Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash (753 Views)

Yahoo-boy Who Defrauded Foreigner $140,000 Jailed For 12 Months In Benin / Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by oksmart1992(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
I was in the quest of looking for organic cream on to buy in the middle part of last month and I came across a profile that advertises caramel organic cream . I picked interest and I called the number attached. It happened to be a lady. We got talking and she gave me assurance of her. We meet d next day and I was surprised at the products she brought cause from what I saw there was nothing organic about the products. she convinced me and I gave her the 14,000 she demanded. Unknowingly to me what she mixed was all chemicals. I start noticing bad changes on my body and I messaged her on whatsapp to complained and she told me that she will compensate me with another product... Since then it had been from one story to another.... Until today when she started threatening of blackmailing me......As of now I don't know where she lives I only searched her on Facebook with her phone number and realized her name is Adebisi Okpala.... . anybody that knows her should get across to her and let return my money because I will never let her get away with what she had done... .. please help me share. All this happened here in Igandu area of Lagos.

Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by chynie: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
thanks for the info
but I don't know men use all those chemicals
sorry o are u bobrisky cousin? grin

anyway go to the hospital if it is much

3 Likes

Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by NwaAmaikpe: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is no fraud..her name make-up throws up questions though but

She delivered your order...

She isn't liable if your body reacts adversely to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by NwaAmaikpe: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
oksmart1992:
I was in the quest of looking for organic cream on to buy in the middle part of last month and I came across a profile that advertises caramel organic cream . I picked interest and I called the number attached. It happened to be a lady. We got talking and she gave me assurance of her. We meet d next day and I was surprised at the products she brought cause from what I saw there was nothing organic about the products. she convinced me and I gave her the 14,000 she demanded. Unknowingly to me what she mixed was all chemicals. I start noticing bad changes on my body and I messaged her on whatsapp to complained and she told me that she will compensate me with another product... Since then it had been from one story to another.... Until today when she started threatening of blackmailing me......As of now I don't know where she lives I only searched her on Facebook with her phone number and realized her name is Adebisi Okpala.... . anybody that knows her should get across to her and let return my money because I will never let her get away with what she had done... .. please help me share. All this happened here in Igandu area of Lagos.

OP...

I noticed your phone's battery never gets beyond 40% don't you think there is something wrong?
Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by Jabioro: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
You took an opened field risk, your hard earned money and your health wise.. Your natural skin can do better with Vaseline, olive oil or ordinary cream..
Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by pythonkid(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
u want form for girls
Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by pythonkid(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

OP...

I noticed your phone's battery never gets beyond 40% don't you think there is something wrong?

people like this needs to be pistol whipped
Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by Kestolove(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
what a man can do...a woman can do better
Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by Ehinmola(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
You have entered one chance
Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by zolapower: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Adebisi maka why ,afonja / Igbo . NCAN WILL be disappointed . Adebisi okpala nice combo .
Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by oksmart1992(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

OP...

how do you mean? Am using Geonee M5 and my ba3 last very very well..... I can browse almost an hour before 1 bar drops
Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash by oksmart1992(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
This is no fraud..her name make-up throws up questions though but

She delivered your order...

She isn't liable if your body reacts adversely to it
thank you.... But she wunt go free with my money.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Foreign Blog Posted About A Nigerian On Facebook / Before You Join in Beating That Suspect Be Sure He Is a Culprit(true story) / Are These Road Safety Officers Or Criminals In Uniform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.