Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim (3484 Views)

20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / The Secret Of The Niger:the Riot And The Visitor By :peregrino Brimah / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
From BBC hausa, Deutche hausa, Radio france international hausa, Bbc English, VOA hausa, radio Iran Hausa service and china radio hausa service, speaking with eye witnesses.

A hausa muslim wanted to rebuild his house that was burnt in the last riot that occurred in jos then the xtrian hausa came and order him not to build it, hot exchange of words ensue and before you no it daggers, sword and petrol were swinging in the air.

Like i always say,'muslim fight as a result of oppression and injustice'
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by luvola(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ abuzombi - y dont u complete d story nah. hav read d whole story in d newspaper . go to d politics section here in n.l to get d full story. stop lying here , xtians were attack after sunday's service and all casualties affect d xtians. warn yur northern terrorist not to trespass to south
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by PurestBoy(m): 2:01am On Jan 19, 2010
Abuzola. abeg carry ur big head waka from here
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 2:09am On Jan 19, 2010
@ola makinde , the cross worshipper, incase you have been hearing the twisted side of the story, this news was live and direct, it was after the xtrian attack the muslim man that churches and mosque were burnt aftermath. Our newspaper dey lie gan, if you listen to their biased report inorder to make sale OYO LO WA, get that to ur dirty skull. By God i stopped buying newspaper after a number of people came out on air and denied their involvement in the reported daily that they bought and plate and all of that,
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by luvola(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2010
@ abu zombi - warn yur hausa terrorist not to trespass here ,y dont u go and live in d north ? fool
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2010
Abu,  u better get away with ur lies.Read papers&listen to local news from local media that were on ground in Jos to get d truth.Your fellow hausa muslims who doesnt like yoruba muslims&xtians started d attack.Dnt talk rubbish here.After all d hausa call u pple kaffir&like to forment trouble with yoruba muslims.
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2010
@toba- seems ur illiteracy is at work, who burnt or killed yoruba ? The riot is between the northerners the difference is religion
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2010
@ola makinde aka cross worshipper, you are you scared, go to mosque or market place and announce ur stupidity instead of typing gibberish. Go dude, go
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2010
Toba, what do you understand by media, a graduate for that matter, what i said is i don't buy newspaper, i listen/watch live news with interview with witnesses at the scene
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by luvola(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ abuzombi - b inform dat am not ola makinde, aboki lik u dey stay lagos.lmao
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by luvola(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ abu mutalab zombi - if yur hausa malam attack us here in south,then u are a gunner
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by luvola(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
lmao
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2010
Abu Zola:

@toba-who burnt or killed yoruba ? The riot is between the northerners the difference is religion

U have blinded eyes. did i mention anything about kill in my post? i said attack. U need glasses for proper vision

Abu Zola:

Toba, what do you understand by media,

And u what does media entail? tell me

Abu Zola link=topic=38 16.msg5344949#msg5344949 date=1263886045:

what i said is i don't buy newspaper, i listen/watch live news with interview with witnesses at the scene
U dnt buy newspaper, Is it becos u cant read or u dnt have money? U must buy to educate urself&get informed

Ok u think u re d only person that listen/watch live news abi, ahh ahh U don miss amm boy
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2010
Toba, you get my point u just want to thrash, pretending.

@ola makinde aka cross worshipper, what are u waiting for, go right to the nearest mosque in ur area (mushin) and stop disturbing us with ur panting
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by luvola(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ abu mutalab zombi - i wil personally deal wit u . terrorist
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
Ola Makinde wey d gucci,
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by luvola(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ abu zombi mutalab - show me yur by joining alqaeda . 100 virgins go bang u
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
Ola makinde aka cross worshipper, i can't wait for my wife and my virgins in the eternal abode i.e paradise, yummy chummy, i pity you and ur family on that day, no going back to world again. Roasting like chicken in jahannam.watagan uan. Bra bra
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2010
'verily, those who deny Our verses/revealation and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened and they will not enter paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle (which is impossible). Thus do We recompense the mujrimun (polytheist, sinners).

Theirs will be a bed of Hell fire and over them coverings of Hell. Thus do We recompense The zalimun (wrongdoers, sinner)' Quran 7:40-41
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by delvinmaya(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2010
luvola, i have been tracking you, and now that i have gooten you, nothing will stop me from sending farouk to you. Compliments man.seriously i miss our banter. Waddup wit you?
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2010
delvinmaya:

luvola, i have been tracking you, and now that i have gooten you, nothing will stop me from sending farouk to you. Compliments man.seriously i miss our banter. Waddup wit you?
So u know farouk very well? Then u must be an alqaeda member
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by luvola(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2010
hope fbi and cia are on alert !! farouk species are here
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by ttruth(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2010
@Mukina :

Why are you always locking topics and stopping people from posting on the forum. The Islamist are free to say whatever they like to the christians , nobody delete their postings or stop them from further postings, but if the christians do the same, you will immediately delete their post.

Isn't it true that muslims are violent ? How many people are they going to kill under questionable circumstances in Nigeria ?

What is the point of having a forum, when you are not free to express your opinion.

Mukina, I thought you moderate the muslims forum, what are you doing on Christian forum.

If there is no freedom on Nairaland, what is the point of the website in the first place.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by mustamore: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
We are equall, we are brother & sister to one another.
the only difference is our beliefs and that is no reason for hate.
ignore sentiment
shun detructive criticism.
stop hiding under pretence.
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
t.truth:

@Mukina :

Why are you always locking topics and stopping people from posting on the forum. The Islamist are free to say whatever they like to the christians , nobody delete their postings or stop them from further postings, but if the christians do the same, you will immediately delete their post.

Isn't it true that muslims are violent ? How many people are they going to kill under questionable circumstances in Nigeria ?

What is the point of having a forum, when you are not free to express your opinion.

Mukina, I thought you moderate the muslims forum, what are you doing on Christian forum.

If there is no freedom on Nairaland, what is the point of the website in the first place.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Guy i dnt think its mukina that deletes post. Mukina is one of the 2 muslims i respect on NL.
Jarus deleted 3 of my posts, hes responsible for deleting posts

AKO and Manmustwac doesnt do that when muslims come over to the other side to rain abuses and insult on not only xtians but other Religion. Ask Abuzola and Olabowale no1 deletes their posts. Even Abuzola opens Criticism post on the other side and No1 deletes his posts

Its High time jarus sat up or many pple with similar complains will have to forward our complains to Seun who is my friend to call Jarus to order
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2010
mustamore:

We are equall, we are brother & sister to one another.
the only difference is our beliefs and that is no reason for hate.
ignore sentiment
shun detructive criticism.
stop hiding under pretence.

And who are u talking to?
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by ttruth(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
toba:

Guy i dnt think its mukina that deletes post. Mukina is one of the 2 muslims i respect on NL.
Jarus deleted 3 of my posts, hes responsible for deleting posts

AKO and Manmustwac doesnt do that when muslims come over to the other side to rain abuses and insult on not only xtians but other Religion. Ask Abuzola and Olabowale no1 deletes their posts. Even Abuzola opens Criticism post on the other side and No1 deletes his posts

Its High time jarus sat up or many pple with similar complains will have to forward our complains to Seun who is my friend to call Jarus to order

Jarus or whatever he is called should stop that rubbish. This forum is suppose to be free for everyone to express their opinion.

They are trying to stop us from criticising what the muslims are doing. The muslims are free to criticise what we are doing, so why can't we do the same. The muslims especially the ones in Northern Nigeria is the reason why Nigeria is backward ?

If muslims are not violent, no one will accuse them of that. The truth is Muslims are extremely violent. They love killing, slaying and butchering people under any slight provocation. They have no respect for the santity of human life. They have not contributed anything of value to Nigeria.

Locking and deleting post is not fair because Islam is exposed for what it really is. The truth is Islamic religion is an extremely violent religion. Islam have upgraded their status by producing a Nigerian suicide bomber who is not interested in justice in Nigeria but he is interested in justice in Afghanistan and Palestine (another man's land). Isn't it madness ?

Is it foolhardy for someone to be fighting for justice in Palestine and Afghanistan when there are lots of injustice in Nigeria ?

Why is it that muslims don't think with their brains ? God have mercy. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  angry angry angry angry
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hope you guys know that the treaty is on, why should 'the truth' post jagons on our Prophet eh ? Take time, you guys have been violating the treaty, this is a good sample that we muslim are peace makers except if you look for our trouble and we will warn you to stop the rubbish but if u refuse you go hear weh
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by luvola(m): 6:01am On Jan 21, 2010
stop shouting aboki
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2010
Guy, ur illiteracy at it best, Aboki means friend. Get that to ur rough skull mr ola makinde aka cross worshipper
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by luvola(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2010
@ abu cow - i laugh in hausa,
Re: They Started The Riot In Jos And Not The Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2010
Why must u look for my trouble, en. Abeg leave me alone. Let peace reign for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guidelines On Takfeer (ruling Someone To Be A Kaafir) / Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) / Why Make Dua When All Matters Are Decreed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.