 80% Yoruba / President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) / Shock As Osinbanjo Is Revealed As The Man In Charge Of Ruga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff by Adiola(f): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
dealslip:
So he should employ 80% north so you guys can kill him, was Enelamah employed yesterday. Was he not presented by his state governor. Was it not Buhari that presented him for minister. Even if it was Osinbajo, is it too much for VP to nominate one person out of 36 nominees. It is clear the North is worried about his growing popularity especially when it seems Buhari is not coming back. They have lost support of the SW and are stylishly wooing the east for VP in order to get their votes as they fought Tinubu not expecting Buhari to become so sick to the point of incapacitation. They are looking for every means to discredit him. Buhari did the same and Arewa defended him that he wasn't under any obligations to appoint his personal staffs under Federal character and he is more comfortable working with people he trusts. INEC chairman is his in-law, DSS head is his cousin, he made it clear he would not recognize the 5% in anyway and he kept to his promise. The North is the least qualified to talk about Tribalism in government. Trying to cause division because a United south is the end of their political grip. Most people making comments here as Biafra and Yoruba are actually northerners. The ball is in Biafra court. If they accept VP or presidency and forget Biafra, then they will never be free. We may note unite but we must break the grip of the North. They have been using TonyeBarcanista to wedge a gap on Nairaland land too.
where was this thought when you folks abandoned presidency for VP gej case study pls we want the Igbo's close to presidency until Biafra comes
Re: The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff by dealslip(f): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Adiola:
where was this thought when you folks abandoned presidency for VP gej case study pls we want the Igbo's close to presidency until Biafra comes
I don't understand you
Re: The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff by Adiola(f): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
dealslip:
I don't understand you
are you not yoruba
Re: The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mcreloaded:
Buhari did his own form of nepotism and if its true Osibanjo is doing his own , I come and imagine when its the turn of the Igbo's only time will tell.
There's a reason why no Igbo can ever become the VC of UI henceforth. During Dike's tenure as VC the Igbo did not appoint themselves....they loaded themselves into UI and struggled for key positions without capacity or qualifications.

1 Like

Re: The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Nothing personal bro... And the man has done nothing worthy of praise as VP and Acting P. If you have any he has done please let me know
You need to be stable. Stand for something and stick with it
Re: The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff by Firgemachar: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I condemned Buhari for Nepotistic appointment, not because I hate the north but because I am an advocate of justice!!!

Why should PYO appoint 9 yorubas as Personal staffs out of 10? This is the first time a VP will do that since 1999.

He is a bigot, he will NEVER win 2019.

How many times will I tell you that PMB made most of those appointments for Osinbajo

Why didnt anyone raise any eyebrow at the time
Re: The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff by dealslip(f): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Adiola:
are you not yoruba
Still not getting you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Mohammed Receives Delegation Of Messengers Of Peace / Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.