Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Encounter And Victory Over The Deadly Hepatitis B - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Encounter And Victory Over The Deadly Hepatitis B (7595 Views)

Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo / All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / How To Prevent The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter And Victory Over The Deadly Hepatitis B by Freelane33(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
LOL This is called EYIN OLOBE IN YORUBA LAND ...IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT NEEDED THIS ON THIS TREAD FEEL FREE TO DM . I’ll get it sent to your destination free of charge it’s in my compound
nickdoc:
Never believe that Hepatitis B is not curable, it is 100% curable.

Nature has solutions to many illnesses that befall mankind.

There are many herbs that have been proved scientifically to be super effective against the virus, eg phallantus amarus.

We offer total cure for Hepatitis B. We first send you drug that will last for one month free of charge.

This is to enable you to confirm the efficacy of our drug before any payment.

You make ur first part payment after the one month free drug. You pay the balance at the end of the treatment.

The treatment last for four months at most.

Call or WhatsApp 08063413205.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter And Victory Over The Deadly Hepatitis B by MUTERIKA(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Freelane33:
LOL This is called EYIN OLOBE IN YORUBA LAND ...IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT NEEDED THIS ON THIS TREAD FEEL FREE TO DM . I’ll get it sent to your destination free of charge it’s in my compound
bros, I need it o. I stay in Offa, Kwara state
Re: My Encounter And Victory Over The Deadly Hepatitis B by Harlabie: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pls, I need eyin olobe in Ibadan
Re: My Encounter And Victory Over The Deadly Hepatitis B by Oluwagbovo28: 1:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Drdffc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whitlow Treatment / COVID-19: Judge John Tsoho Is On Self-Isolation / COVID-19 Update For March 6 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.